• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Marvie_3 said:
Uh....ph33nix is black.....and we all know how you feel about minorities.
Yeah but he's also the only Banhammer that's as crazy as me. He plays exactly the way I do but better, he's always where I need him to be to catch a pass and he sets me up so amazingly well, half my goals were pure gifts

You do the recap Ph33nix, me and Peter are playing

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Yeah but he's also the only Banhammer that's as crazy as me. He plays exactly the way I do but better, he's always where I need him to be to catch a pass and he sets me up so amazingly well, half my goals were pure gifts
Noble ph33nix.....bridging gaps between the Banhammers of all races. He's like our version of Michael Jackson.

Nozdeuce

peterb0y said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZ with the ot gamewinner! nice shot dude
:lol It's the only way I can score, bit of open space and I can pop a wrister. Great job setting me up all the time, I felt bad for not scoring =( And also for my horrible setup attempts

I don't care what Ph33nix is, I'm just glad he's alive, was worried he died =(

Oh god i stole your left wing, sorry =(

Nozdeuce said:
:lol It's the only way I can score, bit of open space and I can pop a wrister. Great job setting me up all the time, I felt bad for not scoring =( And also for my horrible setup attempts

I don't care what Ph33nix is, I'm just glad he's alive, was worried he died =(

Oh god i stole your left wing, sorry =(

haha it doesn't matter what wing i play. we all play the whole ice anyways

I am definitely not black :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Laserbot, I now dub you our Token Black Guy. This is in addition to your current duties as:
-Token Guido
-Token Mexican
-Token Asian

Once you acclimate yourself to a few more racial backgrounds, you will simply be known as Token Gooback.

Nozdeuce

Okay so Ph33nix and me had just won 2 shutout games in a row and then the game

The game started off fucking weird, Ph33nix and me were up in their end, I just threw it at the net and it bounced around and was seemingly nudged in by a friendly ai dude, but I was credited for the goal. Also I wasn't credited for the shot, so it was 1-0 us like 2 minutes in with 0 shots each. I then proceeded to suck total ass turning it over and being more out of position, and just generally out of sync than normal.

Our goalie then proceeded to take a dive of epic proportions, he quickly let one in to kill the shutout streak at 2, but that was cool, we were feeling unstoppable. Then soon after I was out of position and failed to cover a guy in the slot and they connected on a pass and scored. 2-1 them. They then scored another horrible goal, which made me feel better about the 2nd, it wasnt entirely my fault, the goalie just wasnt going to make any saves this game. They closed out the first period adding another goal, 4-1 them.

Ph33nix shot me a message saying we could do it, I thought we might be able to if I was able to get my play back up to where it had been. Despite these next 2 periods seemingly stretching out forever, I'm kinda hazy on who scored what when, but we were well on our way to mounting a comeback. I snapped off a wrister and eventually a 2nd, and I was able to hook Ph33nix up with a pass across the slot he put home to tie it. I honestly can't remember if they scored that period or not. It was either tied 4-4 going into the 3rd or they had a 1 goal lead.

Either way we were soon down by 1 again and we battled hard and we got it tied up at 5 with 5 mins left in the period. For me at least the pressure just melted away, we had overcome so much and held them to a close game, the comeback had gone so well there was no way we'd lose. We continued to buzz around in their zone, Ph33nix rang at least one of the post/crossbar and had another couple amazing scoring chances that shouldve gone in, if goalies had been reversed it wouldve been a 20-3 slaughter for us.

And then they got 2 more motherfucking terrible awful piece of shit goals, I wanna say a garbage slapper and a fucking cross crease. Aaaand so they won, 7-5.

But it was the most amazing game of NHL I've ever played, Ph33nix and me were both at our best and playing completely in sync, when he wasnt setting me up (which he did often) I was setting him up. We lost and that was certainly deflating, but we played hard despite the ice being tilted against us, with our utterly useless goalie, ai taking bad penalties, including a fucking 4 minute double minor, I'd say it was fun.

Also since rejigging my build I had a bit of a rocky start earlier playing some games with Pat, but since then I've been sinking wristers (including an OT winner with Peterb0y) left and right.

yeah me and noz definitely have had good chemistry playing on opposite wings. so far we've basically dominated every game except for the one above mentioned --- also, fuck that game. i got so excited to tie it and then i bang the post a few times and then we get fucked up

Nozdeuce

ph33nix said:
yeah me and noz definitely have had good chemistry playing on opposite wings. so far we've basically dominated every game except for the one above mentioned --- also, fuck that game. i got so excited to tie it and then i bang the post a few times and then we get fucked up
:lol I'm cool playing with whoever but you and me ungodly compatible, we played 4 games and I had two 2 goal games and one with a hattrick.

I think I'm legally obligated to continue to play with anyone who's willing all night today. Though no mic'ing up for now, sorry =/

Nozdeuce

ph33nix said:
i'll probably be on for more later. we shall see
Arr cool. Think "Pat"/new guy jr is interested in playing later too.

If anyone ever sees me on don't be shy about asking me to play, I might not always mic up but I'm almost always willing to play.

