• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! + Your BEST of 2011!

-Winnie-

it cost me 250$ with DHL shipment ..etc but the drive alone is 184$

and it comes with external power source and usb cable

this drive ripped Lion King bluray pretty fast it took me i think 20min to make an AVI-h246 video file

aGf4I.png

o5FFs.png

N1NMu.png

Damn, that's amazing quality, you can see the damn pencil strokes.

Most Recent Additions:

405661_10100192986849664_6312708_42922586_188936349_n.jpg

Contagion, Xenosaga Movie DVD, Queens Blade 2, Rosario+Vampire S1&2.

407046_10100192987019324_6312708_42922587_106104157_n.jpg

White iPod Touch and FFIII for iOS.

391851_10100192987223914_6312708_42922588_1569055955_n.jpg

ZeroChroma Case for iPod Touch (landscape).

408030_10100192987348664_6312708_42922589_302871099_n.jpg

ZeroChroma Case for iPod Touch (portrait).

398621_10100192987977404_6312708_42922595_452067968_n.jpg

Kotobukiya Bishoujo Batgirl Black Costume version.

395415_10100192989294764_6312708_42922604_1511429256_n.jpg

Revoltech Woody.

bigas

Fellows, I'm posting here because I also got two PlayAsia discounts with these two games; is there a specific thread to post them?

If there's no such thread, the two first PM that reach my mailbox will receive them.

EDIT: Let me be clear, but I'm giving away the discounts, not the games! :D

Theonik

dvdjamm

I wish I had better lighting to take pics...My fault...Anyway,I've been looking at this thread for a couple of years now and never posted. All the great things that were posted in the past...Babies,houses,cars,Skyrim Collector's Edition...I didn't think anything I bought was worth adding. Well,I bought a pair of Nike Lebron 9 Kentucky Wildcats edition shoes.

TAqoP.jpg

vY7jg.jpg

I really like the shoes...The pics,not so much. I apologize :)

Elginer

Some late Christmas and Three Kings Day presents

kq2zz.jpg

py4ip.jpg

73X1a.jpg

Kyros 7127, it's basically a damn 7inch Samsung Galaxy. Running Android 2.3 but next month there's an Ice Cream Sandwich update. Use it mostly for browsing GAF, and reading books and it's more than fine for that. Streaming Netflix is also nice. Best of all it's not one of those crappy resistive touchscreens but capacitive.

STFol.jpgl

LifEndz

Here are my pickups for Dec-Jan.

IMAG0177.jpg

Purchased Gears 3 when it first came out and sold it, but I found myself missing it so I had to get it as the third game of a buy 2 get 1 free deal. Haven't even touched Uncharted yet but I can't wait. Had MW3 on PS3 and it just didn't feel right. 360 version feels great so far...mainly because of these

IMAG0178.jpg

My first gaming headset and so far I love it. Gotta get some rechargeable batteries for them, but it's great to play MW3 w/o the neighbors complaining about the noise. Can't connect them directly to the 360 w/o purchasing some optical cable add-on, so right now I have them connected to my TV.

canocha

how is it? i was interested after trying it at gamescon but then too many games out made me forget

I like it!

• Classic Sonic levels are almost perfect copies from the originals (only played Green Hill and Mushroom Hill yet);
  • Modern Sonic levels are more about boosting and timing;
  • Bonus levels are like the ones from Sonic Heroes.
  • 3D effect adds depth and i didn't notice any framerate issues.
  • Both Sonics are not floaty!

20€ well spent! :)

OverHeat

« generous god »
Here are my pickups for Dec-Jan.

IMAG0177.jpg

Purchased Gears 3 when it first came out and sold it, but I found myself missing it so I had to get it as the third game of a buy 2 get 1 free deal. Haven't even touched Uncharted yet but I can't wait. Had MW3 on PS3 and it just didn't feel right. 360 version feels great so far...mainly because of these

IMAG0178.jpg

My first gaming headset and so far I love it. Gotta get some rechargeable batteries for them, but it's great to play MW3 w/o the neighbors complaining about the noise. Can't connect them directly to the 360 w/o purchasing some optical cable add-on, so right now I have them connected to my TV.

