• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

Marvie_3 said:
I'm not even going to respond to this other than calling you a fucking idiot.

Go play dudebro with the rest of the GAF hive.

:lol :lol Really, what game better typifies the GAF hive's eccentricity and elitism than a Wii game about swimming around, poking fish and taking their picture? I mean, other than Flower.
Admittedly, Endless Ocean is miles better than Flower.

Edit: In fact, my only post in the original EO thread. 2 years ago and my opinion stands.

Double Edit: I'm surprised that it took 2400 posts for this to turn into a flamewar about Endless Ocean.

Anyway, whatever, you play your fish game and have lots of good fun. I'll play my CSI super serious adventure game and have lots of good fun.

handshake.jpg

I'm the one on the left.

Noz--If you did, Peterboy would be here defending the game. Since he's not, I presume you don't.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Disappointing, count me out. Course I didn't like the Heavy Rain demo either soooo =(

At least I've made my return to NHL

Nozdeuce said:
Disappointing, count me out. Course I didn't like the Heavy Rain demo either soooo =(

At least I've made my return to NHL

Ya, that game is either, "I am intrigued" or "WTF is this shit" ... I landed on the former.

You getting the Borderlands DLC today? I want to play, but I still need to beat the game (as you so elegantly noted).

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
Ya, that game is either, "I am intrigued" or "WTF is this shit" ... I landed on the former.

You getting the Borderlands DLC today? I want to play, but I still need to beat the game (as you so elegantly noted).
Nahh having issues with my credit card and I still have no voice so can't call to bitch out bank, I'll pickup a points card whenever I get around to leaving the house later this week

Nozdeuce said:
Nahh having issues with my credit card and I still have no voice so can't call to bitch out bank, I'll pickup a points card whenever I get around to leaving the house later this week

I'm pretty sure there's something weird about you. You're perhaps a murderer or something. All this, "nah, can't talk because I "lost my voice"" and "I'm having CC issues..." ... You're a very unsettling guy. Did you kill a
minority
prostitute?

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
I'm pretty sure there's something weird about you. You're perhaps a murderer or something. All this, "nah, can't talk because I "lost my voice"" and "I'm having CC issues..." ... You're a very unsettling guy. Did you kill a
minority
prostitute?
Well we've all done things we're not proud of =(

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
Oh god, so did I! Yet another game that was complete trash!
Aside from that I think I've been pretty lucky. I got Saboteur for the hilarious home run baseball bat swing to the head stealth kill animation, the rest of the game ended up being pretty fun too. Can't really think of anything more recent than Splinter Cell Double Agent that I've regretted.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
:lol :lol Really, what game better typifies the GAF hive's eccentricity and elitism than a Wii game about swimming around, poking fish and taking their picture? I mean, other than Flower.
Admittedly, Endless Ocean is miles better than Flower.

Edit: In fact, my only post in the original EO thread. 2 years ago and my opinion stands.

Double Edit: I'm surprised that it took 2400 posts for this to turn into a flamewar about Endless Ocean.
GAF would have to like the Wii before they could be elitist about it. If you don't like the game fine, whatever, but as far as the hive mind goes, I was referring to your "OMG teh grafix suxorz, teh waggle, no HDz" type rant you normally get from the average Gaming side cretin. You're a smart guy and I expect better from you. :lol

Probably not gonna chel tonight. Starting my night off with a gummer from a toothless shark. Would have time after that but I'll be too busy anal sexing a nurse shark, nontuple penetrating a mermaid with an octopus, then giving a cleveland steam to a whale. Before I go to bed, a squid, Mick Jaggar, and I are going to a mars bar party with some other mermaids.

Nozdeuce

Wait, you do have sex with the fishes?

I hope NHL 11 gives players points the way MAG does, 1 point for a goal, 2 for a completed pass.

Marvie_3

Banned
Indigo Prophecy was awesome until the end.

One of Chady's guys is playing on the GAF team tonight. We'll see how it goes.

Edit: Strike that. I think I'm playing on their team. :lol

Edit 2: Just going by stats, these guys are fucking good. :lol

Marvie_3 said:
Indigo Prophecy was awesome until the end.

One of Chady's guys is playing on the GAF team tonight. We'll see how it goes.

I thought you weren't chellin? Are you? Like I said, I'll get on for a game...

Edit: Oh, nevermind. I don't feel like going through any team swapping rigmarole. I need my beauty sleep.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
I thought you weren't chellin? Are you? Like I said, I'll get on for a game...

Edit: Oh, nevermind. I don't feel like going through any team swapping rigmarole. I need my beauty sleep.
I would be playing more Endless Ocean, but the friend I was going to play online with didn't get the game.

Marvie_3

Banned
Had a goal and an assist in my first game with them. Also got 1st star. :D

These guys are really good though. Solid passing, positioning, everything. It's pretty cool.

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
plus isnt this an nhl channel?
it was originally about NHL. Since then its turned into our own little hangout on GAF. :lol

I'd edit your post too. Mods don't take kindly to calling people names in that fashion. Wouldn't want you to get banned before you become an official member. :lol

human_wrecking_balls_186x250.jpg

my hero's you ever seen this show is like every guys dream. lets take stuff out with our bodys and wreck everything, wait kind of like my job now.

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
my hero's you ever seen this show is like every guys dream. lets take stuff out with our bodys and wreck everything, wait kind of like my job now.
Sounds sweet. I prefer wrecking peoples' lives more though. :lol

Marvie_3 said:
Sounds sweet. I prefer wrecking peoples' lives more though. :lol

thats what i do but it consist of nightstick to the shin, pepper spray to the face, one of my favorites is cuff and chicken wing till the tears stop fallen, 10-30 mins is about right.

Hardyboy1224 said:
thats what i do but it consist of nightstick to the shin, pepper spray to the face, one of my favorites is cuff and chicken wing till the tears stop fallen, 10-30 mins is about right.

Remind me not to go to your jail.

does anyone know why there was not an Nascar 10? i was just wondering, i kind of wanted a racing game but i don't want something with trendy cars and the main goal is to get flames on the hood all the way down to the sweet spoiler... i want my racing game to consist of racing

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
Physical damage goes away. Mental damage lasts a lifetime.

Hardyboy1224 said:
does anyone know why there was not an Nascar 10? i was just wondering, i kind of wanted a racing game but i don't want something with trendy cars and the main goal is to get flames on the hood all the way down to the sweet spoiler... i want my racing game to consist of racing
2dwiadc.jpg

Hardyboy1224 said:

and ovals. lots of ovals.

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
i hope everyone watch's hockey tonight...and i got the next 2 days off so i plan on playing...
Douche and Noggin are on and I'm probably gonna hop on too. Get your ass to Mars*!

*Mars = Xbox Live

SnakeswithLasers said:
Wait. You're off today and tomorrow? Your schedule blows my mind.
no thursday / friday, i never count the day i am on once i wake up the days almost over and i never seem to have enough time to get what i need to get done done

Top Bottom