• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

jjulypickup20082.jpg

I just put the manuals for the Gundams since the boxes were too damn huge.

HoTHiTTeR

donkey show said:
jjulypickup20082.jpg

I just put the manuals for the Gundams since the boxes were too damn huge.

Can someone w/ no ability to read japanese play Initial D import?

p.s. that's a lot of Soul Caliber 4 you have, lol.

Spruchy

HoTHiTTeR said:
Can someone w/ no ability to read japanese play Initial D import?

Yes initial d is extremely easy to play with no knowledge of the language. Only part that might be a little tricky is the part shop.

Spruchy said:
Yes initial d is extremely easy to play with no knowledge of the language. Only part that might be a little tricky is the part shop.
Even that's easy to figure since the mods are all sequential.

I just realized it now that you mentioned it. :lol

Comic-Con and the following few days:

2716524798_715d15dfc5.jpg

2716525386_54bdae6d3f.jpg

Heroes Limited Edition Sylar Watch.

2716525848_374cbffffc.jpg

2715713797_272c7067db.jpg

Hellboy Mini Keychain.

2715714263_fe58c5ea4b.jpg

Soul Calibur IV Limited Edition, White Slim PS2 w/ Singstar ($69.99).

2716527352_b99d9bfc2e.jpg

Latest EGM, Dirge of Cerberus ($19.99).

2715715291_d9523291fd.jpg

The Restless, and Eagle Eye Golf.

2715715863_fd0c84944a.jpg

Mega Man Starforce Pegasus & Leo ($10 each).

2716524180_54f611f9fd.jpg

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix Evolve Shirt.

2716523798_f8248b51fd.jpg

And some PSP Accessories.

jtardiou

Banned
AllGamer said:
SC4.jpg

******* USK with their new huge age rating

i am really thinking about importing all of my next games...

1) why is the rating logo so big?
2) can a 14 year old really not play soul calibur LOL

Nokia N95 8GB. That's a great phone!!!

And my buttons and ball top arrived yesterday. I swapped them out this morning:D Here's the finished product.

DSC07565.jpg

LiK

n8NMONSTER said:
The numbers are actually Japanese. I got it for about $48.

The symbol in the middle is glow in the dark too. Pretty cool stuff.

cool. the numbers are actually Chinese characters as well. Japan uses the same characters. ;)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Mattlikewhoa said:

And my buttons and ball top arrived yesterday. I swapped them out this morning:D Here's the finished product.

DSC07565.jpg
Damn, well done.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
n8NMONSTER said:
haha, my bad. its coo on the numbers. really.

still wondering if i should rock the watch or keep it on display.

Such a noob. Always diggin yourself a new grave.

LOL. (Don't worry everyone I give this guy a hard time in real life too, all the time)...

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Happy birthday to me! Turned 29.

28sl9qv.jpg

Soul Calibur 4 - Present from me for me.
DS and Final Fantasy IV - Present from co-workers and friends. :D

Not pictured: a 1600 Points card for XBLA. Got it after no one showed up for a Gears of War 2 preview thingy last week.

snap0212

AllGamer said:
http://home.pages.at/jimpanse2kx/Krams/SC4.jpg[IMG]

******* USK with their new huge age rating

i am really thinking about importing all of my next games...[/QUOTE]

What the heck? Are they kidding? *_*

Azzurri

Mattlikewhoa said:

DSC07565.jpg

Where did you buy this Arcade Stick?

BitchTits

Some bargain game pick-ups:
2hr1und.jpg

2cz9f2g.jpg

I don't read a word of Japanese, but couldn't resist these 16-bit book goodies:
2gtw6tx.jpg

20fxjy0.jpg
16ge71t.jpg

The Mega Drive one was a bit of an extravagence for a foreign language book, but I had to have it - It was still shrinkwrapped, comes in a nice box with the same cover as the book and a gashapod(?) Genesis (why not Mega Drive?) with two carts, Comix Zone & VF2.

Lastly, DQ Slime DS Stylus :D
10r05dv.jpg

I had my 16th b-day on the 20th! Got mostly all of the games I wanted and some I didn't think of getting. :D

zu2ys4.jpg

The GC controller was the first to come from the things I got. I needed a new GC controller anyway, so I thought 'why not get a new sexy white one from Play-Asia'! I ordered Unreal Anthology from Gogamer.com for roughly 12 bucks and it arrived in 4 days with dirt cheap shipping (which usually takes 7-15 days)! I got 2 copies of Z&W (one for a friend) and 1 copy of EBA for 7.96 each at TRU. I went to Best Buy to find Metroid Prime 3, but I couldn't find it so I got Okami instead. Wow.... MP3 is selling. My other friend bought me the F.E.A.R. Platinum compilation and gave me Link's Awakening since he found it and had no use for it. Another thing I got that isn't pictured is an 8800 GT. I also bought Bioshock on Steam last weekend!

I also got an ice cream cake....... :D

... with a 360 controller design on the top! I don't own a 360 and I didn't get one either. It's fine, you guys tried! :lol

And as a closing statement, let me say that summer b-days > all other dates that aren't popular holidays!

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
DSC05100.jpg

Did anyone receive a marker in their package? I did and weird thing that it did not have a cover so the ink is all dried up.

neojubei said:
Even though I am not a fan of Gundam, that is one sweet package.

It is pretty sweet. I picked it up used from Play Asia during their sale earlier in the month. It actually comes with two games (Encounters in Space and Gundam 1.5), the DVD has a really cool little art book with this neat acetate page that compares the new animation in the game to the original scenes from 1979. The MSIA figure is cool, and the big book that looks like the Gundam operation manual is the instruction booklet.

jvalioli

I'm always worried about picking up stuff used from Play-Asia. Do they have some sort of guarantee that everything is included? Also, the cover the actual game case is really cool.

R-Type w/little model was $7 after a $10 coupon from Amazon, just got it. The two 360 games each $20 new at start of month (and I actually liked both more than expected). FFIV came with $10 gift card, currently deep into the first play.

Also just started SCIV 360, but chose to rent for now.

Edit: photobucket maintenance = deleted image

Top Bottom