• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
wow oh well i see how it is. i dont like sid the kid and Canada gets offended.
Don't feel bad. Noz hates all of us. That's why he never posts when him, dong, or brahmin are chelling. He doesn't want to associate with our "type".

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Hardyboy1224 said:
wow oh well i see how it is. i dont like sid the kid and Canada gets offended.
Canada hates Crosby too :D I've learned my lesson though, no more drunkenly trying to remove GM status from people

well i guess i retire from nhl 10 my hope is with some hard work, money, time, and a women named Gracie lue freebush, a women who knows how to work a pole and a hockey stick, i will be back for nhl 11, i hope my center men skills stay tight, like my back side. if they drop at all i will move to defencemen, Gracie says with my longer hockey stick i should be in the back anyways, she likes me in the back i think. so thank you Canada, i mean noz for finaly giving me that push to retire. if you could can you talk to Brett farve for me you do a good job convincing people to do the right thing.. i will be sending this to ea in hopes they will make a game next year that people like me want to unretire from.

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Still a liar.

Hardyboy1224 said:
well i guess i retire from nhl 10 my hope is with some hard work, money, time, and a women named Gracie lue freebush, a women who knows how to work a pole and a hockey stick, i will be back for nhl 11, i hope my center men skills stay tight, like my back side. if they drop at all i will move to defencemen, Gracie says with my longer hockey stick i should be in the back anyways, she likes me in the back i think. so thank you Canada, i mean noz for finaly giving me that push to retire. if you could can you talk to Brett farve for me you do a good job convincing people to do the right thing.. i will be sending this to ea in hopes they will make a game next year that people like me want to unretire from.
Well, we retired your number like we did for ph33nix. #3 and #12 are not to be worn again.

2v7uqoi.jpg

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Hardyboy1224 said:
You better be back for nhl 11. You seemed to score everytime I made a pass to you, I need all the free points I can get :lol Sucks about your xbox situation, I've lost count of how many I've gone through.

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
You better be back for nhl 11. You seemed to score everytime I made a pass to you, I need all the free points I can get :lol Sucks about your xbox situation, I've lost count of how many I've gone through.
Well maybe if you'd stop discriminating against people, they wouldn't break into your house and smash your xbox all the time.

Hardyboy1224 said:
Families%20give%20Blunt%20Soldiers%20Standing%20Ovation_jpg.jpg

PBY

Banned
Marvie_3 said:
So you want him to stop playing with the cpu AND stop playing with us? Apparently Duke doesn't offer english courses....... :lol
:(

And to Hardyboy, man its sad to see another faithful cheller leaver. You will be missed, its tough to find people outside of Durham that support Duke...

big-boss-salute.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
peterb0y said:
:(

And to Hardyboy, man its sad to see another faithful cheller leaver. You will be missed, its tough to find people outside of Durham that support Duke...

big-boss-salute.jpg
Best ending in a video game ever. Fuck.

I miss the golden age of chel.

But next year's team will be epic.

We need to get together a webpage to build up $400 worth of donations to get Pheenix and Hardyboy 360s again.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
I miss the golden age of chel.

But next year's team will be epic.

We need to get together a webpage to build up $400 worth of donations to get Pheenix and Hardyboy 360s again.
Just have Peterboy sell roofies on the Duke campus. We'll have the $400 in no time!

thank you all for the jersey retirements and the other pics i feel now that i was appreciated and i was not another joe blo.
JMPJJOLZKDVGOGO.20071015195352.jpg

if they only made field hockey, i'd be all over that

its been a long and tough road to be a real member and i have to thank marvie if not for all his negative attitude i would still be a pud on defense. i also have to thank rock (snakes with lasers) for always having his right hand in my pants,and peterboy i know if i was not married me and u could hit that duke campus and at least get 5 girls without the little white pills..., and noz for kicking me off the team its OK Canada is not in the world cup u always got curling, and for ph33nix for his late night Darth Vader voice.

PBY

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
its been a long and tough road to be a real member and i have to thank marvie if not for all his negative attitude i would still be a pud on defense. i also have to thank rock (snakes with lasers) for always having his right hand in my pants,and peterboy i know if i was not married me and u could hit that duke campus and at least get 5 girls without the little white pills..., and noz for kicking me off the team its OK Canada is not in the world cup u always got curling, and for ph33nix for his late night Darth Vader voice.
fo sho... and you better be back for nhl 11

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
Beautiful speech. Almost brings a tear to my eye...

Hardyboy1224 said:
584614.embedded.prod_affiliate.56.JPG

PBY

Banned
sigh... I have no one else to root for, so..... go hawks.

todays game was great btw, 2nd period was nonstop action

Marvie_3 said:
What did he do to you?
Played for the fucking good for nothing sack of shit Penguins.
He's about the best good luck charm you could ask for if you want to make it to the Finals. But...you know...the whole "finishing" part... It could use a little work.

However: I refuse to believe that he will suit up in three straight finals and not get a cup out of one of them. Right? RIGHT?

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Played for the fucking good for nothing sack of shit Penguins.
Uh....he was traded there. Wasn't his choice.

SnakeswithLasers said:
I refuse to believe that he will suit up in three straight finals and not get a cup out of one of them. Right? RIGHT?
Let's hope so.....

Mrbob

Hahaha adding insult to injury!

I just played my first ranked match online and won 3-2 woo! It was a tough game. I took the Hawks of course...my opponent took Team Canada. x__x It was tough trying to keep up with that team but somehow I battled them to a draw into the 3rd. I was actually up 2 to 1 when I gave up a shorthanded goal with 7 min left. :( I was on the attack and Team Canada got hit with a penalty with 49 seconds left. I won the face off, passed it around a bit, got it to Toews. I made a nice cut to the center and hit a snapshot at Luoooooooolngo. It bounced off his chest and Big Buff was there for the rebound put in with 29 seconds left to secure the win! :D

I'm getting Red Dead from Amazon tomorrow but I'll be up for some games if people are online!

Top Bottom