• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! - 5 Year Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whogie

eiRTQ.jpg

My first Smart Phone. I've badly wanted one for a while.
4XhFH.jpg

And a couple iPhone games
Tnuxr.jpg

Cool month.

vpIRe.jpg

aNAnV.jpg

lssbh.jpg

64gb and i can finally carry a lot of my music.

As for my old iPhone 4 32gb white that i had posted for sale, somebody ended up offering me a trade i could not refuse. my mint condition 32 gb iPhone4 with charger and cable (bumber included) for his 16GB black iPhone 4S but wanted to keep the cable and charger. So box and phone only.

i lost half storage space but gained siri and camera. Now i don't know what to do with it.

Ha Ha. Just thought i needed that deal.

Zafir

heh

what USK logo? There's none on my box.

We don't get USK ratings in the UK. Just a small PEGI rating, which is the same size as your ERSB ones.
We do on the special edition nintendo boxes. Both my Xenoblade Chronicles and Zelda ones had it on. Both from UK retailers.

Normal boxes don't though, yeah.

SnowHawk

455241145.jpg

455243666.jpg

455244551.jpg

So many games this month plus I will post the 2 I'm getting tomorrow.

I got Hunted The Demons Forge for cheap so I thought I might as well.

Yes Boss!

Welcome home/birthday gift from my twin brother. Close-Up grabbed for free from his collection. Kiarostami's best after his Where Is My Friend's House.

0c164c9d.jpg

Gonna go out tomorrow to try to get New Sonic or New Rayman.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
6392343701_9f562bfcd2_z.jpg

Well would you fucking look at that! I was hoping and praying all day that this wouldn't happen, and when I saw what it was shipped in, I already knew. Almost wish I had gotten your package because mine was worse. I sent Amazon an email and they offered to refund me $21 so I took it. Still pissed off, but with getting money back plus getting a $10 credit from buying it makes me a little happier.

the new Amazon cardboard packaging is crap, it's not a real box in design (curvy on one part) I got many damaged blu-ray LE cases and damaged camera box because of it.

people need to complain on Amazon.com so they can change it.

What year were they from? Was it around when Sonic 3 & Knuckles was released? I regret my self for not saving those two toys :/.
1994, I do believe. The Sonic was originally packaged with a launcher, but mine didn't have it. There's a set of all four of them (plus the under 3 ball) for sale on eBay for $30, if you're interested!

You need Sonic comics Tackhead #9!
I have some, off to the right! The picture quality isn't as good as I'd hoped, so they're a bit blurry, but they're just above Sonic 3. I could only find five of them, I'm pretty sure I had two more. Only comics I've ever bought.

And to everyone who's commented, thanks for your feedback! I never really intended to be a collector of Sonic swag, it just kinda happened naturally. My collection sorely lacks items from Sega's short-lived systems (32X, Saturn, Dreamcast and Game Gear), though.

Thanksgiving pic ups:
2011-11-24_22-16-17_490.jpg

Not pictured:
Uncharted 3 - beat it
Skyrim - Love it
New (used) RCA subwoofer to compliment the vizio soundbar purchased a few months ago.

Star Ocean was too good to pass up and GT5 speaks for itself, but does anyone know how robust the KZ3 community is? I skipped on it for so long because of how slim killzone 2's community was at times. For 13 bucks I couldn't pass on kz3 however.

panty

What the hell is wrong with Amazon?! I ordered the MGS Limited Edition and what a surprise, a corner is ripped and the box inside the casing is completely shattered. Fucking hell.

Risette

A Good Citizen
That really fucking sucks. Send it back again, demand a refund and a gift card of some sort for making you go through the trouble and then order it from Criterions site. I ordered mine from there and they sent it in a nice cardboard box just like they should when you pay $30 to $40 for ANYTHING.
Oh, I bitched so much that they stopped selling it for a week or so (this was in October) to inspect how they package it, gave me a refund, and let me keep one of the copies. No joke.

But still it's a pain in the ass. It may seem like I'm complaining too much considering that I basically got it for free legitimately, but I didn't want a free copy. I just wanted to pay for a product and have it arrive in the condition that I paid for. (new, not "still wrapped but crushed")

purg3

slept with Malkin
aZrln.jpg

From the BB black Friday sale. $199 250GB 360 bundle, $14.99 Dirt 3, and a HDD xfer cable. Well over due for a new 360, my old one sounded like an airplane taking off.

mintylurb

Omg moar games ;00

It was a good death.
CDfZK.jpg

Best open world game since SR2!
1OVaG.jpg

So far..7.5..
7r3mi.jpg

The new girl doesn't look Chinese ;0
2i7hA.jpg

Jebus that ass.
TBk27.jpg

Johnny

Picked up a Japanese PS2 for NiGHTS and Vib Ribbon, I'd love some game suggestions from you guys. Also found a Duo-R for a decent price, eventually I'd like to find a Super CD-ROM2 attachment for my Core Grafx II but this will do for now. I've pretty much completed my console collection at this point, all I really need is a Virtual Boy and MAYBE a Neo Geo CDZ.

rVmSE.jpg
yfGLk.jpg

def sim

Today I replaced

IMG_0022.jpg

with

IMG_0025.jpg

64gb iPhone 4S

Worth every penny so far. Rocking it mostly casless though I will probably get some sort of slip cover for jogging.

GJS

Looks great man. How do you like it?

DAT Amoled Display.

It's great, I had a HTC Desire as my main phone before this and the Lumia 800 just feels so much better in both hardware and software.

After almost 2 years with the Desire I started to get frustrated with Android over little things and compared to that Windows Phone feels so refreshing. I've been interested in Windows Phone for a while but I had never seen or used a Windows Phone in the UK until yesterday, from the time I've spent with it so far Windows Phone just runs so smoothly on what is 1 to 2 year old technology which Android is still sluggish on.

In terms of hardware it feels great to hold and use. It weighs a nice amount and it is evenly distributed and I know I'm holding a phone, unlike when I play with the Galaxy SII which is incredibly lightweight for it's size.

The screen is amazing for a penTile display and it's just the right size for me, I really don't like the 4"+ displays. The curved glass and the "true black" is nice too and it just makes the Metro interface and the hardware come together, it just doesn't look like the typical smartphone I am used to, which is usually just a block of all this stuff smack in the middle which doesn't complement the phone.

systematic

Unconfirmed Member
Some stuff I bought over the past two weeks:

KelKt.jpg

32GB iPhone 4S (sim free)

2hGd1.jpg

...continuing catching up on the Wii library

T6UjJ.jpg

The irony of a second hand games store being one of the only places on the high street to find sealed copies of new games!

Don't like how Nintendo put in a line break between "The Legend of Zelda" and "Skyward Sword" on the spine of the case. Now it looks out of place amongst all the other Wii titles.

Next week: Ice White 3DS :D

sophora

Picked up some new toys recently to add to my collection;

cAN0wl.jpg

5SvXkl.jpg

TT6WWl.jpg

Couldn't keep the little guy in his plastic prison so I busted him out, awesome articulation

ryY7Sl.jpg

and finally my only Black Friday purcahse, only thing I was interested gaming wise;

seTA5l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom