• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

kai3345

Banned
dragonflys545 said:
110520091329-1.jpg

WOOOHOOO!!!:D
whatwhatwhatwhatwhat

Also I picked up

Persona PSP
Perorder for Modern Warefare 2
Preorder for left 4 Dead 2

renzengeki

Neo Member
005.jpg

wooow retail version of wipeout hd fury! can you please post picks of the inside cover and the manual?

i really wanna know if the manual is in full color and if it has an inside cover art! thanks!!

Yes Boss!

Y-Z said:
Sorry to tell you thats danish ;)

Might be the case. Maybe it originates in Denmark. All I know is the stuff I buy is made in and ships from Sweden. Even stranger, I've taken a liking for General's Wintergreen developed for the US and I still order it from Sweden (below).

If you are talking about he Cope then that is straight-up american despite the name. Nasty compared to the softer Swedish stuff...but it is fun to go white trash for a day or two.

P1020871.jpg

Mak

moop2000 said:
My girlfriend had these at her house. I tried getting more info on them but couldn't find anything online. I'm digging the retro look. There are a total of 15 of the original 36 still unused.
001-2.jpg

Those are awesome! I think I remember seeing those valentines too.

Ok, so I've enjoyed viewing this topic each month so I'll contribute this time. Here's what I got last month. I've been wanting to play Street Fighter IV and Soul Calibur IV for sometime, though not a big fighting game fan, and didn't have a Xbox 360 yet.

xboxjumpin.jpg

Popcap 2 inch Figures Series 1
29okbgx.jpg

VB AC Adapter Set
t071ug.jpg

SNES Official (I think) PAL controller, tis used but the buttons feels pretty similar to the new one I bought recently, some scratches on the back
r049ir.jpg

I compared to the new one and the only difference is this:
15wbceg.jpg

Do the official come with the L/R printed? tsk tsk tsk

Ledsen

Allan Holdsworth said:
Popcap 2 inch Figures Series 1
http://i37.tinypic.com/29okbgx.jpg[IMG]

VB AC Adapter Set
[IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/t071ug.jpg[IMG]

SNES Official (I think) PAL controller, tis used but the buttons feels pretty similar to the new one I bought recently, some scratches on the back
[IMG]http://i35.tinypic.com/r049ir.jpg[IMG]

I compared to the new one and the only difference is this:
[IMG]http://i35.tinypic.com/15wbceg.jpg[IMG]

Do the official come with the L/R printed? tsk tsk tsk[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure I remember L and R being printed on the buttons...

waxer

Mx revolution mouse, 5850 and some Wharfedale diamond 9.1 speakers for pc setup. Grabbed an reciever back my brother was borrowing as well so I now have my clark synthesis shaker(in lazyboy style recliner) working with the computer as well.
11105zb.jpg

160piyg.jpg

21afkso.jpg

4ravcl.jpg

Mr. Sam

renzengeki said:
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w98/samamir360/005.jpg[IMG]

wooow retail version of wipeout hd fury! can you please post picks of the inside cover and the manual?

i really wanna know if the manual is in full color and if it has an inside cover art! thanks!![/QUOTE]

Sure thing. I'm a little busy right now. I'll get right on it though and edit it into this post.

Edit: Actually, it's down a post.

Mr. Sam

Screw it - I'll give it its own post. As requested, WipEout HD Fury:

Inside cover art:
2d6p20y.jpg

Manual and disc:
fw5b7r.jpg

And, as a bonus, a Dragonball GT hat which our good friend Kamaki gave me:
vdpfkw.jpg

He won't let me wear it in public. :(

Mr. Sam

Sorry to hog the thread. This'll be my last post for a little while - I'm running out of money. Anyway, I'm redecorating my room... with what I consider to be the world's greatest movie posters... from movies that I like.

