• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Got my Disney's Jungle Cruise attraction poster framed for my 7 month old son. This thing is huge and it goes with his jungle theme nicely. Sorry for the shitty pic.
98veyv.jpg

Fireflu

Books

bz8jn.jpg

Art of Wormwood signed and scribbled on by the super nice guy Ben Templesmith

k4i2x4.jpg

...And Tre Tarino, the latest publication from Ashley Wood

2elyyop.jpg

Here's a lil taster

2i9rnfo.jpg

eq85rk.jpg

5uk0t5.jpg

2hycmf7.jpg

Bii

Fireflu said:

Nice pickups. I just might get myself Tre Tarino.

Snapped a quick photo of what came in the mail today:

4167310397_37570ffd94_o.jpg

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Blu-Ray. $15
Haven't seen the movie yet but have read/heard mixed reviews. I'll give it a spin tonight.
Dragon Age Origins. PS3. $25
I have no clue when I'll play this as I've yet to finish a few other games that I'm playing.

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
Borman said:
Of course its a bootleg :p Goes good with FF7

So wait, does FFX-2 has the same NES treatment as the FF7 one? If yes, game footage please :lol

Bluth54

Purchases074Medium.jpg

Some Star Trek Blu Rays and some games.

Purchases075Medium.jpg

Some games and some Blu Rays that were on sale at Amazon on Black Friday. The Rock Band game was supposed to be Terminator 2 on Blu Ray, but they sent me the wrong game. I'm sending it back and they shipped out the right thing.

Purchases076Medium.jpg

Got a coupon for the Red vs Blue store so I went ahead and bought some DVDs.

Purchases077Medium.jpg

Mystery Science Theater volume 16. Includes a Tom Servo figurine to go along with the Crow one I got like a year ago in another box set.

Purchases078Medium.jpg

Tom and Crow together at last.

Ph3n3x

Neo Member
Fireflu said:
...And Tre Tarino, the latest publication from Ashley Wood

Have you ever gotten that "This is so incredible, I wish I had known about this artist a long time ago!" feeling? Because I just got it when I saw those pictures.

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
5jw3dy.jpg

The Chocobo is from FFXI and when you touch its feet it chirps at you.

The Elixir is fizzy and doesn't have much taste.

Fireflu

Ph3n3x said:
Have you ever gotten that "This is so incredible, I wish I had known about this artist a long time ago!" feeling? Because I just got it when I saw those pictures.

All the time : )

Glad I have made you aware of his existence!

4168593361_d57e7dd7d6_o.jpg

1st and 2nd issue of DMZ, as well as The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

4168593445_8b99e729d0_o.jpg

Dexter, season 1 on DVD

4168593289_c0b6a573ba_o.jpg

Inglourious Basterds, Special Edition BluRay from the UK (unfortunately without German language :(
The farm-scene would have been so much better with Landa speaking German instead of English.
)

The BluRay came with a few postcards, depicting movie posters of and from the movie:

4168593523_0f056a6a99_o.jpg

4169357296_d2d08e48e8_o.jpg

4168593795_feb6f13025_o.jpg

4168593699_6b9d5e1f66_o.jpg

(So awesome)

And a recipe from Mama Landa. :lol

4169357576_9f0b068c88_o.jpg

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Graf Nudu said:
Inglourious Basterds, Special Edition BluRay from the UK (unfortunately without German language :(
The farm-scene would have been so much better with Landa speaking German instead of English.
)

The BluRay came with a few postcards, depicting movie posters of and from the movie:

(So awesome)

And a recipe from Mama Landa. :lol

*buys this instantly*

Neo Samus

I got kinda busy last month with work so I'm posting last month and what I got currently this month.

JunePick-up126.jpg

JunePick-up125.jpg

In November I picked up Muramasa, Wii Fit Plus, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story and Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition.

This month I get NSMBWii and the Nintendo DSi Mario collection....but I can't open the DSi till christmas....the wait will be long and painful. :p

neoism

adfa8m.jpg
:D

20qlxd5.jpg

33u8xkw.jpg

sxd5vs.jpg

2q8a4k6.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D
Finally got a new computer after 5 years
i5 2.6ghzX4
Ati Radoen 5870
8gb DDR3

jgjfaa.jpg

dc964n.jpg

First pc games...
288poip.jpg

I'll be playing this til D3

14t0hdu.jpg

Best music game ever..

2cdiwjb.jpg

got it free for buying a 5870, has it unlocked for everyone else on steam, I put my code in, but it still says not yet released...

Also go some headphones.
got alot of Christmas gift for the fam..
My dad got me 1/4 pounds of happy grass..
also got some ipod touch apps

SuperÑ

OptionN, ShiftN
eXistor said:
I doubt I'll ever play Let's Tap, but it was €7,-

Let's Tap is the 3rd best party game on the Wii, after Boom Blox Bash Party and Boom Blox. Give it a try with some friends and you won't regret it ;)

I just bought a brand new X360 Arcade ready to be modded. Homebrew, here i come! :D
t67xnl.jpg

I can wait for XBMC to be ported.

mjc

Damn that UC2 cover is atrocious with all that text on it. It almost beats out the GoW Collection.

SuperÑ said:
Let's Tap is the 3rd best party game on the Wii, after Boom Blox Bash Party and Boom Blox. Give it a try with some friends and you won't regret it ;)

I just bought a brand new X360 Arcade ready to be modded. Homebrew, here i come! :D http://i45.tinypic.com/t67xnl.jpg[IMG]
I can wait for XBMC to be ported.[/QUOTE]

What kind of homebrew does the 360 actually have? Especially that would warrant buying a console just to mod it. Or is this a "homebrew" type deal of the nudge nudge wink wink variety.

[QUOTE=neoism]No he got it for me because he's fucking awesome!:D[/QUOTE]

Uh huh.....awesome...

Top Bottom