• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
andrewfee said:
3d40g.jpg

I thought all the first print editions were sold out.

Banned
neojubei said:
I thought all the first print editions were sold out.
Didn't know they were doing anything special, just ordered mine at YesAsia a day or two after getting the game. I guess that's why it's not in a regular two-disc jewel case then?

Cuu

Blablurn said:
http://i32.tinypic.com/2rgiezm.jpg[/IMG

<3 one of these limited MGS4 shirts!

[IMG]http://i28.tinypic.com/6ycljr.jpg[/IMG

Bought a new mobile phone (sony ericsson k800i) - love it <3[/QUOTE]

Nice phone. I've got the same (well, k790a). What's that black dot in the top speaker? Mine doesn't have that.

Azzurri

marwan said:
i keep some and sell some(used ones of course).....mobiles phones are like underwear, you can't wear the same stinkin' one everyday!

If the US market was open like that of Europe/asia, I'd be buying new phones all the time. But since are market sucks here I don't want 5 2year agreements from companies. Lol

vexvegaz

IMG00008.jpg

visiontech hd 4850 (stock cooling until i finish burning it in.

IMG00009.jpg

inside the pc..cant wait to bring it into the loop :)

outside of the gddr5 im pretty sure i can easily bring this to 4870 speeds if not more.

.hacked

img_2594630.jpg

img_2598532.jpg

My new baby :D

img_2599188.jpg

Already put in the radio just need to wait for the interface cable to arrive to hook up the sat radio :D

Rolf NB

vcrsdw.jpg

So awesome.

I got scalped on that drive. Payed 19&#8364; plus shipping. I knew I should have picked one up when Amazon.de cleared them out for 10&#8364; a piece, but at the time I didn't know just how screwed up that old MSI mobo of mine is. It can't reliably boot from internal optical drives because IDE DMA is broken and can't be turned off either. USB drives to the rescue.

ibu

Blablurn said:
2rgiezm.jpg

<3 one of these limited MGS4 shirts!

6ycljr.jpg

Bought a new mobile phone (sony ericsson k800i) - love it <3

That phone is new out there? Wow I had it for 2years now... I upgraded to the LG viewty now.

And the black dot on the speaker is a front facing camera for video calling

GMB

Banned
tStlkIWIB.jpg

Those two speakers, got them earlier today.
Audio Pro Black Diamond V2.

Right now there are no holes in the back of my tv bench, so I can't put my HK-970 (the receiver) in there, or the x360. Will probably make some holes there myself soon so that my tv can have some space. Will also move the record player to some bench nearby. :p

.hacked said:
img_2594630.jpg

img_2598532.jpg

My new baby :D

img_2599188.jpg

Already put in the radio just need to wait for the interface cable to arrive to hook up the sat radio :D

Congrats dude! I have an '05 Mini Cooper S and absolutely love that car (except in the winter).

ibu

Blablurn said:
not, it's already out for two years. but it's new for me :)
Good phone though one of my fave's unfortunately I had so many probs with it... SE software leaves alot to be desired... but still great phone.

dralla

eajo15.jpg

Onkyo TX-SR576 - $279.99 (MSRP $399.99)
Boston Acoustics Horizon MCS130 - $369.99 (MSRP $899.99)
Gatorade 32oz. - .89 per bottle (MSRP $1.79 per bottle)

overal, great buys! Now I'm ready to enjoy lossless, HD sound

Manp

.hacked said:
http://xs229.xs.to/xs229/08274/img_2594630.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://xs229.xs.to/xs229/08274/img_2598532.jpg[IMG]

My new baby :D[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=RedNumberFive]Congrats dude! I have an '05 Mini Cooper S and absolutely love that car (except in the winter).[/QUOTE]

i'm in the club too! :D 2004 Mini Cooper S... gas price is killing me but it's soooo worth it! :lol

Yes Boss!

GMB said:
Very nice! Are you getting Patriotism too?
Man I love the cover for that one.

http://www.criterion.com/content/images/full_boxshot/433_box_348x490.jpg

I'm gonna netflix that to see how I like it. I really should have just bought it with Mishima but I'm more selective with my criterions these days (used to buy every single one). It is a budget Crit like Night and Fog.

Have you seen it and would it be a good blind buy? BTW, the Mishima box is incredibly handsome...fully foil gilded.

GMB

Banned
Yes Boss! said:
I'm gonna netflix that to see how I like it. I really should have just bought it with Mishima but I'm more selective with my criterions these days (used to buy every single one). It is a budget Crit like Night and Fog.

Have you seen it and would it be a good blind buy? BTW, the Mishima box is incredibly handsome...fully foil gilded.
No, unfortunately I have not seen it yet. I will take a look in a store on my street tomorrow and see if they got it for a nice price... found some other criterion releases there recently. :)
Read the info on criterions website unless you already have:
http://www.criterion.com/asp/release.asp?id=433

.hacked

I love driving the Cooper S, I never would have guessed it had so much pick up. I was going dam near 110 on the highway and it felt like a roller coster being so close to the ground.

My brother got me a new car gift (well in addition to the sat receiver I posted earlier).

img_2601994.jpg

:D

Fireflu

The Hug Dog said:
mgs1.jpg

Managed to pick up Subsistence for £25 from Game which I didn't think was too bad considering the prices its fetching online at the moment. The Complete MGS graphic novel is amazing, highly recommended

please disregard the date in the bottom corner, really should set that on my camera :lol

Dude, where on earth did you find the paperback edition of the MGS complete graphic novel, ive been looking for it everywhere ever since the hard back went out of print!

