• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! - 5 Year Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just got dropped off by UPS...

iyh655.jpg

2hyykjd.jpg

The wonderful wizard of Oz!

Jhriad

IMAG0044.jpg

In the back there's Bulletstorm, War in the North, L.A. Noire, & of course Dark Souls. Not the best photo for my first pick-up post but it'll have to do. Really amused that I got War in the North & that ugly troll statue for $45 at Best Buy on launch day.

Omega

Banned
jonno394 said:
Just got to finish Uncharted 1 first then I can dive into Undead. Looking forward to finally free roaming with a bud in Zombie mode. He wants to go on foot from Tall Trees all the way to the western city in mexico (I forget it's name). He usually gets to armadillo on his own before being overwhelmed.

No, just the UK double pack. I didn't plum for BD just incase I didn't like it. Watched the first episode, good stuff so far.

The first two seasons are great. Third is okay, too much filler. Fourth season is better than the third so far, but nowhere near the first two.

Manp

plc268 said:
Yea. While the sandforce drives are a bit quicker and cheaper, I decided to pay the extra money for fewer headaches (hopefully... haven't installed it yet).

you won't have any. i have two M4 on 2 very different setups (desktop with ICH9 and laptop with ICH10/sandy bridge) and both are rock solid and fast as hell ;)

:)

foto_november.JPG

steam.jpg

and tomorrow I'm gonna pick up my uncharted 3 :p
and i'm waiting for dark souls and kofxiii to arrive..
PLUS! 11 it's skyrim day!
so many expenses!

Edeuinu said:
R1FDo.jpg

Soooo good

Where did you get that? I've been drinking the Bigelow Pumpkin spice tea with a bit of milk, and I've really been enjoying, but I'd imagine loose leaf taste much better. Also, what brand is it? I need to know!

mblitek

Who didn't get Uncharted 3? For PS3 owners that is. It'll be interesting to see how the big games fair on NeoGAF.

This month is brutal.

First up was Forza 4 LCE that I bought along with the Season's Pass
:
(
, a new Xbox 360g 250gb slim and Xbox Live

Possibly the worst pickup picture
Eb8nR.jpg

Uncharted 3
3JSvy.jpg

Battlefield 3 for PC as I couldn't pass up the sweet, sweet graphics. Then ICO & Shadow of the Colossus, I have since flipped the cover!
ZqKHX.jpg

Then continuing the remasters are:
God of War Collection (The PSP port one)
Splinter Cell Collection
TG1rl.jpg

Still to come is Skyrim most likely?

House of the Dead Overkill: Extended Cut - Loving this game to death; better than the Wii version!
Centipede Infestation - Low print run (maybe) and comes with free Missile Command Pack skin for your character.
HotD_Centipede.jpg

Otomedius Excellent Special Edition w/ freebie Cooking Mama and Harvest Moon 'Lama' plush.
otomedius.jpg

JackEtc

BXV7ol.jpg

After finally getting fed up with black shit building up on the bottom pads of my Razer Deathadder from my generic-brand mouse pad, I picked up the Goliathus. Mouse moves WAY smoother than before, and way faster. Gonna take a while to get used to, but I like it.

Bought the tripod for my 4S to get better shots.

The cube is a surprise gift for a friend of mine (sending it to her in college), but now I think I want one for myself.

Edeuinu

Easystride said:
Where did you get that? I've been drinking the Bigelow Pumpkin spice tea with a bit of milk, and I've really been enjoying, but I'd imagine loose leaf taste much better. Also, what brand is it? I need to know!
It's from adagio! I mainly buy from there. I'm not sure if they have any 4oz tins left, possibly just in the holiday sampler, which I still suggest. I've stopped drinking bagged tea about 5 years ago, go with loose leaf, you'll never go back!

Quick

Banned
I have a good haul so far, and with MW3 coming out next week, with Assassin's Creed: Revelations coming up, as well, it should be a pretty expensive November, but I'll start it off with a couple of big October pick-ups.

