• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

ngower said:
Incredible selection!

Picked this up last week, so not technically a March pick up...

4402618256_4ac7eaf22e_b.jpg

My old one is in the rear of the frame...
how did you manage that screen break?

73i455.png

I cannot stop playing both Noby Noby Boy and GTA, definitely not good for my battery life.

I've got Bayonetta on its way as well, will upload as soon as I get it.

ngower

BocoDragon said:
My iPhone looks just like your old one :( It's good to know there's life after a cracked screen!

It isn't easy. There was one time when I was out to eat with my family and I reached into my coat pocket to check my mail...there was no iPhone there ;_;

practice02 said:
how did you manage that screen break?

It dropped almost perfectly level on the screen. I've dropped it before and it'll kinda bounce and what not, and I have a case for it, but this time it just hit the ground and (appropriately ironic) did not move...she was dead!

This was taken moments after hear death...

20037_304674451306_519656306_3893842_1385422_n.jpg

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
Do you recommend that Speck case? Obviously it didn't help much in your situation, but with the way I was constantly dropping my last iPhone I should probably get something. I had to replace mine because it was submerged in water while doing dishes. =[

ngower

Mutagenic said:
Do you recommend that Speck case? Obviously it didn't help much in your situation, but with the way I was constantly dropping my last iPhone I should probably get something. I had to replace mine because it was submerged in water while doing dishes. =[

I had my iPhone for a year and a half and I had one of the incase rubber sleeves before that case. It has stood up incredibly well. I purchased that case in June-ish of last year and there are no rips, tears, or even fading..it's pretty good.

I drop it rarely, but when I did and it his a non-screen area, it was fine.

2vk0q6d.jpg

Prototype was on clearance for $20. Brutal Legend & MadWorld were as well at $10. DMC4 was from a friend and Folklore...well trade promos & etc. I'd just like to say thank you CAG where would I be if not for you. The Wire season I got when it was one sale for $20.

Patrick Bateman said:
Woa, nice! What kind of trucks (size) are you using on that one? 8.0?
I haven't bought them yet, but I'm looking at Independent 139's (8"). The wheels and bearings are still up in the air.

Doesn't matter too much since it's still raining.

4402854258_c2da000bc7.jpg

4403291410_9ecc05efbc.jpg

Beatles RB set was only $62.48 on clearance at Target. In regards to Wave Race, I'll never trust the description "Used-Like New" on Amazon again. And my brother seems to be enjoying Battlefield.

MarkMan said:
For my trip to Japan this Thursday... got a new jacket... A DNA Wiggum...

4400045517_c2dc2aae4a.jpg

Awesome jacket. I want to get the one in brown. I'm assuming it is as warm as it looks.

Those flaps on the chest I'm assuming are little pockets. If so, big enough for a phone/mp3 player?

Quake1028

Urban Scholar said:
Prototype was on clearance for $20. Brutal Legend & MadWorld were as well at $10. DMC4 was from a friend and Folklore...well trade promos & etc. I'd just like to say thank you CAG where would I be if not for you. The Wire season I got when it was one sale for $20.

Where did ya find them so cheap?

Gloomfire said:
Where did ya find them so cheap?

Aside from a few full priced releases I generally regulate my purchases from deals via cheapassgamer.com(CAG). If you take your time on the forums you'll be surprised at what you can find. Its a great source for many store clearances and price drops.

Diablos

Yazuka said:
Probably the fastest I've gotten anything frm Zavvi. Sent February 25 and arrived today.

ps3_star_ocean_tlh.jpg
I really hate how PEGI ratings have color in them that may or may not match the pallette used for the game boxart.

ESRB and CERO know what's up.

mjc

I can't really compare it to the older guides since this is the first time I'm going to play through this game, but its got some decent info in it. The pages themselves are of decent quality and they make the guide interesting to look besides just being walls of text and numbers. I like it.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kadey said:
I love you too Marky.

*faints* Want anything from Japan?

I know all you guys are jealous. :p

liquidlogan said:
Awesome jacket. I want to get the one in brown. I'm assuming it is as warm as it looks.

Those flaps on the chest I'm assuming are little pockets. If so, big enough for a phone/mp3 player?

YOOO, it keeps me SUPER warm. Japan has really weather right now so I'm glad I got this jacket.

The pockets are huge, I can stick a DSi XL x 2 on each side.

MarkMan said:

YOOO, it keeps me SUPER warm. Japan has really weather right now so I'm glad I got this jacket.

The pockets are huge, I can stick a DSi XL x 2 on each side.

Bring me back some Pokemon plushies ;-;

PEZIX

Banned
MarkMan said:

Pfft Whaaa???

Thats not how dis shit works bro,.. gotta keepem in line

Ur suppos to make her buy u somethin from japan and ship to u while ur there :lol :lol

Jus keepin it real :D

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
PEZIX said:
Pfft Whaaa???

Thats not how dis shit works bro,.. gotta keepem in line

Ur suppos to make her buy u somethin from japan and ship to u while ur there :lol :lol

Jus keepin it real :D

Knowing Kadey, she probably would. She's amazing like that.

Wraith RazieL

Neo Member
BanShunsaku said:
Finished A Feast for Crows this week, ordered a few books to tide me over until GRRM finishes the next volume of ASoIaF :D

155qi4l.jpg

You are going to enjoy this book! I recommend picking up these other Neil Gaiman books (if you haven't already)... Good Omens, Anansi Boys and Graveyard Book (This one is pointed more towards the younglings but it's still a good read). Enjoy!

Toy Soldier said:
Heavy Metal rocks. When I got that in the mail, first thing I noticed was that it was one of the best covers they've had in a while.
Yeah that issue pretty much every story in it was fucking great. :et my subscription slip for a year or two. It's nice to have it back.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
Mattlikewhoa said:
I haven't drank that since HS (Rolling up to house parties with one in each hand)...Thanks for taking me back down memory lane :D
:lol

No problem. I've been feeling very nostalgic the past few weeks actually thinking about my old High School days and had to get it. Mmm, the taste is definitely "refreshing".

Top Bottom