• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
I know it's just the canucks...but Jesus. The Hawks are good.
Got a text during the game from a buddy of mine('Hawks fan) that said:

"If this game was a chick, I'd have the hugest boner right now"

Marvie_3

Banned
294gehw.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
Since Noz is now 'Smash Slamjaw' and I'm 'Crash Slamjaw', I decided to rename the rest of you as the following:

ph33nix - Hash Slamjaw (because of your....hobbies, Ash and Stash were also considered)
Peterboy - Rash Slamjaw (because of your STD problems)
Hardyboy - Mash Slamjaw (sounds like your inmate throat punching)
Laserbot - Cash Slamjaw (because you pay for $300 jeans)

Oh fuck.
I am playing tonight. I will get it to work. I may drop after 15 minutes, but I am playing.
That new logo (noz with a great addition) and our names are going to will my 360 to work.

Edit: Update the OP man. We need that logo.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Oh fuck.
I am playing tonight. I will get it to work. I may drop after 15 minutes, but I am playing.
That new logo (noz with a great addition) and our names are going to will my 360 to work.

Edit: Update the OP man. We need that logo.
Done.

I'll be home at some point tonight. I'm doing the Baseball Challenge(1 beer + 1 hot dog per inning) at a friends place. Hopefully I won't be too hammered, throwing up, or shitting my pants when I get home.

Marvie_3 said:
Done.

I'll be home at some point tonight. I'm doing the Baseball Challenge(1 beer + 1 hot dog per inning) at a friends place. Hopefully I won't be too hammered, throwing up, or shitting my pants when I get home.

You're going to have some terrible shits over the next day.

and..9 beers. You're gonna be gone.

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:
You're going to have some terrible shits over the next day.

and..9 beers. You're gonna be gone.
Yeah I already know tomorrow is going to be brutal. 9 beers over a couple hours will be nothing though.

I gave us our own roster section headed by Noz and my Slamjaw logo.

It'd be so badass if we could use that on our jerseys for EASHL next year. :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Well, I made it into the 8th inning. I think if the first 4 innings hadn't taken less than an hour, I would have made it. I don't recommend this to anyone.

I'm trying again in 2 weeks.

these are crappy hockey playoffs i am not looking forward to any games, the east has had a couple good games but the teams blow. and if detroit falls out the west, ill have to watch re-runs of wwe royal rumbles

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
these are crappy hockey playoffs i am not looking forward to any games, the east has had a couple good games but the teams blow. and if detroit falls out the west, ill have to watch re-runs of wwe royal rumbles
Uh....Detroit IS out. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Marvie_3 said:
So in a drunken, hog-anus fueled rage, I decided to change the song that plays when my player scores a goal. Enjoy fuckers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpHLEm9-0bg
Jesus. Good thing you never score.

And I agree with Brandon, the playoffs this year have sucked. Not just because I'm a Detroit fan, but ... fuck, no really good match-ups.

I enjoyed the Boston/Philly game 4. And I fucking hate the Flyers. If I was a Chicago fan, I'd be stoked though, since it's been so effortless.

Oh well. I'll watch the finals. And as long as Pittsburgh doesn't win, I'll be sated. And they're struggling against fucking Montreal...so...

Anyway, I'm rooting for the Hawks, Habs, or Bruins now.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Penguins vs anyone is a pretty good matchup since Fleury is an equalizer ensuring anyone has a chance :lol

i hate the pens, they are a bunch of whinny ass kids who take dives like the Italian and Mexico soccer teams, at least in soccer they can blame it on a gust of wind, but hockey is indoor,what black ice.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Jesus. Good thing you never score.

And I agree with Brandon, the playoffs this year have sucked. Not just because I'm a Detroit fan, but ... fuck, no really good match-ups.

I enjoyed the Boston/Philly game 4. And I fucking hate the Flyers. If I was a Chicago fan, I'd be stoked though, since it's been so effortless.

Oh well. I'll watch the finals. And as long as Pittsburgh doesn't win, I'll be sated. And they're struggling against fucking Montreal...so...

Anyway, I'm rooting for the Hawks, Habs, or Bruins now.
I scored 1 goal in OTP last night then changed it back to Huey Lewis. :lol

And no...good matchups? There's been maybe 1 or 2 bad series so far. Everything else has been awesome hockey.

Hardyboy1224 said:
i hate the pens, they are a bunch of whinny ass kids who take dives like the Italian and Mexico soccer teams, at least in soccer they can blame it on a gust of wind, but hockey is indoor,what black ice.
:lol :lol :lol :lol

So I am officially retiring. I don't really feel like typing out a long reason why but part of it is that my 360 subscription is running out soon and I barely get on my 360 anymore. I am also gonna be gone a pretty decent chunk of the summer and will be busy the other time so I didn't have any reasons to hold on.

This makes me sad. It was a good year guys :(

Nozdeuce

ph33nix said:
So I am officially retiring. I don't really feel like typing out a long reason why but part of it is that my 360 subscription is running out soon and I barely get on my 360 anymore. I am also gonna be gone a pretty decent chunk of the summer and will be busy the other time so I didn't have any reasons to hold on.

Take it easy dude, GG

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:

Sorry to see you go, man. It's been fun.

Until then, we are retiring your number. No Banhammer will ever wear #3 again(until next year when you come back).

5b69ft.jpg

Marvie_3 said:
So you're not coming back next season. :(

Unless you guys do a PS3 league :(

my money for nhl 10 was worth it though. i finally got that fucking legend card after nhl 09 completely fucked me over. i can now die in peace.

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:
Unless you guys do a PS3 league :(

my money for nhl 10 was worth it though. i finally got that fucking legend card after nhl 09 completely fucked me over. i can now die in peace.
There is a PS3 team but it usually dies within a week or two. To give you an idea of how it is, their whole thread had 84 posts in it this year. :lol

ph33nix said:

Bummer Pheenix! Was a great year though...
Pop in to the thread and let us know what you're playing on PS3. I'll be down to play some PS3 with you.

SnakeswithLasers said:
Bummer Pheenix! Was a great year though...
Pop in to the thread and let us know what you're playing on PS3. I'll be down to play some PS3 with you.

my PSN id is york887. please tell me you have bc2...

and who has a wii here?

ph33nix said:
my PSN id is york887. please tell me you have bc2...

and who has a wii here?
I'm Lasernot ... for some crazy reason Laserbot was taken. WTF?
I also have a Wii....although my Mom has been borrowing it since Christmas. :lol

(And I don't have BC2 on PS3. But I am getting Red Dead Redemption.)

PBY

Banned
i have a wii and a ps3; don't play a ton of ps3 games, but I might have to start now

It's been real man, good times in nhl 10; we'll miss ya

Nozdeuce

Everyone can feel free to add me, my PSN id is Nozdeuce, I'm pretty much only using it for mlb the show until socom comes out, everything else multiplayer i do on 360.

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Everyone can feel free to add me, my PSN id is Nozdeuce, I'm pretty much only using it for mlb the show until socom comes out, everything else multiplayer i do on 360.
They still make SOCOM games? Weren't the 4,000 on PS2 enough?

Top Bottom