• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Marvie_3 said:
They still make SOCOM games? Weren't the 4,000 on PS2 enough?
shut up you name a ps3 exclusive out this fall....yeah thats what i thought

I'll add all you guys in a bit. marvie, noz, peter, do you guys have smash brothers?

we should get some 4 player action going sometime :D

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
shut up you name a ps3 exclusive out this fall....yeah thats what i thought
That's basically the reason I don't have a PS3. :lol

ph33nix said:
I'll add all you guys in a bit. marvie, noz, peter, do you guys have smash brothers?

Nah, I can't stand Smash Bros. I'm picking up Tiger Woods 11 in a month, we should all get some Banhammer golf outings going. :D

PBY

Banned
ph33nix said:

i do have it, but I suck...

Also- guys, don't sleep on Alan Wake- my game of the year so far; probably my favorite 360 game/ game this gen- its a straight up masterpiece

Marvie_3

Banned
Dominating day of chel. 10-1 on the day and we're now 18-9-2. Was badass to get so many games that weren't just glitch fests. Definately nice having laserbot and justegarde back too.

After a bunch of shitty games yesterday I was almost ready to quit club all together, but.....

1zptus1.jpg

....just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!

Marvie_3

Banned
Phthisis said:
Defense *clap clap clap* Defense *clap clap clap*

I'll probably be on again tonight. That was fun.
You're the only guy on our team with a positive +/-

That won't last long. :lol

Your boys should have beat the Canucks in the first round too. Then I wouldn't have to suffer with fears of losing to those whiny hair-pullers. :lol

Phthisis

Marvie_3 said:
You're the only guy on our team with a positive +/-

That won't last long. :lol

Your boys should have beat the Canucks in the first round too. Then I wouldn't have to suffer with fears of losing to those whiny hair-pullers. :lol

Ugh, don't remind me. Gotta change my avatar. Fuck.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
My prediction for tonight: Patrick Kane to hit broad side of barn door; not the net though, never the net

The only time I will root harder for the Blackhawks than in this series vs. the Sharks would be if they ended up playing the fucking dirty Penguins in the finals.

Marvie_3 said:
Sorry man. Still trying to get this game going. EA's servers are shit tonight.

I'm not sure what's going on but ever since my be a pro guy got promoted to the nhl it's been lagging in offline... I hope my xbox isn't dying again...

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
I'm not sure what's going on but ever since my be a pro guy got promoted to the nhl it's been lagging in offline... I hope my xbox isn't dying again...
EA servers are probably causing the offline to lag too.....but in reality, it's NHL, there are lags and problems everywhere in the game. :lol

I'm gonna grab some food and mess with my router to see if I can figure out why I can't connect to any games and keep getting booted off the EA network.

PBY

Banned
Marvie_3 said:
EA servers are probably causing the offline to lag too.....but in reality, it's NHL, there are lags and problems everywhere in the game. :lol

I'm gonna grab some food and mess with my router to see if I can figure out why I can't connect to any games and keep getting booted off the EA network.
no joke try this: change the year on your xbox to 2005

seriously, it worked for me when i couldn't sign onto the ea servers

PBY

Banned
Marvie_3 said:
Ok, I dozed off for about half an hour but I think I should be good to go. Hopping on now.
sorry marv, i was watching a tv show on the xbox with my brother; however, tomorrow night i will be on for surre

Marvie_3

Banned
Noz and New New Guy Dong Jr. just played the 1,000th game in team history....and lost.

POST WHEN YOU'RE PLAYING FUCKER!!!

SnakeswithLasers said:
Awesome. Like masturbating in front of your dog awesome.

whats weird is when i watch you do it i thought not awesome but looking back at it yeah it is awesome, hey rock remember when we only played with the haps because of koivu and others

PBY

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
I just sent you a friends request, send me a invite when you're ready.
ite... give me 10 ish minutes, about to make a snack while my brother plays reach (hes never tried it out)

everyone else, get the fuck online

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Is your status hidden? It shows you offline even though I know you're on.
Yeah I was avoiding a couple people on my friends list. :lol

So fucking glad that first game didn't count. 7-0 loss and not a legit goal among them. Total bullshit.

Thankfully karma struck and we got a shitty human goalie in the next game. Was awesome that all 5 of us got at least one goal in that game too. :lol

Last game was a heartbreaker though. They dominated us but I thought we had enough chances to steal that one in OT.

Mrbob

I've been practicing again so I might want to hop back online to play. :D

I should be home tomorrow during the afternoon and evening.

Top Bottom