• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

PBY

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
chel.jpg
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm thinking about setting up an online NHL league similar to the Madden league. Just curious how many people would be interested in it. There's a few people in already:

Anaheim - SnakesWithLasers
Calgary - Peterboy
Chicago - Marvie_3
Detroit - CrazedArabMan
Montreal - TheCardPlayer
Nashville - Sefskillz
Washington - BigJonsson

Let me know if you want in, and if we get enough people, I'll set up a seperate thread.

Marvie_3

Banned
BigJonsson said:
Capitals!

So, how long of a season are you aiming for?
Depends on how many people we can get in. You can set it to play everyone else anywhere from 2-10 times. I figured somewhere between 30-50 games would be ideal.

PBY

Banned
marvie, when are you thinking about starting the league? It would be really helpful to me if we could wait until this weekend, when I'm back to my xbox/live account (but if everyone wants to start it sooner, don't hold back just for me). Secondly, if we're gonna wait a while to start the league, what do you guys think about a tournament, like the madden one a few weeks back, to get some practice? I honestly could use some, I felt ruuuuuuusty playing marvie last night, no one could get any offense going :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
peterb0y said:
marvie, when are you thinking about starting the league? It would be really helpful to me if we could wait until this weekend, when I'm back to my xbox/live account (but if everyone wants to start it sooner, don't hold back just for me). Secondly, if we're gonna wait a while to start the league, what do you guys think about a tournament, like the madden one a few weeks back, to get some practice? I honestly could use some, I felt ruuuuuuusty playing marvie last night, no one could get any offense going :lol
This weekend would be the earliest it would start. I wanna see how many people we can get first.

Marvie_3

Banned
More like Huet put himself on his ass and you got a gimme goal because of it. :lol

Why the hell is that video so much smoother than the ones I upload?

Marvie_3 said:
I'm thinking about setting up an online NHL league similar to the Madden league. Just curious how many people would be interested in it. There's a few people in already:

Anaheim - SnakesWithLasers
Calgary - Peterboy
Chicago - Marvie_3
Montreal - TheCardPlayer
Washington - BigJonsson

Let me know if you want in, and if we get enough people, I'll set up a seperate thread.

So How does this work then, do we each pick a team and play against each other or what, because if we do, Wings all the way baby.

Marvie_3

Banned
I need to really work harder at my positioning on the ice. I figured out that if I had an A+ in positioning, my grade would average out at an A-, giving me what I needed for my extra experience points. :\

Marvie_3 said:
I need to really work harder at my positioning on the ice. I figured out that if I had an A+ in positioning, my grade would average out at an A-, giving me what I needed for my extra experience points. :\

I actually don't think it's possible to average an A+ in positioning unless you get it for 150 straight or something. I got an A+ in positioning for like 30 straight games and it just wouldn't move past an A, I had to work harder on team play and stats instead :lol

Marvie_3 said:
Thanks for getting us back to .500 today Laserbot & Hardyboy! :D

Ya, that was quite a feat. :D

I want to play later tonight if I get a chance and anyone is on.

Also, screw this damn rating crap. I can't keep a B+, much less an A-. I think the problem is that I quit out of a game yesterday afternoon because the other team was playing like douchebags. The only way to get your rating up is to not quit--but that fucks up all of your stats when you play glitchers.

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:
I actually don't think it's possible to average an A+ in positioning unless you get it for 150 straight or something. I got an A+ in positioning for like 30 straight games and it just wouldn't move past an A, I had to work harder on team play and stats instead :lol
Fuck. There goes my plan. :lol

sefskillz said:
anyone want to play? i haven't played in forever, but im bored as shit tonight
SnakeswithLasers said:
Ya, that was quite a feat. :D

I want to play later tonight if I get a chance and anyone is on.

Also, screw this damn rating crap. I can't keep a B+, much less an A-. I think the problem is that I quit out of a game yesterday afternoon because the other team was playing like douchebags. The only way to get your rating up is to not quit--but that fucks up all of your stats when you play glitchers.
I might be able to play later tonight.

Marvie_3

Banned
Ok, I wasn't able to play last night. I ended up out drinking and playing pool til ~3am. It was fuckin weird. There were 3 'Hawks fans, not including me, at the bar. Everyone was calling me Toews(had his jersey on). It was awesome though. :lol

I'll be on tonight.

Marvie_3

Banned
We were kicking ass tonight and were 3 games over .500 at one point, then like clockwork we run into a couple glitch teams. We're still a game over .500 right now though at 54-53-9.

Adding a few more players as well:

Gew98
KKorppu
rm13jm

We'll see how they work out. I don't think I'd feel too bad about giving them the boot if they don't fit in well. :lol

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
is there a general time people are playing or just hopping on and looking for someone? don't think i have anyone on my friends list except marvie

i'd be up for the league too, preds of course

Marvie_3

Banned
sefskillz said:
is there a general time people are playing or just hopping on and looking for someone? don't think i have anyone on my friends list except marvie

i'd be up for the league too, preds of course
You can also check the NHL10GAF gamertag's friends list to see who is online.

I'll be on in a little bit. Then again after the 'Hawks game tonight.....stupid west coast games starting so damn late!

PBY

Banned
i'll probably be on tonite- gotta get some madden time in tho, my first madden game is tomorrow against pheenix:lol

peterb0y said:
i'll probably be on tonite- gotta get some madden time in tho, my first madden game is tomorrow against pheenix:lol

damn it play me tonight! i've been waiting for this game a long time :lol

I'm not taking FULL blame on that loss. :lol The cross-crease is tough to stop. =/

ph33nix said:
damn it play me tonight! i've been waiting for this game a long time :lol

Oh shit, I want to know when this is going so that I can watch the score from my friend's list.

Top Bottom