• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
SnakeswithLasers said:
Mainly I just wanted the first post on a new page to be me saying, "You fuckers."

You guys are my only friends.

Edit: Also, splinter cell = poo.
Well it'd be totally sweet if you were up and running and playing with us. NHL even. Marvie's been doing well with random people and Dong and I have our moments. I went from not scoring at all, to getting the OT winner, to scoring 4. YOU MUST RETURN TO US.

As for Red Dead I think I might be able to scrounge up 1-4 people :lol

PBY

Banned
laserbot, lets be real, we're your only internet friends- get another sexbox

edit: man i totally missed this post
SnakeswithLasers said:
i knew we were ur only fake friends :lol

also three days until im done with this bullshittt (aka school) and then its nhl every night for me, playoffs have my pumped up to chel

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Mainly I just wanted the first post on a new page to be me saying, "You fuckers."

Edit: Also, splinter cell = poo.
You.....you had me at poo. :*)

peterb0y said:
laserbot, lets be real, we're your only internet friends- get another sexbox

also three days until im done with this bullshittt (aka school) and then its nhl every night for me, playoffs have my pumped up to chel
I only have one more final tomorrow night(goodbye really hot asian professorlady). Then I'm off for a few weeks too. :D

PBY

Banned
Marvie_3 said:
You.....you had me at poo. :*)

I only have one more final tomorrow night(goodbye really hot asian professorlady). Then I'm off for a few weeks too
. :D
write your number on the final exam... with a to-scale diagram of your dick

it could work

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:

Me
Laserbot
Ph33nix
Peterboy
Hardyboy
Noz

8 if you count Le Dong and Sanjuro.
Gear down there Pontiac, just meant the 4 of us posting on this page. It's cool and fun playing with anyone.

I might be able to sucker Le Dong into getting Red Dead, it comes out towards the end of the Reach beta so his ADD should be flaring again. Peterrrrrboy you getting Red Dead Redemption too?

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
I keep forgetting you guys are in school.

I'm trying to teach myself .net; it's not going well because I get bored.
Yeah, I tried to learn Chinese before. That lasted about 2 weeks. :lol

PBY

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Gear down there Pontiac, just meant the 4 of us posting on this page. It's cool and fun playing with anyone.

I might be able to sucker Le Dong into getting Red Dead, it comes out towards the end of the Reach beta so his ADD should be flaring again. Peterrrrrboy you getting Red Dead Redemption too?
im between red dead, alan wake, and splinter cell... gonna buy one of those

Nozdeuce

peterb0y said:
im between red dead, alan wake, and splinter cell... gonna buy one of those
Splinter Cell was meh but i kinda liked coop, I'd vote Alan Wake for awesome single player or Red Dead for potentially amazing multi. I'm getting both because I'm a whore

Hardyboy1224 said:
man laserbot your right were did all our friends go oh well at least i have t.v. and internet
I dunno man. TV is alright during hockey playoffs. But it's pretty shit otherwise. Except for Lost.
Fuck you Marvie.

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
I dunno man. TV is alright during hockey playoffs. But it's pretty shit otherwise. Except for Lost.
Fuck you Marvie.
TV is the worst, I'm slowly training my parents to turn it off after whatever god awful show they like to watch is over. MLB.tv on ps3 > everything

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
All over my face!
33d885y.jpg

Nozdeuce

Hardyboy1224 said:
i am thinking of getting an ps3
An excellent choice! I use mine everyday
as a media player.

I actually use it a lot more now that I have MLB.tv. Get to stream any out of market baseball game to my tv via ps3.

Hardyboy1224 said:
i am thinking of getting an ps3
If you can get one cheap, go for it. I don't know how much they are now, but I use mine all the time
for a media player
. But seriously, blu rays look awesome and it hasn't shit on my face 3 times (or has it been four?) like my 360. Also, Manabu has one, so you can play Uncharted with him.

If you do end up getting one, I'll bring you a stack of my old games to try out.

Edit: 299 for a new one. That's not bad. I wonder what the used ones go for now that the slim is out...

Nozdeuce said:
An excellent choice! I use mine everyday
as a media player.

I actually use it a lot more now that I have MLB.tv. Get to stream any out of market baseball game to my tv via ps3.

i cant get dodgers games with mlb.tv in my area

SnakeswithLasers said:
If you can get one cheap, go for it. I don't know how much they are now, but I use mine all the time
for a media player
. But seriously, blu rays look awesome and it hasn't shit on my face 3 times (or has it been four?) like my 360. Also, Manabu has one, so you can play Uncharted with him.

If you do end up getting one, I'll bring you a stack of my old games to try out.

Edit: 299 for a new one. That's not bad. I wonder what the used ones go for now that the slim is out...

lol,manabu, i would play with my music hero...i dont know if i will get one, money u know, maybe if we get our 15% next month

Nozdeuce

Hardyboy1224 said:
i cant get dodgers games with mlb.tv in my area
:( Thankfully since I'm in Canada the only blackout issue I have is Jays games. I get to watch everything else :D

Nozdeuce

peterb0y said:
canadians watch baseball?
I and one other person I know do, yes

SnakeswithLasers said:
Is mlb.tv free?
No, 99 bucks a year or 119 for the same + some extra playback options like fast forward/rewind and jazz. MLB/tv subscription info page if you poke around there's also a thing to check to see what games would be blacked out in your area (hint: whatever your local team is)

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
Fuck that. $100 to not watch baseball games. That's too much of a waste even for me.
Can watch blacked out games LATER, i think your allowed like 90mins after the game ends or something. It works out well in my specific case since I only ever fire up Jays games using it for comic relief and will watch like an inning to see a meltdown. It is nice in that it has every game archived, I like to watch whatever and hop through a Red Sox game to watch Papelbon do amazing Papelbonian things.

Marvie_3 said:
Only if you consider the Jays baseball.
Jays baseball is amazingly entertaining, love the way Cito lets his pitchers "build character" by being sent out to die and never get yanked. Non stop hilarity inning after inning!

SnakeswithLasers said:
Fuck that. $100 to not watch baseball games. That's too much of a waste even for me.

ur better off listening to vin, but do u get him here its 1560 knzr, i think u can hear it online too thats what i listen to while i am working out on the wii fit board

Nozdeuce said:
Can watch blacked out games LATER, i think your allowed like 90mins after the game ends or something. It works out well in my specific case since I only ever fire up Jays games using it for comic relief and will watch like an inning to see a meltdown. It is nice in that it has every game archived, I like to watch whatever and hop through a Red Sox game to watch Papelbon do amazing Papelbonian things.

the red socks lick meercat scat,and this sums up papelbon's play
article-1205909-06080B99000005DC-861_233x423.jpg

Nozdeuce

Hardyboy1224 said:
yeah they only like sports where u hit something with a stick
Word, lacrosse is decent too, and the Toronto team is named after Laserbot. Seriously, the Toronto Rock

Hardyboy1224 said:
Holy shit thats hilarious :lol I just watch because I think he sucks so its funny.

PBY

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
what the FUCK is that? I was about to go to sleep... I don't know if I can anymore, that things gonna haunt my dreams

Top Bottom