• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Fularu

Banned
Now I NEED both the Dragon Ball AND Goldorak! Where did you get those ;_;

(goes off in the distance screaming ASTEROHACHE!!!)

From last month...

DSC08506.jpg

This month...

DSC08513.jpg

DSC08504.jpg

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Just got something I'm in that having an absolute blast with now!
Everything is so awesome in the LE!!! Was happy as hell when it was delivered.
100_5179.jpg

100_5181.jpg

100_5182.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Confirmed: Kadey-chan loves her newly installed photoshop :lol

Fireflu said:
O__O, you son of a..... where and how much!
I was always eying the books on Ebay, then I saw both the White and Black versions at the Kinokunyia store on my trip to New York. Picked one up for about $60 I believe, pretty amazing art :p

dark_chris

Auron_Kale said:
It's that time of year again...too bad I have to wait until Easter to have these (gave up refined carbs for Lent):

1efd6279.jpg

omg I love the girl scout peanut butter cookies. O_O
Best cookies I've ever tasted.

n8NMONSTER said:
Bunch of pickups from closing down hollywood videos:

26108_676673713354_6312708_37483126_563076_n.jpg

[●rec], the international, 100 feet, quarantine, the unborn, vantage point.

Funny to see REC and the remake in the same pack of blurays. Never saw Quarantine as the people that watch it told me it was shit, its as bad as they say?

As spanish that I am, its was incredibly funny seeing REC with english dub, its so hilariously bad. Although the movie in spanish is fucking great, Im in love with Manuela Velasco, not so much in REC, but here they did a remake of the UK version of Life of Mars (la Chica de Ayer (The Girl of Yesterday) was titled here), were she was the girl, and she was lovely in it, much better than the original UK actress IMO. The series was a very good remake, but sadly it was cancelled at the end of the first season. Fuck you spanish audience :(

SpacePirate Ridley said:
Funny to see REC and the remake in the same pack of blurays. Never saw Quarantine as the people that watch it told me it was shit, its as bad as they say?

As spanish that I am, its was incredibly funny seeing REC with english dub, its so hilariously bad. Although the movie in spanish is fucking great, Im in love with Manuela Velasco, not so much in REC, but here they did a remake of the UK version of Life of Mars (la Chica de Ayer (The Girl of Yesterday) was titled here), were she was the girl, and she was lovely in it, much better than the original UK actress IMO. The series was a very good remake, but sadly it was cancelled at the end of the first season. Fuck you spanish audience :(

Absolutely love Rec with a passion. Watched Quarantine and came away disgusted :lol They even cocked up the ending imo :( Cant wait for Rec 2 though :D

Auron_Kale said:
It's that time of year again...too bad I have to wait until Easter to have these (gave up refined carbs for Lent):

girlscoutcookies[IMG][/QUOTE]

!!! I need to pick up some thin mints....and maybe some caramel delights....might as well stock up now and just get a couple of boxes :lol

Bunny

celcius said:
Picked up MW2 for the multiplayer and got some new $5 earphones for my ipod

http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt277/vocelcius/mw2.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

i bought those headphones once, they were really uncomfortable.

King Chozo said:
I randomly got a 500 points Nintendo card in the mail from Best Buy today. I don't really understand why I got it, there' no letter or anything with it and I def didn't order it, but I'll take it! :)

These were sent out for purchasing New Super Mario Brothers Wii and being a part of the Gamer Reward Zone Club. I just got mine too.

elektrixx

Banned
This was a forgotten Feb pick-up:

february2010pickupdlc8.png

This one is today's preorder:

smarch2010pickup1.jpg

And this was the thing I bought by accident in Bad Company 2's in-game store:

smarch2010pickupdlc1.png

isny

napkin dispenser
Baconbitz said:
60747cb7.jpg

Klonoa 2 and SFA3. Picked up both today. F'ing gamestop stickers piss me off.

The ones on the back of the carts?

Get a tri wing screwdriver from dealextreme or somewhere, open the cart up, there should be three pieces (front of cart, back of cart, pcb board).

Take the back of the cart with the sticker on it and soak it in hot/warm soapy water for 10 minutes or so.

Once it's been soaked for long enough the sticker and goo should come right off. (If it doesn't, give it a little rub while in the water and it should all come right off)

You can always use goo gone as an alternative, but if you don't want to buy it, I've found this method works miracles for EB stickers.

zoku88

LiK said:
identify please
The left is titled "Shoujo Material" by Haruhiko Hanaharu (sp?) I can't read the one on the right. Too angled.

EDIT: Oh doh. It's looks like some card from the book.

Jomjom

Banned
In anticipation of Final Fantasy XIII releasing next week, just wanted to share some pictures of my FF obsession. The FFXIII figures and the Trading Arts Mini Vol 4 I got this month from a friend in Japan, the rest are from previous months, but I didn't know where else I could post. If they shouldn't be here just let me know and I'll take the pictures off. Sorry if I'm breaking some rule posting it in this thread...

4405362255_75e01934de_b.jpg

4405362611_d53ca62b7e_b.jpg

4405362957_052b8c52ef_b.jpg

4406128048_12c446d26d_b.jpg

4406128356_76b8b2ed5a_b.jpg

4405363903_c44cd1a8e1_b.jpg

4405364237_591a49e64c_b.jpg

4405364509_625232f68a_b.jpg

4405364795_06080f209d_b.jpg

4406129962_fe5c11c177_b.jpg

4406130270_86a1e21c37_b.jpg

jling84 said:
In anticipation of Final Fantasy XIII releasing next week, just wanted to share some pictures of my FF obsession. The FFXIII figures and the Trading Arts Mini Vol 4 I got this month from a friend in Japan, the rest are from previous months, but I didn't know where else I could post. If they shouldn't be here just let me know and I'll take the pictures off. Sorry if I'm breaking some rule posting it in this thread...

4405362255_75e01934de_b.jpg

4405362611_d53ca62b7e_b.jpg
You're keeping your media in plastic wrappers? Why?

Jomjom

Banned
I use cellophane bags with tape to keep my games. I like to keep my opened games in like new condition. I don't mind putting the cases back and sealing them back up everytime I play.

Top Bottom