• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT7| Make friends, then kill them (SIGNUPS OPEN, NEW PLAYERS WELCOME)

*Splinter

I was scum all of once (and it was disastrous) so this is just bullshit but I don't see why time zones are a problem. Scum shouldn't be leaving their decisions until the night phase begins; they have all of the day phase to discuss and deliberate. Only end-of-day upsets would change the calculus.
That would cut into their "mock the stupid townies" time

roytheone

Programming note: No more forum games will be starting in 2016. Once the current slate of games has finished, we will be going on Winter Break until just after the new year. At that time, we will start midseason games.

If you would like to run a midseason game, please let me know asap. We have a shortage.

In the meantime, Live Mafia and Jackbox will still continue in Discord. The current main season games will run until they are finished, and gamerunners will announce any changes to the game schedule during the holidays.

The Gafia Moderation Team would like to take this opportunity to wish you and yours the happiest of holidays, and a peaceful new year.

I never agreed with this statement! What if I want everyone to have a terrible holidays? hmm? Ever thought about that?

cabot

Live Mafia again today/tonight if we can get enough players. No set date. We'll run whenever enough people are ready.

thinking-face.png

El Topo

Live Mafia is off due to some British **** complaining about the use of the term date. Starts with a 'c' and ends with a 't'.
(Live Mafia is not actually off. The complication of time zones means I cannot give a definite date, as e.g. I might run it 12/17/16 or 12/18/16 for the CET time zone.)

Ty4on

If you've got headphones with a microphone, download the mobile Discord client. Only typing you'd need to do is your vote.
We've even had people playing from a car :p

Scum chat text only, but there's usually not much time for scum communication outside of night time and then it's usually just who you wanna kill. Most games have just one or two PRs.

Sophia

We've even had people playing from a car :p

Scum chat text only, but there's usually not much time for scum communication outside of night time and then it's usually just who you wanna kill. Most games have just one or two PRs.

Oh yeah, I forgot about scum chat.

Probably because I've been scum twice in a total of like 20 games. :p

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Live Mafia is off due to some British **** complaining about the use of the term date. Starts with a 'c' and ends with a 't'.
(Live Mafia is not actually off. The complication of time zones means I cannot give a definite date, as e.g. I might run it 12/17/16 or 12/18/16 for the CET time zone.)

but cabot has five letters

acohrs

So now I have a mafia addiction that urges me to check my phone every 5 minutes. Going to scratch that itch with another game soon before I lose control and rampage. When's the next game pls?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
JOJO WILL NOT RUN IF CRABBY DOESNT JOIN DISCORD >:O

ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ
ゴゴゴゴ
ゴゴ

ゴ

yare yare daze

Sawneeks

Banned
So now I have a mafia addiction that urges me to check my phone every 5 minutes. Going to scratch that itch with another game soon before I lose control and rampage. When's the next game pls?

Retro talked about starting mid-season games after the new year, so around the first part of January. c:

There might be some live games, ONUW, and things like that in the meantime though! But a full game more-than-likely won't be starting until next year.

El Topo

I'll try to keep running live mafia maybe once a week. Check out Discord on Fridays, maybe around 11pm CET / 5pm EST. If we cannot get enough players for a regular round (~8+) I would be willing to host a mini mafia version or other games (e.g. Fictionary/Balderdash).

why dont u satiate some of that itch with reading the other games of this season? Persona is still going and Vampire and Pixar just wrapped up! LINKS ARE ON THE FIRST PAGE YOOOOO

ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ
ゴゴゴゴ
ゴゴ

ゴ

yare yare daze

!!!!

fite me bru? >:O

RetroMG

Retro talked about starting mid-season games after the new year, so around the first part of January. c:

There might be some live games, ONUW, and things like that in the meantime though! But a full game more-than-likely won't be starting until next year.

Yes, mid season will (most likely) begin during the first week of the new year, assuming our gamerunners are ready. Our first 7.5 game will be The Legend of Zelda, by Sawneeks and Lone_Prodigy.

We have some other great themes coming up, including Contagion, Danganronpa 3, and... What's the word I see on that image Ouro posted? That's not how you spell Bingo.
It's G-A-F-I-A.

How very curious.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Wait how long do I have to wait for JoJo? And no mafia over christmas???

RetroMG

Wait how long do I have to wait for JoJo? And no mafia over christmas???

Jojo is tentatively slated for Season 8, this spring.
Regular mafia won't run over Christmas, but we should have some Live Mafia and possibly some ONUW running.

Mazre

Alright, now that the holidays are upon us, and I've relocated to my ancestral home and completed most of my pre-holiday obligations lets get some ONUW underway.

Looking for 12 players as is our custom, as soon as we hit that we can get underway. Thinking a 30 hour deliberation period with a 24 hour vote phase. If we get more than 12 interested players I'll take down names and give them priority for any follow on games, figure I'm good to host two between now and new years.

Signups here, game to be played over at OG.

Archive of previous games for reference

1. CrimsonFist
2. cabot
3. melonrabbit
4. franconp
5. Kawl_USC
6. swamped
7. CzarTim

Game thread now available for preview:
ONUW 11

Mazre

Is the first game to be played before or after Christmas Eve? I think I'll have much better time after boxing day.

I'm gonna try to squeeze it in prior to Xmas eve. And was tentatively planning the second between Xmas and new years.

Alright, now that the holidays are upon us, and I've relocated to my ancestral home and completed most of my pre-holiday obligations lets get some ONUW underway.

Looking for 12 players as is our custom, as soon as we hit that we can get underway. Thinking a 30 hour deliberation period with a 24 hour vote phase. If we get more than 12 interested players I'll take down names and give them priority for any follow on games, figure I'm good to host two between now and new years.

1. CrimsonFist
2. cabot

Me? Please?

Kawl_USC

1. CrimsonFist
2. cabot
3. melonrabbit
4. franconp

Fuck my shit up fam

Top Bottom