• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Ledsen

battleMAUS said:
correct me if im wrong but isnt that brandon heat(grave) up top on the chaos wars cover? just what kind of game is this, should i snatch a copy up?

I think it's some kind of multi-franchise strategy rpg.

rSpooky

crappy cell pics this time..

newsstuffjune1.jpg

Ben10 for my kids so they can play coop-they love that stuff, it is not that bad actually
I needed a new battery for my controller cause my last(MS) one died within the year.

LEGO indy is great, I was going to get it for ps3, but I did not want my kids to bug me about the game once MGS comes in next week.
It is a great game

Got Daxter for 4$ =awesome :)
Always wanted the Bladerunner blu-ray. Got this andthe hellboy one for 25$ total(2 for $30 deal with a 5$ off coupon) Very Nice!

xenix

Here are my purchases in the last 2 weeks

Some BD movies.
w9egk5.jpg

264hruh.jpg

National Treasure Box
2lc037r.jpg

Containing:
1zfr5p3.jpg

and

dxiog8.jpg

Saints Row
2a5eipw.jpg

I finally got my new TV delivered.
25729ee.jpg

Some images of the TV in action...
xqi9ub.jpg

1495ksj.jpg

14kifbl.jpg

Dragoon_lantz said:
Got ghost squad when I was getting Dark Rai from toysrus for $20
I'm surprised, seems like noone picked up Chaos Wars, probably because of Ninja Gaiden II
I was surprised to find that Hugh Laurie, of House fame, had written a book, hes like a triple threat actor, musician, and now writer hopefully its a good read

DSC00168-2.jpg

Dude, The Gun Seller is such an awesome book (I have 3 copies of it :lol). Every person I've lent the book out to has loved it. It's extremely well-written, witty, and Laurie definitely knows his stuff (his descriptions for a Ninja motorcycle, couple of guns, and a helicopter are top-notch).

snap0212

ej6jht.jpg

- God of War - Chains of Olympus (PSP)
- Everybody's Golf 2 (PSP)
- Lego Indiana Jones (PSP, DS)
- Pink PSP for my girlfriend
- MGS Saga for preordering the LE :)

I got some more posters for my game room. :D My digital camera is packed away in some boxes right now so I only have my cell camera.

0605081424.jpg

These are a little worn since they're old but it's not too bad

0605081423.jpg

I put this one up in my bedroom, it's a pretty big poster

0605081426.jpg

A Crisis Core and Udon poster

0605081425.jpg

A cool Naruto poster with shiny letters

06050814222.jpg

Echoes

Star Ocean: The Second Story - PSX (Mint condition, except for a small crack on the case)

so2-1.jpg

so2-2.jpg

so2-3.jpg

Nostalgia's kicking hard and I can't stand the wait for the upcoming remake :(

Proc

2553955937_e60f20051d.jpg

Picked up ICO for $8 used w/o booklet at the blockbuster sale. Then I went to Best Buy to hunt down a WiiFit (failed :( ) but instead scored the new weezer for $9 and ninja gaiden 2 for $49 (hurray for best buy 1 day sales!).

ibu

Fireflu said:
Dont you mean your passion loves this stuff with a gf :lol (im so sorry lol)
Yep...your right ... you got me. Off to selfridges this weekend to buy some more too

lx4

LouieGeetoo said:
I hope you realize that that is not an official GameCube controller.

Yeah I did about 2min after I placed a bid on it. It looked so much like a real one that it took a while for me to notice. It was cheap so it doesnt really matter tho.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Countdown to Metal Gear Solid 4 :D

DSC04798.jpg

DSC04800.jpg

And before anyone asks, I didn't pre-order another LE, the guy at gamestop just gave me the saga disc for free. :D

kuYuri

DSC05244.jpg

Stuff on top row is from Game Days sale at Gamestop. Bottom row is stuff being sold really cheap at Amazon.

Proc

@strider: you'll love having the genesis collection on your shelf. It's great for those days where you don't really feel like playing anything at the moment but still have the urge to play something.

Doc Evils

Rated-Rsuperstar said:
Actually Second Runner is the sequel to the original Zone of the Enders, the game that came with the MSG demo.

correct.

go this today too:

24qoh1f.jpg
r2rygm.jpg
qntjdy.jpg
2vht4bs.jpg

A mint condition ZOE with the MGS2 demo untouched and MGS special missions in mint conditions with all konami pamphlets inside. Been lucky with ebay this week. :)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
oRIbDtKCG.jpg

Graduation! Money, some stylish pencils, National Treasure 2 a bit random stuff here and there.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Thanks a lot man :)!

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
looks like Doc Evils have that MGS itch like me :D

I wished I held on to my MGS demo disc, now I am looking everywhere for one.

Doc Evils

neojubei said:
looks like Doc Evils have that MGS itch like me :D

I wished I held on to my MGS demo disc, now I am looking everywhere for one.

since MGS4 is coming out, a lot of people are putting MGS and related stuff up. Some are true gems I have been looking for ages and for a good deal too.:D

Top Bottom