MuKgF.jpg

I'll join in with the Uncharted 3 CE pictures, too. Second picture with Nate and his PS3 brother Cole.

YpKte.jpg

SfjdH.jpg

I also picked up Beats Solo HD headphones today. Sogood.gif
CHDcZ.jpg

Not pictured:
Bully for Xbox 360 - I've played a little on PS2 and really enjoyed it. Saw it for a cheap price and scooped it up.
Infamous 2: Festival of Blood - Haven't finished it yet since I had Uncharted 3 to go through, but it's the next thing on my gaming queue.

However, these pick-ups are miniscule overall compared to my biggest pick-up of October: my diploma. I've applied for graduation, and I'll be getting a diploma by next year. :D

Machine

It try not to post unless it is somewhat unusual. I haven't seen this yet:
9tkeh5.jpg

op0oki.jpg

And my Skylanders fix:
audv7n.jpg

edit: post now fixed

Edeuinu said:
It's from adagio! I mainly buy from there. I'm not sure if they have any 4oz tins left, possibly just in the holiday sampler, which I still suggest. I've stopped drinking bagged tea about 5 years ago, go with loose leaf, you'll never go back!
Sweet, thanks for the info. I love tea. I drink about 3-4 cups a day :) I was checking out their site, and the prices aren't too bad. I may have to get that holiday sampler. The chestnut tea sounds like my kinda tea! Have you ever tried that one, too?

sersteven said:
Think he's talking about the Silver Aluminum Magic Mouse right next to the MX518.

And it looks like one.

Did a little research, and it looks like it's a silver Moobi skin for the regular Magic Mouse.

LiK

Stuff from last month and this month since I forgot to post in Oct thread.

Games N Movies

Quick story for ICO/SotC LE. YesAsia order was lost in mail after waiting 3 full weeks. They couldn't ship another so they canceled and refunded me. I had to pay $50 more for it from NCS. SIGH!
IcoSotCLE.jpg

UC3CE.jpg

Forza4-1.jpg

BatmanAC.jpg

Gamesss.jpg

DARKSOULS.jpg

America.jpg

LionBlu-1.jpg

Play-Arts Galore

Special thanks to my buddy Shinogu for helping me procure this NYCC exclusive Silver Spartan. Only 400 made.
NYCCSpartan.jpg

102611125148.jpg

PADXHR.jpg

Hot Toys treasure

HotToysMVBB.jpg

GUIDE

DSguide.jpg

Digishine

Banned
Few Days ago I received a package From the US with my name on it. tough I live in the EU (and didn't order anything from the US)still I open the box and saw this bad boy smilling at me :)

photo1.JPG

upandaway

Ninja Scooter said:
Did a little research, and it looks like it's a silver Moobi skin for the regular Magic Mouse.
Yeah, sorry for being late. It's a "moshi" skin guard.

My Magic Mouse was getting scratches and the plastic was getting my fingers sweaty so I went for one even though they're a bit expensive. I really like it.

Jockel

Late October / early November gets:
14j0rx4.jpg

(That SH3 game on the left is Ibara)

And I also took some time to pimp out an old PAL SNES I found in the basement:
23vz2m9.jpg

Now region free, using the channel selector on the back as a 60hz switch, plus a "modded" RGB cable to get out the best possible picture. Pretty nice.
Also one of my cats wanted to be on the photo.

Edeuinu

Easystride said:
Sweet, thanks for the info. I love tea. I drink about 3-4 cups a day :) I was checking out their site, and the prices aren't too bad. I may have to get that holiday sampler. The chestnut tea sounds like my kinda tea! Have you ever tried that one, too?

Chestnut's really good too, all the holiday ones are this year.

The nice thing about adagio is you can get a lot of stuff in samples too and most are only a couple bucks and you get a decent amount of cups.

I've been drinking the loose leaf tea for about 5 years now and could never go back to bags.

If you're interested, pick up one of these, I highly suggest one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom