• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

Marvie_3 said:
So I liked the last minute team name suggestion of: NeoGAF Banhammers

This work for everyone?

:lol good work!

I have stuff until 2 PM ET. Then I'll be back around 2:30ish.

YOU GUYS BETTER BE PLAYING GAMES!

Marvie_3 said:
Got the game. My internet connection is really spotty right now so I'm having to use my Wii for GAF right now. As soon as it's fixed(should be pretty soon), I'll start getting the team set up and all that.

Last chance for team name suggestions. :D

will you be able to do it today?
oh yeah and this year I hope their grading system doesn't totally suck. I wanna get my legend card!

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
I'm leaving for the gamestop in three hours. Ivan Drago gonna lead the banhammers to victory!

QVT said:
I'm leaving for the gamestop in three hours. Ivan Drago gonna lead the banhammers to victory!

What do you guys think about a common team name?

Like what if we named all our characters after the cast from Rocky? :lol

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
You did that shit last year with villians from 24 or something right? And then I got the exception because Ivan Drago could have been a villian from 24 :lol

Yeah I mean, how many characters are there in Rocky really though? Maybe if we just stuck with bad guys it'd be a good idea. I don't really care though since no matter what the theme is (even if it's things kittens love) I'm going to remain Ivan Drago

QVT said:
You did that shit last year with villians from 24 or something right? And then I got the exception because Ivan Drago could have been a villian from 24 :lol

Yeah I mean, how many characters are there in Rocky really though? Maybe if we just stuck with bad guys it'd be a good idea. I don't really care though since no matter what the theme is (even if it's things kittens love) I'm going to remain Ivan Drago

how many people are in this club anyways

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089927/

i guess i could be apollo creed. we could get a jordan-pippen hockey thing going!

purg3

slept with Malkin
I got some extra preorder codes for anyone that didn't get one with their game. Just post if you need one, and I'll pm it to you tonight when I get home from work--which will be about 9:30pm est. See you guys online then.

purg3 said:
I got some extra preorder codes for anyone that didn't get one with their game. Just post if you need one, and I'll pm it to you tonight when I get home from work--which will be about 9:30pm est. See you guys online then.

I do, never got mine and I pre-ordered.

purg3 said:

Would love to have!!

Is anyone playing now? wait, is our club even set up

Marvie_3

Banned
Sorry for the delay guys. Had the night and morning from hell but I'm home and ready to kick some fuckin ass. Team is being set up right now.

Thanks to TheCardPlayer for the team name. :D

RS4-

purg3 said:

hi!

Had a hilarious game with QVT and CrazedArab :lol

ph33nix said:

That would be stupid since my real first name is identical to an essential character in that series of films, and I'm not fighting with someone to use my own name.

purg3 said:

I guess I could use a preorder code if any are left.

Officially, this bonus shit is stupid though.

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:

We could all name our players Koopa Troopa. Remember that game QVT? :lol

X26

Banned
So what does the preorder code do anyways? Can you just unlock whatever the code gives you or is it a unique one time deal thing?

kassatsu said:
Yea, really lame. Using those ones from last year too.

=\

Yea checked when I got the game earlier, it sucks. There's a screenshot with a jersey that looks like a a knight off a chessboard and there's no teams in the game that have it I don't think so I dunno. Was hoping for custom logos, uniforms, and even arenas...bah.

The uni from last year is good though, matches gaf an all...it's just that the logo is ugly as sin. No reason not to change the uni every once in awhile to keep it fresh though.

Anyways I'm going to get something to eat than get back on and send a msg to join, will be on a lot tonight I imagine

Marvie_3

Banned
We're playing someone right now with the dollar sign jerseys. (I'm posting from the penalty box.) Gotta be some way to use them....

Phthisis

Marvie_3 said:
We're playing someone right now with the dollar sign jerseys. (I'm posting from the penalty box.) Gotta be some way to use them....

Set the team's uniform as one of the prospect team. Each prospect team has 8 home/away alternates that you can't find in the normal team lists.

Marvie_3

Banned
Phthisis said:
Set the team's uniform as one of the prospect team. Each prospect team has 8 home/away alternates that you can't find in the normal team lists.
Thanks. :D

DoctorWho said:
Request sent.
Mind cancelling it? For some reason if you request to join, it doesn't show up and I can't send an invite either. Cancel it and send me a message on Live. I'll drop you an invite then.

Marvie_3 said:
Thanks. :D

Mind cancelling it? For some reason if you request to join, it doesn't show up and I can't send an invite either. Cancel it and send me a message on Live. I'll drop you an invite then.

Weird, I did get an invite.

Marvie_3

Banned
DoctorWho said:
Weird, I did get an invite.
Nevermind. It wasn't you that sent the join request. :lol

Whoever did, please cancel it. It's not showing up. Just send me a message on Live and I'll invite you.

X26

Banned
Couldn't find anyhting to cancel the join request so I joined another team instead thinking that would cancel it, but now I can't figure out how to leave this club :lol

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
For what its worth, to cancel a request, goto your player hub and switch from your inbox to outbox, select your join request and hit 'revoke'

Marvie_3

Banned
X26 said:
Couldn't find anyhting to cancel the join request so I joined another team instead thinking that would cancel it, but now I can't figure out how to leave this club :lol
It's in the menus somewhere. :lol

X26

Banned
Well everything's solved and I'm in, but anybody else having trouble with the ea servers? When I try to join a club room, I get a message about them not being availiable. I was able to join one just now fine though, but it was empty. But like the 5 attempts before that I got that msg or signed out off ea online outright

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
yea, most of us are getting that right now

edit: it'll let you in if you keep on trying. won't show other players, but we're in room 1 and you should see us if you get in

X26 said:
Well everything's solved and I'm in, but anybody else having trouble with the ea servers? When I try to join a club room, I get a message about them not being availiable. I was able to join one just now fine though, but it was empty. But like the 5 attempts before that I got that msg or signed out off ea online outright

We all have been having EA server problems right now

purg3 said:
im on, where da fack everyone at

I saw you joined. I'm in the games room but I see nobody else... :(

QVT already has 43 penalty minutes. :lol

EDIT: WTF every so often I can hear someone on my mic. Even though I'm not in a game room.

Top Bottom