• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! - 5 Year Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gintoki

x26ER.png

Lily

warpaint said:
nice where did you get that from ?

local import shop had a copy. He also had IX's soundtrack but i didnt have enough cash on me. I'll pop back Friday and see if it is there, if not...c'est la vie

Antagon

Gummifaust said:
You using them in a stereo setup?

Right now, yeah. Probably going to pick up rears / centre /sub later on. Using a Yamaha RX-V667 as the receiver which isn't too powerfull, but it handles it fine.

Doesn't sound as good as in the store yet, but once I got some more paintings and a rug in the room and the speakers are played in well it should be great. The first time I used it they already sounded better then my old speakers in every way.

warpaint

Lily said:
local import shop had a copy. He also had IX's soundtrack but i didnt have enough cash on me. I'll pop back Friday and see if it is there, if not...c'est la vie
Question do they have a website ?

Aruarian Reflection said:
Good lord, amazing pick-up. Mind sharing ballpark $ how much that cost?

I used to love buying stuff from Yahoo Japan auctions but the exchange rate is so bad I haven't done it in a couple years =/

Something like 400 CAD. More than half of that cost was the 3 rare-ish Nujabes ones (Luv, Blessing It, and Next View). I actually buy pretty much everything from Discogs, this seller just happens to be in Japan although he is one of my favorites, amazing selection. I have had to buy a couple things off yahoo auctions just because they weren't available on discogs and it sure did suck. The exchange rate combined with the forwarding companies cut probably adds 25% to the cost. The pride of my collection, the 500 copy Reflection Eternal off of yahoo auctions, cost more than all 9 of these combined (and then some more).

Also, nice username, easy to spot Nujabes fan :)

overcast said:
Dude, great pick ups. Substantial is so good. I don't have to say much about Nujabes.

Thanks, Substantial is one of my faves too.

Blackheim

Recent Michale Graves - Burn Baby Burn EP/Single:
AijNA.jpg

Ordered an Enochian Crescent - Black Church Limited CD, a fellow GAFers band, and their record label Woodcut sent along 2 other CDs (Vorum and Alghazanth) + promotional stuff. Not bad for $18 :D

jonno394

Re-bought Red Dead Redemption, never played Undead Nightmare so really looking forward to it. Sons of Anarchy comes highly recommended by one of my mates and the little blue thing is helping me post this pic seeing as my built in card reader has stopped working!!

102_4329.jpg

Sylver

Banned
The Uncharted 3 Guide and Uncharted 20€ PSN Card have arrived today. So family pic. XD

RdoSf.jpg

Some BD's (Blade Runner CE, Predator, Braveheart & Fight Club BD Books collectors edition) and NDS RE Deadly Silence:
b7R4K.jpg

TUSR

Banned
Gvaz said:
Completely sealed for $17.50 with free shipping. Mouse only included for size comparison.

Is that a MX518?!

The scroller on mine is finally showing some age, and I have no idea what mouse to get after this one.

6281297011_0a5d11b19b_b.jpg

Bjork - Biophilia, Batman Year One, Panzer Dragoon Zwei and Lumines II

So, that's
a CD-ROM
a Blu-Ray Disc
...with a DVD
a UMD
and a double Vinyl LP

Fuck yeah physical media.
but stay free magnetic tape
(Biophilia came with a free MP3 download too though)

robot

CaseyTappy said:
Another month , another one of those Arcade thingies :

DSCF4799.jpg

Every month I drop in to see what game you buy, and every month I envy your arcade pcb budget. Great pickups man.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Eteric Rice said:
Is FFXIV sealed rare?

Because I can get one for $40.
It's not rare.

mike23

Touchpad 32G finally came after 9 weeks or so.

1d38G.png

bqzeu.png

Pretty awesome. I've seen people saying bad things about the build quality, but mine feels solid.

Para bailar La Bomba said:
It has held its value pretty well online, but expecting the price to tank when Vita is released.
yeah i already have a white psp 1000 I imported from the UK for all my needs really, just wanted a GO on the cheap so i could take it to work and not worry about it breaking

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
mike23 said:
Touchpad 32G finally came after 9 weeks or so.

http://i.imgur.com/1d38G.png[/im

Pretty awesome. I've seen people saying bad things about the build quality, but mine feels solid.[/QUOTE]

where did you order that took 9 weeks?

Number45

StickyFingers said:
What is the best hosting site for pictures?

And is there also a hosting site for use on the Iphone?

Thanks.
I use imgur for the PC, it's really easy to upload (just drag the files to the web page) and gives nice easy options for resizing (so you don't post mahoosive pictures that stretch the page).

For iPhone there's a free app for Flickr and Photobucket, and someone recommended Picup (which I haven't used yet) too.

Number45 said:
I use imgur for the PC, it's really easy to upload (just drag the files to the web page) and gives nice easy options for resizing (so you don't post mahoosive pictures that stretch the page).

For iPhone there's a free app for Flickr and Photobucket, and someone recommended Picup (which I haven't used yet) too.

Thanks. Let's see if this works.

I just got Sonic Generations today. I thought cool, always wanted a Sonic figurine, small one I thought, imagine my surprise how big it really was.

QCSsZl.jpg

Without the sleeve
bAQ6Tl.jpg

Opening the box
R32cil.jpg

The ring
U6LSRl.jpg

Artbook
JWGR6l.jpg

OST closed
btLeIl.jpg

OST opened I have no idea why imgur rotated the picture.
HsqOTl.jpg

Figurine. This is very nice.
10sMbl.jpg

All together now
b7W0Wl.jpg

I really like the package. I'm playing it at the moment and what can say. I love it. It will keep me busy together with the Batman challenges untill November 18th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom