• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! + Your BEST of 2011!

nilbog21

Banned
6oIk5.jpg

Thanks to DBebm5 for the voucher :)

whoa this is sweet shirt, is there a discount voucher?

New screen (Asus VS239H LED IPS 23") to replace my very old Philips 17" CRT with 1024x768 res. About time.

Msz7k.jpg

looks nice. i'm looking for a nice monitor like that without much input delay. i already have a asus monitor but need one with better quality like this one. any noticeable input delay?

Yazuka

Sold my old copy about 1½ years ago and regretted that very much. And now I was able to get a new copy. I'm going to hold this copy tightly.

2012-01-04-TalesofVesperia.jpg

Uzny

haha good choice man, logo design love and how to be a graphic designer without loosing your soul & art of looking sideways are awesome!

Some more recommendations:

Logo & a smile in the mind

thanks, I've been thinking about 'logo' but passed, since it's basically a categorized collection of more famous designs, as for 'a smile in the mind' - it's on its way :)

Atolm

looks nice. i'm looking for a nice monitor like that without much input delay. i already have a asus monitor but need one with better quality like this one. any noticeable input delay?

So far I haven't noticed, but I need to play more games to discard it for sure. Anyway, it's the cheapest IPS you can buy in Europe, 160€

A couple of pickups that I bought last month, but which didn't arrive until today!

The jeans were bought online, and feel a lot thinner than other pairs I've bought. Might be good considering the weather is heating up here.

Can't wait to have a game of Arkham Horror, but unfortunately I'll probably have to wait a week before my friends are free for a game :(

20ptpl.jpg

My friends and I bought this game to kill an evening. We started playing a game of it around 7pm. We finished that game at 4 am.

Been super busy moving and with work. Here are some of the recent stuff though:

New apartment needed a new couch. Pretty damn nice for $899 from Jordan's

4c54e9e3.jpg

Also picked up a 55" LG TV, new TV Stand, and a Sony 3D one speaker sound system

494383ce.jpg

Blendtec Blender for my vegetable/fruit smoothies. Thing is a fucking champ:

a49df6d3.jpg

New frame for my 25th Anniversary BTTF Poster:

e556b7ae.jpg

Finally, new Audio Technica ATH-AD700s. Should be great for music and gaming. Breaking them in now. Waiting for my Astro 5.8 Mixamp to complete it.

99303d6e.jpg

Gameboy415

Been super busy moving and with work. Here are some of the recent stuff though:

New apartment needed a new couch. Pretty damn nice for $899 from Jordan's

4c54e9e3.jpg

That's a crazy good price for a couch like that!
All the similar ones I've looked at over the last year seemed to range between $1500-3000! :(

Stumbled upon them last night and simply couldn't resist. I don't remember ever being this excited about a new piece of tech! Looove it!

PGPhoto.jpg

Miutsu

Finally, new Audio Technica ATH-AD700s. Should be great for music and gaming. Breaking them in now. Waiting for my Astro 5.8 Mixamp to complete it.

I have these, they work and sound GREAT even when used with the Astro Mixamp. I bought mine 1 1/2 years ago but I accidently messed up a little the purple thing of the right side phone.. the second day of having it :/ felt like trash for that but it's still working so no biggie.

sca2511

My best pick ups from last year.

Bought myself a 2012 Shadow Blue GTI

5yTrCl.jpg

Bought my mom a 2012 Optima EX

OtypWl.jpg

Got a drill set from my girlfriend for modding my arcade sticks + Navi controller

nNHMCl.jpg

New PC Build

K7P7El.jpg

Some pickups from sales and Black Friday

XaDV5l.jpg

s3b2Wl.jpg

Been a great year compared to last.

Spent NYE at Disneyland so I've got a few fun pick-ups from there:

New Annual Passport (Premium)
9e88b01f.jpg

New pair of Ray-Ban New Wayfarers (Matte Black)
P1010706.jpg

Ears
P1010707.jpg

Action Figure
P1010708.jpg

New hoody
P1010709.jpg

P1010710.jpg

Today, new backpack and accessory pouch (Chrome Bags Pawn rolltop):
P1010712.jpg

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
My best pick ups from last year.

Bought myself a 2012 Shadow Blue GTI

5yTrCl.jpg

Bought my mom a 2012 Optima EX

OtypWl.jpg

Got a drill set from my girlfriend for modding my arcade sticks + Navi controller

nNHMCl.jpg

New PC Build

K7P7El.jpg

Some pickups from sales and Black Friday

XaDV5l.jpg

s3b2Wl.jpg

Been a great year compared to last.

Welcome to the GTI club!! I love the color!

I got a Sony NEX-C3 camera but I don't have any way of taking a picture of it that wouldn't be very roundabout and annoying.

So just pretend there's a picture of a pretty sweet camera here.

Top Bottom