You should like my name Marvie, I'm like a President..but better.
I'm the President..of your heart

Nozdeuce

peterb0y said:
sorry for dropping out earlier guys, the power went out in my dorm for a bit
No worries, we won and you ended up with a point. Me and Ph33nix are playing right now, just finished the 1st period if you wanna join in after. No way this game is going to OT :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
FUUUUUUUUUCK THIS CLASS. At least the girl sitting next to me is really cute and smells really nice.

Edit: She read what I was typing. :lol

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
FUUUUUUUUUCK THIS CLASS. At least the girl sitting next to me is really cute and smells really nice.

Edit: She read what I was typing. :lol
STICK YOUR TONGUE IN HER EAR

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Maybe AFTER class. :lol
Slut.

Winning streak continues. It's survived a wild combination of Ph33nix, Peterb0y, New Guy Jr and me. Currently 5 in a row, with 7 wins in 8 games. Only loss is the epic one I detailed above. Just 3 games under .500 now.

Amazing team work and 98 Wrist Shot Power is fucking metal

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Seriously? I actually get out of class early and none of you fuckers are still playing? :lol
I'm around, just lemmie know when you or anyone else wants to play

PBY

Banned
fuckk... i wanna play, but i wanna watch russia

ill probably watch teh beginning, and when it inevitably gets out of hand ill jump on

PBY

Banned
damn, the russian's are cross creasing motherfuckers.... this one's gonna be over before the first period ends, so ill be online soon

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Seriously, fuck this game. My faceoff stat is at 99 and I still can't win more than 40% of the faceoffs? Bullshit.
Meh, when I end up playing center I usually lose all of em, since changing to sniper I've actually been winning some against human centers, ai ones are still impossible though. New Guy Jr actually likes playing center, he used grinding winning faceoffs to up his teamplay stat enough to get his legend card that way. So make him do it, or me I don't care. Just no stroking out over little stuff :lol

i have the next 2 days off (th/fr) we need to play i need to light up the net and hear some taylor swift. man i was playing good on a scoreing streak till all hell broke lose at my house.

Nozdeuce

Hardyboy1224 said:
i have the next 2 days off (th/fr) we need to play i need to light up the net and hear some taylor swift. man i was playing good on a scoreing streak till all hell broke lose at my house.
I'm game, hopefully I can set you up again for another hattrick. Hope everything is okay, now that Ph33nix is white your the entire minority :lol

Me and New Guy Jr are playing right now, just won 3 in a row and still truckin if anyones around

Fuck such a stupid disconnect, me and new guy jr were winning like 4-1 and somehow I lost my connection, while not losing connection to EA servers, xbl or anything on any computer. Fuck

Nozdeuce

peterb0y said:
good game noz, i played like shit tho :lol ill be on later
whaaaaat that was all you man, I was the one doing awful. We had some solid chances but none of my wristers working really fucked me up

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
I should stop playing. You guys win way more without me. :lol
Meh shit happens, yesterday I had like 5 or 6 awful games in a row and actually drove New Guy Jr off he couldnt handle anymore. Then played with Ph33nix and everything clicked, he set me up, I started scoring. All was good.

Sometimes it is a case of someone playing poorly, but sometimes its just a matter of how/what you do just isn't going to work. Both me and LeDenog were convinced my new setup was completely unusable, nothing I was doing worked. But then Played with Ph33nix and did the exact same shit and scored goals in bunches. It's weird

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Only took 2291 posts for the truth to come out.
Maybe you should go give up 7 goals in a game some more.

Nozdeuce said:
Meh shit happens, yesterday I had like 5 or 6 awful games in a row and actually drove New Guy Jr off he couldnt handle anymore. Then played with Ph33nix and everything clicked, he set me up, I started scoring. All was good.

Sometimes it is a case of someone playing poorly, but sometimes its just a matter of how/what you do just isn't going to work. Both me and LeDenog were convinced my new setup was completely unusable, nothing I was doing worked. But then Played with Ph33nix and did the exact same shit and scored goals in bunches. It's weird
Last night's games were just frustrating. None of us could pass, seemed like every other one was intercepted. Our goalies were always retarded. I couldn't win a faceoff if my life depended on it. That last game we played was especially bad and then to lose it on such a crappy goal in OT was enough for me to stop playing.

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
I would! But nobody will let me play goalie anymore. =(
wtf get your bitch ass between those pipes and gimmie back my wing you skank

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Fuck this cold. I'm going home. See you guys online in about 20 minutes.
You're doing it wrong!!!! You have to build up your "I'm getting sick" routine for a few days. Then, on Friday, BAM! You're sick and can't go to work. Same set of symptoms as March Madness fever. Everyone pretends to start getting sick Mon-Wed. Then by the time the tourney starts on Thursday, everyone is "sick". Works like a charm. Trust me. :lol

Marvie_3 said:
You're doing it wrong!!!! You have to build up your "I'm getting sick" routine for a few days. Then, on Friday, BAM! You're sick and can't go to work. Same set of symptoms as March Madness fever. Everyone pretends to start getting sick Mon-Wed. Then by the time the tourney starts on Thursday, everyone is "sick". Works like a charm. Trust me. :lol

:lol but I AM sick. And you all are bastards for not chellin.

Top Bottom