• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

FStop7

Banned
Picked up a Neo Geo machine after work today. Very happy for $200. Have some main board issues, but it is a cheap replacement.

So jelly. Been looking for one of these, found several but they're either not quite what I want or they're too far away.

Got these today, tomorrow my telescope and t2i telescope adapter come in :D.

media

And this is the winner, exquisite books I have them in spanish and they worth every dollar!

YOU! You were at California Extreme in that mask, weren't you? In the lobby Saturday night? With the Cat in the Hat people?

Nah, I was with my sister, terrorizing our local Stater Bros and Rite Aid. We tried the mall...but sadly they didn't even let us in!

Was still fun, although my sister got the worse of it, as the misinterpreted her eye shadow or whatever that was rainbow color as this being a "gay pride" thing (It wasn't we were just horse head masking and taking pics with people). Ehh, small towns, what can you do.

its been a long time since i've checked this thread and i saw that watch.

my mind is blown to pieces right now :O

Slowly gathering some parts for a new PC that's been a long time coming so a pic might end up in here soon.

Is that going to be the same flag in the limited?
Nope. This flag is different. It's bigger, comes in a wood case, was only given to the press, and it's probably far better quality than the flag in the CE. I believe this flag also has a brilliant weathered/aged patina that the CE flag will probably lack.

Ban Puncher

Just a heads up, it is difficult to control. Supposed to get an update, though. That said, fun so far and only $3.

Played around with it a bit and you're not wrong about the iffy controls. Still a damn sight cheaper than the Cave shooters up on iTunes though.

Nope. This flag is different. It's bigger, comes in a wood case, was only given to the press, and it's probably far better quality than the flag in the CE. I believe this flag also has a brilliant weathered/aged patina that the CE flag will probably lack.

yeah, it looks like a quality Annin Bulldog flag. How much did it set you back if you don;t mind me asking?

559322_10151066501744043_1883824103_n.jpg

Samsung Exhibit II and Nexus 7 tablet.

558191_10151065749654043_1065559318_n.jpg

250 GB 360(to replace my Elite with the Open Tray error, didn't bother sending it to Microsoft), NSMBWii(to get ready for NSMB2, and after playing NSMBU at the wii u experience, got me in the mood to play it again), half off 3 month for buying a new 360, hard drive transfer cable THAT TOOK LIKE 2 HOURS TO DO GOD

And I ordered my 3 day pass for New York Comic Con this morning.

Cdammen

1344019764-20120803-IMG_4053.jpg

Awww yeah, finally! My light meter finally arrived from Hong Kong together with a bunch of 120 film rolls. Now I don't longer have to rely on my fifty-year-old Capital meter. More precis metering = better contrast, color, sharpness in my photos.

Also thinking about going to my local game store and pick up the new Rhythm Tengoku game for Wii. It's called Heaven-something over here. Because we all know it's gonna go out of print fast :)

Hi, guys! Eee, my first pick-up thread post... so exciting! :p

KH:DDD Collector's Edition! I was so psyched to get this; I haven't played a KH game since KHII, so I was freakin' over-the-moon to see Sora in a game again :) I love the dream eaters, too <3 SO CUTE. And the box is even magnetic!

I couldn't resist the Special Edition of LIMBO. Love that game so much.

The 25th Anniversary Edition of Graceland. If there is an album that is the epitome of my childhood, that is it. Paul Simon is still one of my favorite musicians <3

Cheddahz

Banned
My lady friend bought me No More Heroes for super cheap, been wanting to play it and since I found NMH2 for a buck at K-Mart last week, I have been wanting the other game as well

Azaj0foCMAAXPhQ.jpg:large

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I *FINALLY* pulled the trigger on an iPad. When it was announced, everyone called it a giant iPod Touch and made fun of me for wanting one. Over the years, I thought it was awesome but couldn't justify it... while I watched everyone else eat their hat and buy one. It's been killing me! ;p But now with a very hectic work schedule and lots of travel, I was excited to pull the trigger during this tax-free weekend! Also snagged a green Smart Case (which doesn't seem to have any wiggle like I feared from reviews), and of course, then I felt obligated to pick up a matching bumper for my 4S. They're looking great together. The iPad is just a plain-jane 16GB Wi-Fi model; but until I know otherwise, I didn't know what options to splurge on. So this might be a "test" for the time being.

7708391998_bb2b5a16b7_c.jpg

Finally got a working Famicom Disk System. I tried and tried and tried to calibrate the 2 dead ones I had with no success, so I said screw it and bought one off of ebay. I have Metroid and Nazo no Murasamejou on the way as well.

Borman

Finally got a working Famicom Disk System. I tried and tried and tried to calibrate the 2 dead ones I had with no success, so I said screw it and bought one off of ebay. I have Metroid and Nazo no Murasamejou on the way as well.

Someday Ill pick one up. Id like to think I could fix it if it broke, but who knows without seeing it.

Someday Ill pick one up. Id like to think I could fix it if it broke, but who knows without seeing it.

I totally thought I could.. I followed all the instructions online and still could not get it to work. I it was a matter of the calibration part which I just couldn't get to line up. I at least have a spare drive band and parts at least. :)

Pengew

Got a these bad boys in. Had some of my art printed up on a few shirts. Really happy with how they turned out.

7707339278_1df86123b3.jpg

Also this :)

7708520920_f7fdb542d9_z.jpg

Dimorphic

Here are my pickups so far for the month. Grabbed a Nexus 7 even though I have a retina iPad, I wanted to try Android and the 7" form factor. Grabbed all three Bourne films for $40AUD in prep for the new one and finally got around to upgrading to Mountain Lion which is awesome.

New Era Roosters cap close up. I love this cap, worn it everyday since I got it!

Top Bottom