• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Marvie_3 said:
We all do. Yet, we keep coming back and letting it make us it's bitch. :lol
they didnt even take proper shots though, or try to take exploitive shots. I wouldve been okay if me and jr got cross crease raped, but i actually deflected those away, it was just like we had fluery in net but worse

:'(

hey were we going to do a league with a fantasy draft? because all i need is the kings with glitch goals from ryan smyth and some crappy goaltending for jon quick.

Nozdeuce

Hardyboy1224 said:
hey were we going to do a league with a fantasy draft? because all i need is the kings with glitch goals from ryan smyth and some crappy goaltending for jon quick.
Is there going to be any awkward sexual tension when I steal Kopitar?

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
Yeah, I'm just trying to think of a way we could do the draft.

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Yeah, I'm just trying to think of a way we could do the draft.
If we all just made lists of who we wanted there probably wouldnt be all that much overlap except for goalies, unless someone was planning on having an entire roster of 85+ players. If we were going to take turns picking I'd prolly choose Kopitar but I also wouldn't object to Hardy just having his Kings :lol Do we all have Google Wave? If we were gonna take turns picking it might be easier to follow/faster doing it on that.

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
If we all just made lists of who we wanted there probably wouldnt be all that much overlap except for goalies, unless someone was planning on having an entire roster of 85+ players. If we were going to take turns picking I'd prolly choose Kopitar but I also wouldn't object to Hardy just having his Kings :lol Do we all have Google Wave? If we were gonna take turns picking it might be easier to follow/faster doing it on that.
This is part of what I was thinking we could do. I wanna make sure the fantasy roster thing works first though.

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
This is part of what I was thinking we could do. I wanna make sure the fantasy roster thing works first though.
Sounds like a plan, if it's just going to be like you, me and new guy jr who actually knows hockey then there prolly isnt much of a need for a draft order even. Aside from a roshambo-off for goalies we'd probably have a bunch of really weird obscure picks that wouldnt even make sense from a straight numbers perspective.

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Sounds like a plan, if it's just going to be like you, me and new guy jr who actually knows hockey then there prolly isnt much of a need for a draft order even. Aside from a roshambo-off for goalies we'd probably have a bunch of really weird obscure picks that wouldnt even make sense from a straight numbers perspective.
I'm guessing there will be at least 6 of us so it may need to be something workable.

We should finish up that 4 team test league this weekend though.

Nozdeuce said:

His name is Pat, asshole.

Nozdeuce

No one actually calls him Pat though, it's always Patricia...or worse

Marvie_3 said:
I'm guessing there will be at least 6 of us so it may need to be something workable.
Just meant that if the other people don't know hockey they'll just be choosing stats, whereas the few of us could be choosing players, some of whom might not make sense ratings wise

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
No one actually calls him Pat though, it's always Patricia...or worse

Just meant that if the other people don't know hockey they'll just be choosing stats, whereas the few of us could be choosing players, some of whom might not make sense ratings wise
I'm going to call him Fat Pat.

Still shouldn't be too big of a deal. I'll figure something out.

Marvie_3 said:
It's New Guy Jr., asshole.

No,

A70-12682

Asshole.

If we call him New Guy Jr., then that means MidnightRider is New Guy Jr. Jr. And that's just a dumb system.

Nozdeuce

Holy shit Laserbot :lol

Is he New Guy Jr. because hes newer than me? or is he Jr. because he came along with me?

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
He's not Jr., so this is irrelevant. You're New Guy.
Yeah well your avatar should blink more often, sometimes it makes me feel like im going crazy :(

SnakeswithLasers said:
So New Guy V will be Tommy "Machine" Gunn? No. Fuck that.

You know what, I'm going to start calling NozDouche...deuce... Tommy Gunn.

how about a.i. you know what marvie thinks about that name, good thing thats not his cats name or when we played it would sound like domestic disturbance

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
well done i have got like 600 to go maybe in a year.:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
By then its going to just be me here and each post will delve further and further into my madness. I'll have 400,000 of the 403,000 posts in this thread with the final post being my suicide note. :lol

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
By then its going to just be me here and each post will delve further and further into my madness. I'll have 400,000 of the 403,000 posts in this thread with the final post being my suicide note. :lol
The first step on the road to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Bravo :lol

Nozdeuce

We totally had both those games, that was fun though. My crazy insane passes actually got to you guys most of the time. I liked it when I passed it through like 2 people to get to Ph33nixs right at the blue line, seemed like everyone was surprised.

Me and "Pat" just went 1 and 1, I scored 4 goals in the two games. The loss was super lame such shitty goals against us, but I managed to get my first ever breakaway goal so theres that.

Suddenly my sweet passes are working, I don't understand, but it's awesome.

Marvie_3 said:
I don't know why but this post made me bust out laughing. :lol

hum well i hope to play something tonight, my wife is trying to kick me out of the house and see wolf man with a buddy.:(, the movies really...

what do you think about taking more penaltys while trying to stop the point shot and the cross crease i have noticed that less crap goals are scored when players are in the box, just a thought

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
what do you think about taking more penaltys while trying to stop the point shot and the cross crease i have noticed that less crap goals are scored when players are in the box, just a thought
I think if you take a penalty trying to stop a cross crease, that's fine. Deliberately taking a penalty to put us down a man isn't. That just means there's one less defender out there.

Marvie_3

Banned
I've been getting a lot more random join requests lately. If you're a GAFer and just lurking this thread, post in here so I know who you are.

Top Bottom