• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

RS4-

Good games tonight, even though we only had 1 win :(

We have to work on our PP and overall offensive setup because I don't think we have a single PPG and a lot of our offense is one shot and out =\

Marvie_3

Banned
purg3 said:
good games tonight, hopefully tomorrow night this EASHL stuff is working properly.
It damn well better be. It sucks they don't bother to make sure this stuff is working before hand. :\

Smash88

Banned
CrazedArabMan said:
Yeah, it worked earlier but it didn't later on.

Oh, and Smash, you are a good goalie.

Haha, thanks man, appreciate it, 'cept for those damn goals where I read the play wrong and I decided to go right instead of left. Nice playing with you :D

Whoever was green, made some nice shot blocks (with his head).

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Finally back.

After battling the flu for a while, and now finishing up my baseball season I'm almost good to go. I bought NHL10 and it's sitting there on my Xbox waiting to be taken out of it's wrapping.

I'm going to try to be on tonight after Glee so around 10pm EST. Tonight hopefully begins the reign of the feared defender Yuri Wakabayashi! :D

Smash88 said:
Haha, thanks man, appreciate it, 'cept for those damn goals where I read the play wrong and I decided to go right instead of left. Nice playing with you :D

Whoever was green, made some nice shot blocks (with his head).

I think that was me. Ouch.

So we're playing tonight right?

and can you send an invite to "viakado?"

would it be possible to make more of us admins so we can invite friends if marvie's not around?

Smash88

Banned
CrazedArabMan said:
Triple OT FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to miss the Penalty Shot in Double OT!!!!!!!!!!FTTWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! :lol

Love you! :)

ph33nix said:
wtf you bitches started but didn't post?
TRAITORS!

We started almost 3 hours ago. :lol

Smash88 said:
Way to miss the Penalty Shot in Double OT!!!!!!!!!!FTTWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! :lol

Love you! :)

Impossible to shoot the puck over the net and glass with a wide open net 1 inch in front of the net. Physics FTL

X26

Banned
Played my first game with the team and kept getting these little stutters in-game, than when it was over it froze entirely, then when I restarted my 360 it froze while I was trying to edit my pro :/

TheCardPlayer

Likes to have "friends" around to "play cards" with
X26 said:
Played my first game with the team and kept getting these little stutters in-game, than when it was over it froze entirely, then when I restarted my 360 it froze while I was trying to edit my pro :/

It froze on me once. I dunno, it could be common.

alright motherfuckers. i got the game.
nhl gaf will never be the same again...

edit:
im making my player now.
im gonna be a defensive beast...

tag name: viakado

Wow, are stats don't even show our 3 OT win, it didn't even register it as a game played.

Didn't even count player stats, both me smash had 4 points that game, this sucks!!!

RS4-

CrazedArabMan said:
Wow, are stats don't even show our 3 OT win, it didn't even register it as a game played.

Didn't even count player stats, both me smash had 4 points that game, this sucks!!!

haha, EA servers are slow.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
cant get in on the fun till friday :( damn uk release dates

servers still bad?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
jesus, how is the glitching this year?

Marvie_3

Banned
4-3 win for the Banhammers. :D

Played a team that all had boost packs and relied on the cross crease nonsense. We were down 3-0 after the first, I scored 2, an AI player scored 2, we locked down defensively and shut them out the rest of the game. :D

Top Bottom