• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

jling84 said:
In anticipation of Final Fantasy XIII releasing next week, just wanted to share some pictures of my FF obsession. The FFXIII figures and the Trading Arts Mini Vol 4 I got this month from a friend in Japan, the rest are from previous months, but I didn't know where else I could post. If they shouldn't be here just let me know and I'll take the pictures off. Sorry if I'm breaking some rule posting it in this thread...

4406129962_fe5c11c177_b.jpg

4406130270_86a1e21c37_b.jpg

KH trading vol. 1 -_-''

I'd kill for it :_(

Want to sell? XD

jling84 said:
In anticipation of Final Fantasy XIII releasing next week, just wanted to share some pictures of my FF obsession. The FFXIII figures and the Trading Arts Mini Vol 4 I got this month from a friend in Japan, the rest are from previous months, but I didn't know where else I could post. If they shouldn't be here just let me know and I'll take the pictures off. Sorry if I'm breaking some rule posting it in this thread...
I actually have OCD. It's not bad anymore, used to be shitty when I was a kid. Anyways the point is, even I think keeping your games in plastic sealed bags is absolutely insane.

Jomjom

Banned
Foxtastical said:
I actually have OCD. It's not bad anymore, used to be shitty when I was a kid. Anyways the point is, even I think keeping your games in plastic sealed bags is absolutely insane.

Eh people do the same thing with comic books. Those games are just sealed with a small piece of dual sided tape on the bag's flap on the top. It's pretty easy to take out and play just like someone can easily take out their comic book to read. Additionally, if I ever decide to sell anything, I can truly say that my games are "like new" as none of the cases even have scratches on them, much less anything inside.

Fox the Sly said:
Am I the only one who thinks photobucket needs to be a banned host for high traffic threads?

Yes, because I actually don't mind paying for my photobucket account since I know that I host a lot of pictures - especially in pick-up threads.

eXistor

I need to get a decent camera, whenever it's too dark I can't take pictures for shit. The flash makes it look like crap as well.

DSC00543.jpg

These were from late Feb. and I didn't get them into the last thread. Mirror's Edge was only $10. Got the Wii remote w/ Motion+ for $20 new (Microcenter online pricing error:D).
4407141792_2540af180e_b.jpg

LotR Trilogy Blu-ray SteelBook from Best Buy pre-order.
4406379881_de3fb172f5_b.jpg

New lens for the D90.
4407152032_5536a265dc_b.jpg

oracrest

eXistor said:

nice, that one always had a great cover.

I picked up a second Micro and Simcity 2000. For some reason I thought the original sprites would have been simplified, but there the same old resolution...

6407b668.jpg

youruglyclone

Neo Member
Wraith RazieL said:
This is mostly from the month of Feb. Just like user Ibu posted earlier, I took advantage of my upgrade and went to best buy. Went from crusty Curve to Shiny Bold 9700 for $99US.
Just bought SuperJail this morning. :D

S4200078.jpg
b

oh lord...superjail is out on dvd!?!?

Hugbot

purg3 said:
Onitsuka Tiger's Ultimate 81

They are great shoes, super comfortable
I've had a pair of Mexico 66s for going on 3 years now, they hold up extremely well. Best pair of running shoes I've ever bought.

thetechkid

42" LG HDTV
11c8pyd.jpg

Some edumacation while I wait for my games to load.
28vce4g.jpg

Only played Tatsunoko vs Capcom so far.
zivm8g.jpg

Finally found a clean, working, and functional wave bird at my gamestop for $10
2cp6n4k.jpg

I have yet to upgrade from using my cell phone camera. :lol

Chairhome

Auron_Kale said:
New shoes (iPhone quality):

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x129/jmalcala/406a0476.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x129/jmalcala/d5f5b8fc.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x129/jmalcala/4d34fa98.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x129/jmalcala/8d418611.jpg[IMG]

Star Wars X adidas AT-AT (Forum)[/QUOTE]
Aw man, kinda tempting. Would go nice with my Skywalkers :-D

_dementia said:

Blu-Rays and My Bloody Valentine apparel!
And I will be spending the rest of my night listening to Loveless now.

Saw them in concert in Seattle last year, great show. I thought my ear plugs weren't working, so I took them out. Nope, turns out they were working just fine. MBV is just that loud.

Fularu

Banned
So I found this on by my door today! What could be inside?!

DSC_0040.jpg

Those look like bags... with strange symbols upon them!

DSC_0041.jpg

Lets check them out!

DSC_0042.jpg

What's inside??!! OMG IT'S ALIVE

DSC_0043.jpg

So cute.... My cat is all over those and I have to fend her off! Must protect the kids!

DSC_0044.jpg

After the cuteness overdose, here's the rest ;)

Living the good life in Tokyo :

DSC_0045.jpg

My next Amiga pick up, a compact flash interface acting as an HDD for my A1200. This is a 16 GB CF!

DSC_0049.jpg

OLDSCHOOL TIME! As if the miggy stuff wasn't enough ;)

DSC_0050.jpg

Some singing with Freddie!

DSC_0054.jpg

Top Bottom