• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

sturmdogg

Firestorm said:
It finally came :)

http://i47.tinypic.com/o5bx2w.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/34rje2t.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2m3l576.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/10p90tj.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Is this your first time reading One Piece? If so, you're in for a treat! :D

Magnus

sljhwj.jpg
29fcmpt.jpg

God of War is winning my attention first, surprisingly (for me).

Nabbed all the PSone Resident Evils on the network too. I have no idea why, it was totally impulse. Proceeded to play 5 minutes of each, then shut the system off. :lol

I feel better knowing they're there when I want to play them. I'm fucked in the head!

-Winnie-

Magnus said:
sljhwj.jpg
29fcmpt.jpg

God of War is winning my attention first, surprisingly (for me).

Nabbed all the PSone Resident Evils on the network too. I have no idea why, it was totally impulse. Proceeded to play 5 minutes of each, then shut the system off. :lol

I feel better knowing they're there when I want to play them. I'm fucked in the head!

WTF HOW?!

Looks like Kratos got his nose back, though. :lol

Firestorm

isny said:
Man...I don't want to know how much that cost you, lol

Congrats.
10 still haven't arrived but altogether for 48 volumes I think it was around $260 + some bullshit shipping charges I wasn't made aware of.

sturmdogg said:
Is this your first time reading One Piece? If so, you're in for a treat! :D
I've watched the entire series so far but I've only ever read the first volume =) I can't wait to experience Arabasta and Water 7 all over again!

ngower said:
No love for the Batman Animated Series too?
Just not as much love as I give Futurama and Ventures. They're literally two of my favorite shows.

I'm counting down the days till Futurama starts back up again.

Gameboy415

I unexpectedly got both my tax return AND my health insurance refund this weekend so I was finally able to go shopping!

Guidebooks:

1003Guides1.jpg

-Fatal Frame IV Wii
-Hotel Dusk DS
-Card Hero DS
-Super Mario 64 DS
-New Super Mario Bros. DS
-Mario & Luigi GBA
-Wario Land 4 GBA
-Pokemon Puzzle Challenge GBC
-Custom Robo N64
-Slime MoriMori Dragon Quest GBA

Games:

1003DC-PS1.jpg

-Napple Tale for Dreamcast - Paid a bit more than I wanted to, but it's CIB with spine card.
-Racing Lagoon for PS1 - Squaresoft racer I heard was cool. 500円.

1003Nintendo1.jpg

-The Amazing Spider-Man: Lethal Foes for Super Famicom - Usually goes for 5000-7000円, I found it for 3500円! :)
-Shonen Ashibe: Goma-chan no Yuuenchi Daibouken for Super Famicom - Seal Platformer?! 300円, what the hell. :lol
-Magical Drop 2 for Super Famicom 
-Mario no Photopi w/memory card for N64 - Strange photo-editing game featuring Mario.
-Majyuuou (cart only) for Super Famicom - I've seen a CIB copy of this at a store near my office for 16,000円 (about $160) that has been MOCKING me with it's expensiveness, but I found this cart-only copy for 1500円 today. :)

1003GB1.jpg

-Pocket Monsters Green for Game Boy - Suggested by a fellow GAFer in my "What should I buy before leaving Japan" thread (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=19956666#post19956666). 210円! :)
-Custom Robo GX for GBA - Japan-only release. Only 500円.
-Black Game Boy Micro Console - Only 3000円!! :D
-Gamera for Game Boy - I've been searching for this one for months and I finally found it today. Not too expensive to boot! :)

161aseg.jpg

Couldn't resist the call of a DSI XL after seeing one (forgot it was even being released!).
Traded in my old DS Lite to get £50 off, and I'm going to place my DSI on ebay for around £60 - £70  (Unless anyone on Gaf is interested in a decently kept white DSI?).

The Phoenix Wright art book is amazing, well worth the £20 I paid for it.

Tunes I've bought this month are

2ze9lwp.jpg

Firestorm said:
10 still haven't arrived but altogether for 48 volumes I think it was around $260 + some bullshit shipping charges I wasn't made aware of.

I've watched the entire series so far but I've only ever read the first volume =) I can't wait to experience Arabasta and Water 7 all over again!

You'll have to report back when you get to the later volumes. All the early ones still call Zoro Zolo which just really bothers me. I know it shouldn't but it does. It would be nice to have them all because I hate reading online.

filipe

How do you guys always manage to pick games up so early? There used to be a time I could convince Blockbuster employees to sell me games before street date, but that hasn't worked in years.

filipe said:
How do you guys always manage to pick games up so early? There used to be a time I could convince Blockbuster employees to sell me games before street date, but that hasn't worked in years.

Independent game stores, press copies, etc.

filipe

red shoe paul said:
Independent game stores, press copies, etc.

Ah, too bad there aren't many independent game stores in my city, and the ones we do have usually get new games way after street date.

kylej

Banned
Dr Basho said:
How're you liking those? I'm trying to figure out what kind of headphones to buy for myself.

Go for the 595s. Best headphones you can buy that don't require an amp.

dankir

It's been a long ass time since I posted in this thread, so long post coming up.

Games

IMG_5434.jpg

Damn you Markman and your high quality goods :)

IMG_5435.jpg

Movies

IMG_5445.jpg

Cazal Glasses (favorite designer)

IMG_5446.jpg

Hot Toys

IMG_5440.jpg

More Hot Toys

IMG_5441.jpg

Beats by Dre.

IMG_5447.jpg

Kicks

IMG_5449.jpg

and a few Transfomers lol.

IMG_5438.jpg

IMG_5436.jpg

Salsa

SpacePirate Ridley said:

Wow, didnt know there was a spanish edition of SP, already have them in english but this would be great as my GF wants to give them a try but doesnt know that much English. Is there international shipping for these ? Im guessing theyre not available over here :-/

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
kylej said:
Go for the 595s. Best headphones you can buy that don't require an amp.
Agreed. I have the 595's and love them. Nice DSi XL and Black Noise album pick-ups a few posts up.

Mak

It's a hard copy record of Penny Arcade's history, how they got started and kept going, and their achievements like PAX. It has a selection of strips, including most of the cardboard tube samurai. If you're a fan of Penny Arcade you'll probably enjoy this.

Firestorm

Mak said:
It's a hard copy record of Penny Arcade's history, how they got started and kept going, and their achievements like PAX. It has a selection of strips, including most of the cardboard tube samurai. If you're a fan of Penny Arcade you'll probably enjoy this.
This is a picture thread! I want pictures! I'm interested in this book.

Top Bottom