• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods & MORE!

Crappy image due to low light but:

WtqpKci.jpg

A friend has a regular black one and I wasn't a fan of my original Vita so was planning to get the slim since I sold the original a year ago.

Then another friend said he was considering this for sale along with the 64GB card. Jumped on it.

WtqpKci.jpg

Before I picked up the P4DAN vita, I was considering the white/light blue slim but just never found the time to buy one. After handling both my OLED and slim last night, I definitely can retire my OLED happily.

And since I didn't take any proper pictures of the P4DAN vita (other than just showing the back), I'll probably post pics in a bit.

Currently looking at cover solutions as it feels too nice to touch with my oily skin. Used my 3DS XL for the duration of owning it in a Hori TPU cover... The only TPU cover I found for the Vita 2000 was on P-A and I'm not sure it is officially licensed. -shock-

jpatez34

Neo Member
And my week of Transformer deliveries continues...

My 1st KO.. Wheeljack

YJdF4-hwCCZJQtv7pH6E_PDxl1u5aD2Pq6SUE_6aRvw=w1723-h969-no

For £25 he's actully quite good, haven't tried transforming him into robot mode yet but I'm pleasently impressed!

theecakee

EEayjal.jpg

Picked up a PS3 super slim for cheap, like $100 counting shipping. My PS3 slim broke last fall...no hardware failure my fuck up. I still had some games from last gen I wanted to check out still (Souls series, Batman series, Kingdom Hearts remaster (well 2 gens ago), Catherine, few Tales games, Resistance series, and many more).

nYgvb5n.jpg

This game was inside of it.

WtqpKci.jpg

I wish I imported one of the colorful Vitas, nice.

June was a huge month. Got back into gaming after awhile.

18737412553_e19d664310_z.jpg

$250 for the PS4. Only way I got it so quickly.

19331948706_0ea9e31a53_z.jpg

19362062841_cfa6c4efd3_z.jpg

Got a few older games for the kids, a Nyko Wii U Pro charger ($3) and a spare Pro controller, plus a new strip to plug in all the charge stations.

19351983182_9a9a30bccd_z.jpg

Huge new keyboard/mousepad.

Not pictured - digital purchases: Driveclub, Wonderful 101+Earthbound (rip Club Nintendo), Super Mario 3D World

Top Bottom