Shiggie

Shiggie said:
Just arrived 5 minutes ago:D

photo33es1.jpg

:( iSight :(
EDIT:My first trip to Nintendo World Store even though I live in Brooklyn. I spontaneously picked up Arkanoid DS.
photo31qb1.jpg

AW: DoR Came from Amazon.
Edit: GBC from Ebay. I got Shiren off Amazon for cheap. Inspired to get it because of the Thread of love here.
photo32jd8.jpg

Okay. UPS came late with my order from Threadless.com
photo34ad0.jpg

photo37wx0.jpg

photo33gr2.jpg

photo38lq1.jpg

photo35oz7.jpg

photo36mr4.jpg

Fucking Awesome shirts!

Micro Arrived today! $50 ebay:D :D :D
photo42ug8.jpg

Crappy Pictures, I know
photo39oo4.jpg

Batman Gotham Knight 2 Disk S. edition.
Super Mario Land 2 6GC
Space Invaders Extreme
And Y: The last man Vol. 5-8
Just Quoting the updates I made.

Hinomura

2exvqcn.jpg

PS3
- Metal Gear Solid 4 LE (finally!!!)

PS2
- 2nd Beatmania IIdx controller for insane multiplayer (right, Teknopathetic controller is so much better ^__^ congrats!)
- Beatmania IIdx 14 Gold (obviously ^__^)
- Ar Tonelico (reprint)
- Street Fighter Zero Fighters Generation Collection
- Vampires Darkstalkers Compilation
- The Chikyuu Boueigun (Earth Defence Force)
- The Chikyuu Boueigun 2 (Earth Defence Force 2)

PSP
- SNK Arcade Collection Vol. 1 (Neo Geo goodness)

NDS
- Etrian Odyssey
- Etrian Odyssey II
- Advance Wars Dark Conflict
- Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice
- The World Ends With You
- Front Mission
- Arkanoid + Paddle
- Space Invaders Extreme (paddle compatibility!!!)

Snatcher complete for the MegaCD;

SP_A0292.jpg

NBA Jam MegaCD;

SP_A0291.jpg

A few Megadrive games; (Cannon Fodder, Pirates Gold & Shadow Dancer)

SP_A0294.jpg

And the latest ROH shows;

SP_A0293.jpg

Fireflu said:
Dude, where on earth did you find the paperback edition of the MGS complete graphic novel, ive been looking for it everywhere ever since the hard back went out of print!

Um...that IS a hardback.

nny

Rahxephon91 said:
I'm very jealous of your Utena purchase.

There are boxes around on ebay, the trick is to try to find one that doesn't sell for crazy; you'll never find bargain-box-type prices, but oh well.

Bootaaay said:
Snatcher complete for the MegaCD;

SP_A0292.jpg

ooooh..nice.

Huggers

Fireflu said:

Outcast2004 said:
Um...that IS a hardback.

I can assure you it is a paperback and I got it from here . It's definitley worth picking up, the artwork is incredible.

CTLance

fw7hy0.jpg

Had I bought one of them at the average local retailer, I'd likely have paid more than the combined price of these imports. So sad.

Damaged

Not posted in one of these for a while so I have a bit of catching up to do:

pickup014sx8.jpg

Never got around to playing any MGS game till 4 now im totally hooked, just need to pick up MGS3 now. Got the first one from a mate for free!! Got a few of the limited edition tees on the way and an old snake and Raiden Kubrick that should be arriving soon :D

pickup015lc7.jpg

picture035dn0.jpg

Got a load of Japanese sweets for my G/f as she loves this kind of stuff, Her mp3 player died as well so i got her a 16gig Zen vision and a pair of Grado s80's to go with it

picture040ri0.jpg

Shiggie said:
Just Quoting the updates I made.
I really like the first one, will be ordering one soon, thanks.

Also, You should try designbyhumans.com they have awesome designs there too and they're cheap as hell. (Use Fokhond as a 20% off coupon if you're gonna order some ;)).

Bii

I actually bought MGS4 last month but haven't had a chance to post it.

2636478153_a5e9eb508e_o.jpg

Both PSP games were only $6.67 each (new).

2636478359_bc130c77c8_o.jpg

I already have Super Stardust HD but I grabbed the Solo pack.

2636477757_198b846901_o.jpg

Downloaded this last month:

2637302696_43e1b6bf12_o.jpg

Bought this last month as well:

2636478759_3c8086fbf7_o.jpg

Backflip

UnluckyKate said:

I also received that t-shirt when they sent the game and the press kit. It's too small for me so I hung it on my office wall. I didn't get the box though, what's in it ?

buzztv.jpg

Never played a Buzz game, but online multiplayer and user created trivia was the deal breaker.

tinklez is my PSN username if anyone wants to hit me up online.

From Anime Expo:

2637837278_8fc59b1626_b.jpg

Mega Man Zero Official Complete Works.

2637833928_6d5c9c9124_b.jpg

Parasite Eve II, Batman: Gotham Knight.

2637008661_feb14a545b_b.jpg

PS3 Port Plugs, PSP Replacement Battery Cover.

2637009721_0d66ea178c_b.jpg

Kid Nemo Shirt, and a Dragoneer's Aria Artbook.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
15piteh.jpg

Samurai 7, Burst Angel, Lupin III First Haul, Lupin III Final Haul, Appleseed ('88), Dead Leaves and Kaze no Yojimbo.

2pt785y.jpg

This too.

Fireflu

Kintaro said:
Samurai 7, Burst Angel, Lupin III First Haul, Lupin III Final Haul, Appleseed ('88), Dead Leaves and Kaze no Yojimbo.
This too.

Dead Leaves and Lupin, well done good sir!

Top Bottom