• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Kamaki

Warnen said:
This showed up today:
MASSIVE MANGA HAUL PIC
I want half those books! It's like you bought everything yen press released last month!? :lol
Also didn't even know Fairy Tail was published in English yet, something else for the list. :D

11cchaf.jpg

Lego Rock Band!

110320091328.jpg

Dragon Age: Origin Free from Best Buy B2G1

Rock Revolution with Drum, Mirrors Edge and Midnight Club Complete from the Amazon Buy 80$ Get 40$ back.

Chairhome

dragonflys545 said:
110320091328.jpg

Dragon Age: Origin Free from Best Buy B2G1

Rock Revolution with Drum, Mirrors Edge and Midnight Club Complete from the Amazon Buy 80$ Get 40$ back.
Does this mean you were able to trade in one of your B2G1 games from Best Buy? Just wondering as I might do the same for MW2. Thanks.

Yes Boss!

First pick-ups of November!

Went to JapanVideoGames to pick up Bayonetta (pretty cover!):

P1020847.jpg

Surprise! They also had the Round 2. Thank god I don't have to give Gamestop my business for this stick.:

P1020838.jpg

Also got a white Classic Controller Pro for some Wii love:

P1020848.jpg

And a candy/oil thermometer for my kitchen since my other is in storage somewhere:

P1020844.jpg

goMaki

Dragon Age: Origins CE came from EA today. Their idea of packing is horrible. One small bubble that didn't do crap. Plastic slipcase is all scratched, but oh well. Also, stickers holding the slipcase in place left sticky crap all over my tin and slipcover. Boooo! Hoping to enjoy the game later tonight.

Nommer's claimed the box for himself! :lol

DSCN0609.jpg

Borderlands, Best of Dave Chappelle, and Dexter Seasons 1-3. The wife and I already blazed through half of Season 1. The show is fucking win. :D

2009novpickup02.jpg

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
goMaki said:
Dragon Age: Origins CE came from EA today. Their idea of packing is horrible. One small bubble that didn't do crap. Plastic slipcase is all scratched, but oh well. Also, stickers holding the slipcase in place left sticky crap all over my tin and slipcover. Boooo! Hoping to enjoy the game later tonight.

Nommer's claimed the box for himself! :lol

DSCN0609.jpg

That cat has a huge paw

I have so much stuff that I've bought or gotten for free, but I'm so damn lazy to snap pics. Here's just a small sample of some stuff that happened to be lying around:

I got 2 Dragon Age CEs at Best Buy. The rest of the stuff I got for free. I won a Tekken tourny and got that Tekken stuff as a prize. There are actually 5 Tekken shirts. The fifth shirt is sealed in the same bag as the Tapout shirt. It's an identical Tekken 6 logo shirt. So I have 3 Tekken 6 logo shirts and 2 tapout shirts.The Modern Warfare 2 shirt I got for free at Gamestop.
DSC00510.jpg
DSC00508.jpg
DSC00512.jpg
DSC00513.jpg
DSC00515.jpg

Hausmeister

Neo Member
Since I'm moving into a new flat at the end of the month, not tooo many pick-ups for me!

fotovn.jpg

Although Dragon Age (PC) should arrive tomorrow, so I'm provided games-wise :p

Tenkei

2vifazt.jpg

I think I picked up the last Radeon HD5850 in North America. It's so awesome to be able to play games at 1920x1200 with all effects turned on. :D
The S5 is definitely not what I'd call a pocket PC. Maybe if I wore trousers fit for a clown... :lol

Rolf NB

PS3 stuff:
Vertical stand and Bionic Commando, Comet Crash, Syndicate Wars
2j30b68.jpg
24eys2e.jpg
1jrdx2.jpg

PSP stuff:
Jeanne D'Arc, Yggdra Union, Brave Story, Unbound Saga
2vj1l3c.jpg
30sv76v.jpg

33csup5.jpg
2v2ihk5.jpg

lqd

Neo Member
Tenkei said:
2vifazt.jpg

I think I picked up the last Radeon HD5850 in North America. It's so awesome to be able to play games at 1920x1200 with all effects turned on. :D
The S5 is definitely not what I'd call a pocket PC. Maybe if I wore trousers fit for a clown... :lol
well, they don't look like they are wearing clown's trousers
4e552a4049a554e5400x400.jpg

Proc

This game came out of nowhere for me. All of the buzz and reviews made me splurge on the CE. The package is decent but I'm sort of bummed out by the black and white instruction manual.

Cloth map is bad ass and extra loot is always appreciated.

212deli.jpg

Tenkei

lqd said:
well, they don't look like they are wearing clown's trousers
4e552a4049a554e5400x400.jpg
I would be afraid to watch them sit down with the thing sticking out of their pockets like that. Anyway, it would be the ultimate pick-up if the device came with a Korean model. :lol

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
I caved in a bought me the wireless wheel, I'm loving it!
Couldn't justify the Fanatac since I rarely have time to play as it is... but who knows, maybe one day :D

Since yesterday was the 20th anniversary of the first concert I ever went to (Depeche Mode's World Violation Tour in Rome, November 1989) I decided to frame the concerts' tickets I was able to keep (most of them, luckily) and also some posters... tho in the end I went berserk and ended up framing a shitton of stuff :lol
The last one is a Lucas' signed ("To Dam, George Lucas") Episode 1 (lol, I know) movieposter my brother got me when he used to work at ILM.

WEGGLES

Yes Boss! said:
Some DSiware Love:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg114/gregbuczek/P1020851.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg114/gregbuczek/P1020849.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Hmm.

Is the DSi that funky green colour? Or is your lighting goofy?

Thought it was only black an blue.

milkham

Tenkei said:
http://i37.tinypic.com/2vifazt.jpg

where'd you pickup that s5 thing?

JDeluis

Fifa 09 and Midnight Club purchased during the B2G1 sale. Got Soul Bubbles for $10.
JDeluis_5181.jpg

Beatles and The Simpsons were a gift for my birthday.
JDeluis_5178.jpg

New Refurbished Samsung Propel Pro thanks to ATT. My Blackjack 2 data/power connector died and insurance replaced it with this shiny one.
JDeluis_5166.jpg

Top Bottom