Skyrim PS3 when you have a 360 bad choice...

LifEndz

Skyrim PS3 when you have a 360 bad choice...

Yeah....I wasn't having any issues at all until the latest patch. Now I'm feeling the pain of all the people who complained of horrible frame rate. I prefer to game on the PS3 but I now know you have to buy Bethesda and COD games on 360.

Seik

Banned
Just bought this on Ebay for 50$, quite a deal since this movie is rare and relatively high priced. Nostalgia fuel that is!

qaU4X.png

Jazzem

Just bought this on Ebay for 50$, quite a deal since this movie is rare and relatively high priced. Nostalgia fuel that is!

*Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie*

Bahaha, awesome, I still have the VHS of that back home :D I remember that movie having a surprisingly engrossing atmosphere to it.

qaU4X.png

Aw man, I remember being a kid and seeing this dvd inside a Borders and freaking the hell out. I think it was only $15 or $20. The one time I think I've ever been lucky in my life.

Ironmask

1a20e980-1.jpg

new stuff from amazon

another ita-gaf hurray!

Battle Royal is really well written and translated, hope you haven't still read the manga or the movie beccause it's so much slower in comparison but also more accurate and immersive. (well honestly it's the same problem with any book/movie comparison)

Scanna

I like it!

• Classic Sonic levels are almost perfect copies from the originals (only played Green Hill and Mushroom Hill yet);
  • Modern Sonic levels are more about boosting and timing;
  • Bonus levels are like the ones from Sonic Heroes.
  • 3D effect adds depth and i didn't notice any framerate issues.
  • Both Sonics are not floaty!

20€ well spent! :)

thanks a lot! i'll try to buy it cheap, i just need to play some more sonic to decide if i like it or not (not convinced yet :) )

Gameboy415

Sonic Generations (3DS), not bad for 20€!

YcqrC.jpg

I'm actually impressed with how good the 3DS version turned out.
I ripped through the main game in less than 3 hours, but there are still tons of missions to do and unlockable collectibles to earn so it does have quite a bit of replay value.

qaU4X.png

I love this movie but I can't believe it's become so expensive!
I still have my VHS copy somewhere but I'd love to have it on DVD too...
I wonder if it'll ever be re-released on Blu-Ray?

Celcius

°Temp. member

Awesome movie! I eventually gave it to my cousin, but I didn't know it would become rare/expensive lol.

Everything that I've picked up/gotten this holiday up to today.
2viVfl.jpg

Severance (thought it was good enough to purchase it for $2)
The Orphanage (I was so happy to find this for $2 today)
Zodiac (Got it for $5, thought it was worth it.)
Beavis and Butt-head Volumes 1 & 3 (Volume 2 is coming in the mail, just not sure when)
Fatal Frame 4 (So glad I picked this up, haven't played it yet)
Oq6E7l.jpg

Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu (Love the Full Metal Panic!? series, and I'd even say that Fumoffu is one of the best comedy anime series out there)
F-Zero ($10)
Super Mario RPG ($50)
Departures (Wonderful film)
5GuzO.png

Out of all those games, I'm enjoying Recettear the most.

Kambing

My December to January pick-up. Had a late X-mas present from my wife arrive in January all the way from the land of the rising sun lol.

Pickup1.jpg

PSVita1.jpg
PSVita2.jpg

PSVita3.jpg
PSVita4.jpg

Pickup2.jpg

Not pictured is an 8GB memory card for the Vita. Really enjoying the stuff =)

EDIT: Er... i re-sized the PS Vita close ups so they would be 50 percent of the first and last image so two pictures would take up one slot... wonder why its not doing that.
EDIT 2: There we go, fixed =) By the way, Uncharted on Vita kicks ass!

zmet

Loose Mark III Fantasy Zone and Super Famicom Flying Hero, and Kind of Blue SACD
jry9.jpg

Boardwalk Empire: The Complete First Season
jry10.jpg

Top Bottom