• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Manp said:
33li3h1.jpg

:p
:lol

Too funny.

DJ GT-S

Banned
black remote
302to2b.jpg

And something smaller than my Inner Pouch Portable
2ee8vq1.jpg

By their powers combined they are... infinitely cooler than the white shit sony sells in america.

s170p5.jpg

-viper-

Banned
jtardiou said:
Seriously, what the shit is that piece of trash cover? tell me this is euro only. americans wouldnt let this happen, RIGHT?
The dollar sign on his Xbox live card probably indicates its for the U.S.

Also, the EU cover for Ratchet and Clank doesn't look like that. It is different.

jvalioli

-viper- said:
The dollar sign on his Xbox live card probably indicates its for the U.S.

Also, the EU cover for Ratchet and Clank doesn't look like that. It is different.
Actually, I think "BEST" is a Japanese branding. Weird that there is no rating at all on the cover though.

jvalioli said:
Actually, I think "BEST" is a Japanese branding. Weird that there is no rating at all on the cover though.

It's probably the Asian version, which is identical to Japan except for the lack of a rating and cheaper.

Spruchy

I feel bad for everyone who bought Gotham Knight out of all the Batman hype going on right now. Could've been so much more.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Been waiting awhile for one of these, I finally got one...

I've been very busy with work when the signings took place in San Francisco and New York... I'm late, but better late than never! ^_^

2653788453_a7f8d6e216.jpg

My metal gear collection is ALMOST complete!

trancekr

So far I got...

Audio-Technica ATH-CM300
2627892375_d426e25cc1.jpg

Mulholland Drive & Eastern Promises..
yes..Naomi Watts..:D
2631833851_3fef347885.jpg

GTA4 faceplate...not really good quality...
2648135224_79e95c58bb.jpg

Diana Krall DVD-A
2647306381_30cd837ea9.jpg

Yes..TDK hype...
2650705853_80f6ba8ce6.jpg

Some Blu-ray live discs
I'm dying for Angela Aki
2654683574_1935846cea.jpg

More Music
2653869147_89937a2d11.jpg

from Halo 3 series 2
2654696884_a344f8569f.jpg

Finally, Civ Revo...here I come :lol
2654693112_ea2d766c79.jpg

Heres the results of my huge Megadrive haul, firstly a load of super-hero games; (Spiderman vs Kingpin, Spiderman & X-Men: Arcade's Revenge, Spiderman & Venom: Maximum Carnage, Spiderman & Venom: Seperation Anxiety, Hulk & X-Men 2: Clone Wars)

new0g6.jpg

Altered Beast, Arcus Odyssey (awesome), Double Dragon 3 & Kid Chameleon;

r24554.jpg

Star Wars: Arcade for the 32x and the loose cart is Cadash;

244tes0.jpg

And finally, a complete copy of Panorama Cotton which makes my Cotton collection finally finished; :)

i5bpcn.jpg

painey

2654807649_2ffda22b52.jpg

2100 MS points (bought E4 with em) and 6 Super Mario Galaxy keyrings.. I was gunna use em but they are too nice and dont wanna scratch em up on my keys :lol

2655633634_d5a4841b12.jpg

The 6 Super Mario Galaxy Gashapon figures.. they go well next to my Phantom Hourglass Zelda figures.

Bootaaay said:
Nice pick-up's, especially the Reeves & Mortimer stuff, I can't get enough of Big Night Out :)
arena08 said:
YOU WOULDN'T LET IT LIE.
I WOULD'VE let it lie. Just pure luck I even heard of them back when I randomly caught an episode of Bang Bang they out of pure luck decided to air eight or nine years ago. Couldn't get the car door sketch out of my head. Most stupidly bizarre, surrealistic nonsense I had ever layed my eyes on. Some of their work is brilliant, some is very poor.

Bootaaay said:
Heres the results of my huge Megadrive haul, firstly a load of super-hero games; (Spiderman vs Kingpin, Spiderman & X-Men: Arcade's Revenge, Spiderman & Venom: Maximum Carnage, Spiderman & Venom: Seperation Anxiety, Hulk & X-Men 2: Clone Wars)

http://i35.tinypic.com/new0g6.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Yes! For all I know it might actually be shit, but nostalgia tells me it's fantastically, incredibly amazing. The move where you knock two people into each other in midair with your web is the best thing ever!! As Venom you can lift people up with one hand and punch them in the face with the other! How awesome is that!?