The only one that I've mounted (begrudgingly, on thick card) and put up so far, Pulp Fiction:
2samgzd.jpg

My personal favourite, Jaws, unfurled on my dinner table:
vp7sd1.jpg

One I just happened upon in HMV, Trainspotting (sorry about the camera shake - I was balancing on a chair to take it):
2cde8w9.jpg

And last but not least (and the shakiest), Back To The Future:
33pdlcw.jpg

An added bonus, as always. As someone who actually isn't all that into anime, I'm doing a great job at painting myself as the opposite in this thread. To show my appreciation for Rock Lee, a key ring:
2zfpw06.jpg

Just so anybody who watches me going into my house knows my favourite Naruto character.

masterkajo

You mind taking pics of the opened UK CE of Dragon Age? I would really like to see the difference between the steelbook edition and the plastic cover from GAME. Thanks!

Polk

S5003370.JPG

That UPS car was very dirty. And what's inside?
S5003372.JPG

So I'm still missing CPU, GPU and RAM and my new gaming rig will be complete.

Dynamic3 said:
I would also love to know where you got those. I really want those coasters.

I had someone bring them from Japan to Germany for me. I don't know where to buy Playstation Signature stuff online, sorry. If you find out, let me know, i want more :D

drkOne

29mrlw1.jpg

Amazon shipped the extra controller first, should receive my Black Wii on Monday.
Also, some games with it. Finally going to play NMH.

25iavqo.jpg

And two games to scratch from my "to get sometime" list.

Yes Boss!

Finally Sin and Punishment arrives. Gives me a week of play till Nintendo drops NSMB Wii GOTY next Sunday.

P1020876.jpg

And a Tekken 6 HRAP. I like these little game-specific fighting sticks. Hori was nice and made it with quick-disconnects. I've outfitted it with all new Sanwa buttons and ball top.

P1020880.jpg

Forsete

Blu-Ray burner because I have so much to backup (since I have been lazy for the past few years not backing up enough). Still havent burned any disc, thought they would include a sample but silly me for thinking that.
4080896719_8d6a3230ba_b.jpg

BD playback also works but its mostly locked to PowerDVD or WinDVD since the format is closed :( I hope they hack it soon to include playback in VLC.

drkOne

Feindflug said:
Hopefully they will also be scratched off from your "must play" list soon..both are awesome games. :D
I hope so, most of them go straight into my "backlog that will never get finished list", but in this case I'm pretty sure I'll play (and finish) them soon.

The wife and I picked up some buddies for our new aquarium, 2 Gouramis and 2 Tequila Sunrise Guppies...

2009novpickup04.jpg

and a cute little African Dwarf Frog. :D

2009novpickup05.jpg

Then... my ZOE: Anubis Official Guide came in with a little pickup on the side, MW2:Hard-on edition!

2009novpickup06.jpg

sat0sh1

Neo Member
(2nd Attempt)

Tekken 6 with free calander!! (no I didn't pre-order or anything)

15867_175447071931_731221931_3483572_2346324_n.jpg

KOF 12 korean box! since it was cheaper! I was oo-ing and ahing but glad I bought it now.

15867_175447526931_731221931_3483574_2611632_n.jpg

botkiller

20091107-jkatfkniyhhj3rnrbkqgdcj6yf.jpg

EX490 Mediasmart Server.

20091107-84p28h3qp4uw9mgki48rp8dwg1.jpg

PS3 Instant Watch disc...though I don't really see myself ever using it.

20091107-tynnu1hrdx4adphmdq55rtjwxp.jpg

New PC (Core i5 750, 4GB DDR3, ATI 4850). And yes, I need to clean up my cables :)

20091107-r56jitp4mneqhcy3rbgfmbsi1y.jpg

Forza 3, Brutal Legend, Uncharted 2, and Batman.

20091107-k7mjf5qcmn7y993qj3bwayn5kc.jpg

Concert ticket.

manofmandango said:
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk219/manofmandango/IMG_1433.jpg

Aww, I got a black lab puppy back in April, he was born on February 24th. They grow up so fast! He is frickin huge already lol.

Top Bottom