• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

cjdunn

Oh hai! So I gave my Mom my 27" Trinitron and traded it for this, her 13" Magnavox.
new-tv.jpg

Way more energy efficient.

Does REC actually benefit from Blu-ray? Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved the movie, but damn... I just can't see how it'll get any benefit out of a HD release.

LRB1983

Banned
FoxhoundNL said:
Does REC actually benefit from Blu-ray? Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved the movie, but damn... I just can't see how it'll get any benefit out of a HD release.
Different contents:
Blu-Ray:
- Director Audio Track
- Making of
- Promotional Material
- Trailer
- Teaser
- TV Spots
- Interviews
- Manuela Velasco Confidence
- Cut Scenes
- How it was filmed
- Castings
- Secret Files
- Sitges Festival: The Premiere
- Poster designs

DVD Special Edition:
Disc One:
- Director Audio Track
- Making of
- Promotional Material
- Trailer
- Teaser
- TV Spots
Disc Two:
- Interview with photo director
- Interview with sound director
- Manuela Velasco Confidence
- Photo Gallery
- Poster Gallery
- Outtakes!
- Interview with neighbourhood
- Castings
- Medeiros Child secret files
- Cut Scenes
- Teat rehearsal
- 3 chapters of "Mientras Usted Duerme"
- Venecia Festival

Simple Edition:
- Director Audio Track
- Making of (Extended)
- Promotional Material
- Trailer
- Teaser
- TV Spots

kuYuri

MarkMan said:
About time someone else got the Hot Topic Metal Gear shirts! I finally got the Shinkawa one the other day... Very pleased.

The Saga one really stands out...

If anyone wants one and can't find it at B&M Hot Topic stores, they finally put them up on the site:

Metal Gear Saga Art:
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/st...T<>prd_id=845524442179372&bmUID=1212573208713

Shinkawa Art:
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/st...T<>prd_id=845524442179360&bmUID=1212573211747

Oh shit, I'm so there tomorrow!

When my Contra 4 comes in tomorrow, I'll take pics of all the latest stuff I got before MGS4 stuff start coming in.

2nd batch of goods arrived today :

gaming-08-jun-02.jpg

8$ each, not bad. The laptop is not new, it is only to remind who was behind this failed format. ;)

3rd batch on its way (MGS4 OST and FFXII OST).

joshschw

Fusion Frenzy 2, Open Season, and Cars I got in a three pack last night at Target for $4.98
Of course, on top, is the King!
gaf.jpg

FallenCow said:
^Shiny new games... makes me want to caress them...

Gotta love that new game smell, which is probably just toxic fumes from the plastic and likely cancerous or something unhealthy like that.

JEKKI

FoxhoundNL said:
IMG_1872.jpg

March - now

MGS4 EU LE and Nike SB Haze/Tweed Trainers will be added soon.
sheeeeyit mang I jus sold that pair u got on the top left last month.

gotta keep them kicks in heavy rotation... if one pair gets no love then it gets the BOOT!!

May Pick Down!!

Got ghost squad when I was getting Dark Rai from toysrus for $20
I'm surprised, seems like noone picked up Chaos Wars, probably because of Ninja Gaiden II
I was surprised to find that Hugh Laurie, of House fame, had written a book, hes like a triple threat actor, musician, and now writer hopefully its a good read

DSC00168-2.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Banner is back up, thanks Kadey!

2l9ktoz.gif

---

VALKYRAY said:
http://image1.play-asia.com/350/PA.61735.041.jpg

I thought PS3 is region free :(

Maybe you should learn how to read? x 2 for your instance...

Ignis

On the left, the best hockey jersey ever.
On the right, a jersey everybody hates with a passion (but I happen to like it a lot, go figure...).

achatjuin1.jpg

...and in the middle, the brilliant soundtrack from a surprising and underrated game.

achatjuin2.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Dragoon_lantz said:
Got ghost squad when I was getting Dark Rai from toysrus for $20
I'm surprised, seems like noone picked up Chaos Wars, probably because of Ninja Gaiden II
I was surprised to find that Hugh Laurie, of House fame, had written a book, hes like a triple threat actor, musician, and now writer hopefully its a good read

DSC00168-2.jpg

Gah, Chaos war is going to be the most rare PS2 game. One stinking copy out of dozens of gamestops.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Ignis said:
On the left, the best hockey jersey ever.
On the right, a jersey everybody hates with a passion (but I happen to like it a lot, go figure...).

achatjuin1.jpg

You've made sefskillz proud :lol

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Dragoon_lantz said:
really? mine had like 6 or so meh o well

Yeah. Something in the thousands only shipped and it doesn't look like there will be more either. Six seems a lot for one store, especially if it wasn't preordered copies. I should've preordered.

Been a pretty good month so far...

dsci0167md0.jpg

32" Samsung LCD TV for my home office. It's going to be converted over to more of a gaming and movie room so I'm not tying up the plasma downstairs all the time.

dsci0168ct6.jpg

Saturn love!
Primal Rage, Virtua Cop2, In the Hunt, house of the Dead (no red blood!!! ERGH!), Samurai Shodown 4, Last Bronx, SF Collection, KOF 97, golden Axe: the duel

dsci0169sy2.jpg

Blu-ray bonanza!

LCfiner

jaundicejuice is going to be one happy guy this month. :D great games, all of them.

my pickups so far. no games yet. MGS4 will be mine later this month (and NG2 is a rental for me)

june.jpg

The HD-DVDs were 8 bucks each so I decided to get some flicks I passed on when they were $35. I imported Almost Famous the second I found out it was available. I love it. TWBB is another great buy.

The Enterprise model isn't bad, either. I'm not much into figures, but I've been on a TNG kick recently and i wanted something nerdy to sit at home home desk.

If all goes well, I may have a new, 3G iPhone to post up here before the month is over...

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I had a hell of a time finding sealed copies of Chaos Wars (PS2) with my pal n8nmonster.

We both ended up getting copies. Went to 4 GameStops. But yea, looks like each store in our area got either 1 or 2 copies. 2 for the higher traffic stores. Add to the fact that the game is a GameStop Exclusive, looks like we might have a rarity indeed.

correct me if im wrong but isnt that brandon heat(grave) up top on the chaos wars cover? just what kind of game is this, should i snatch a copy up?

Ledsen

battleMAUS said:
correct me if im wrong but isnt that brandon heat(grave) up top on the chaos wars cover? just what kind of game is this, should i snatch a copy up?

I think it's some kind of multi-franchise strategy rpg.

Top Bottom