You're [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Spider-Man_vs._The_Kingpin#Sega_CD_version"]missing out[/URL] by not having a Sega CD though. :P It also has this awesome Kingpin laughter at the title screen, hope that's in the Mega Drive version as well at least.

Gagaman said:
Hot dam. How much did that set you back?

Too much :( About £80 inc postage, not the most i've paid for a single game but it's close. Anyways, I really enjoy the other Cotton games and have been looking to pick Panorama up for a while so I thought i'd treat myself :D

VibratingDonkey said:
You're missing out by not having a Sega CD though. :p It also has this awesome Kingpin laughter at the title screen, hope that's in the Mega Drive version as well at least.

Damn, i've got a MegaCD too, I would've got that version if I realised :(

Also, a couple more pick-up's turned up in the post;

X-men 1 for the Genesis;

SP_A0305.jpg

And the Nightwatch/Daywatch blu-ray boxset from Yesasia;

SP_A0304.jpg

Unfourtunatly, it doesn't have the awesome visual subtitle track that came with some of the DVD versions of Nightwatch, which is a bit of a disapointment :( PQ's pretty nice though.

robot

Bootaaay said:
Too much :( About £80 inc postage, not the most i've paid for a single game but it's close. Anyways, I really enjoy the other Cotton games and have been looking to pick Panorama up for a while so I thought i'd treat myself :D

Wow, I have Panorama Cotton, but cartridge only. Better check ebay!

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
trancekr said:
Mulholland Drive & Eastern Promises..
yes..Naomi Watts..:D
2631833851_3fef347885.jpg

Holy shit, there was an HD DVD version of Mulholland Drive? That might be just the impetus I need to finally track down a player...

(ARGH!)

Linkhero1 said:
how is Dark Sector? It looked interesting but it didn't do that well in reviews.
Not bad, just painfully rips off RE4 and GoW while doing neither equally as well. Graphics are decent, a notch below Gears, but the framerate is better, fluxuating to 60 fps when it can.

Not a bad stopgap game if you're waiting on RE5 or Gears2

gloone

2655393401_00c8ecda8c_o.jpg

2656240422_51342ac977_o.jpg

Damn you, ebay!

But hey! A Mini Moni board game.. and Little Lovers - SHESOGAME has got to be the best game title of the century.

mollipen

gloone said:
But hey! A Mini Moni board game.. and Little Lovers - SHESOGAME has got to be the best game title of the century.

I have the first Dice de Pyon game. It's a fun little Mario Party rip-off, especially if you're a fan of Mini Moni. (And really, who couldn't be, so long as we're talking Yaguchi-era MM.)

CAVE343

Haven't posted in this thread for the last two months because I moved.
Now I finally have the time to take some pics of the stuff I picked up last couple of months.
Some pics of my new place are in the gaming setup thread (which is some sort of a pickup ;-)

Blurays and some games :)
2vm6bfd.jpg

New cellphone, Sony Ericsson. I like the simple and robust design. Good for calling and texting, all I need.
2nupt0i.jpg

MechDX

rrod002.jpg

HD DVD's are actually from late June. LOVE the HD firesales at Fry's! All those movies cost me around $130 total.:D The two LEGO games were around $36 each used at Gamestop with the 25% off coupon.

rrod001.jpg

For anyone who DOESNT visit CAG. I got the Eye of Judgment pack for $29.92 at Walmart. Price drop came down yesterday. WHole bundle is cheaper that the camera alone.

rrod003.jpg

Just started my Amazon Prime with this movie. Got it a day earlier than scheduled!!:D

gloone

shidoshi said:
I have the first Dice de Pyon game. It's a fun little Mario Party rip-off, especially if you're a fan of Mini Moni. (And really, who couldn't be, so long as we're talking Yaguchi-era MM.)

This is for the tambourine controller.

I still feel it's strange SEGA decided to release that for the playstation instead of the saturn.

Looks funny with a playstation game with SEGA all over it. :)

Manp

yodandy said:
http://www.webafrica.co.za/images/xbox360pro.jpg[IMG]

[b]$183.75[/b] Shipped, mfr date 12.27.07, used about 8 hours.

Thank you Ebay deals![/QUOTE]

oh god... a man, somewhere, is crying :lol

Top Bottom