• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! - 5 Year Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Monk

kx11 said:
442729204.jpg

Do you have multiple sealed copies of a game called Rex Agent of Providence for the PS3 as well multiple copies of Batman AA...?

I tried searching for YouTube videos of that All That reunion panel and only saw them dancing to the theme. :(

Looks like there's a lot of the new cast though. I only recognized the red hair girl from that version though as I never really watched. Lori Beth is there though <3.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
VGChampion said:
I tried searching for YouTube videos of that All That reunion panel and only saw them dancing to the theme. :(

Looks like there's a lot of the new cast though. I only recognized the red hair girl from that version though as I never really watched. Lori Beth is there though <3.
I don't understand?

Is there supposed to be a new season coming too?

JEKKI

VGChampion said:

there's hella videos.

search 'All That Comikaze'

also fukk man... trying to buy an iphone is hard... all reservations are unavailable :(

if I cant get it by tuesday, I'll needa wait a whole another week again >_<

neoxdonut

Received a drawing/autograph from Jhonen Vasquez the creator of Johnny the Homicidal Maniac and Invader Zim at Comikaze Expo.

9h26ap.jpg

SuperÑ

OptionN, ShiftN
Infinite Justice said:
Honestly this is what you should have posted in the beginning

or use the first pic and constantly take pics of the transaction ;)

Does it really matter? Maybe he was eager to show off the purchase he couldn't wait to arrive home.

kx11

Banned
you know the funny thing is , i asked the store if they have new games and they said NO then i said but what about MGS hd collection it wasn't here last night and someone said ( yeah it's an old game and now they made it for ps3 it's not new )

i was like ok smart mouth i'll purchase it

SuperÑ said:
Does it really matter? Maybe he was eager to show off the purchase he couldn't wait to arrive home.

it helps stopping the post he got and i think that pics of the transaction is an interesting take.

kx11 said:
you know the funny thing is , i asked the store if they have new games and they said NO then i said but what about MGS hd collection it wasn't here last night and someone said ( yeah it's an old game and now they made it for ps3 it's not new )

i was like ok smart mouth i'll purchase it

so HD collections don't count to them then.

Anyways I've been busy and poor so no pickups sadly.

sophora

kx11 said:
nope i did more than that

so sexy, how much is the collection, $40? Might grab it sometime next week or wait until months end when the flood of goodies from Black Friday happens

kx11

Banned
i didn't steal it

here's a screenshot

201111713359m2tssnapsho.jpg

i'll upload mgs3 HD gameplay and peacewalker but only the beginning

Chairhome

kx11 said:
i didn't steal it

here's a screenshot

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/9395/201111713359m2tssnapsho.jpg[iMG]

i'll upload mgs3 HD gameplay and peacewalker but only the beginning[/QUOTE]
damn it. I was set on waiting to buy this and I see this one screenshot and I want it now. haha.

Machine

Ratba said:
I've never seen this in Japan... where is it supposed to be from?

Look at his post again. Right under the picture he says it's from Fuku Burger in Hollywood (California).

dc89

ar2wp.jpg

Sorry for the bad picture but you get the idea.

zt9qvs.jpg

Manchester City FC Home shirt with Champions League patches. I use it when I play 5 a side every week. <3 the quality of Umbro shirts.

Oh and FIFA 12.

nny

TKR92 said:
PJ20 Blu-ray

6316083983_29c9b60c1c_z.jpg

The price for this was quite steep so i didn't get it, but the box looks great.

neoxdonut said:
Received a drawing/autograph from Jhonen Vasquez the creator of Johnny the Homicidal Maniac and Invader Zim at Comikaze Expo.

9h26ap.jpg

Cool! So this is proof he's still alive? Been a while since his last project...:/

Theonik

nny said:
Cool! So this is proof he's still alive? Been a while since his last project...:/
He won't be alive for long.
*points to upper right corner of book saying deathnote.*

JiliK

DSCF2143s.jpg

Games! Quite excited to get into Xenoblade after all the Radio Free Nintendo praise; Other M less so, but for €20 I couldn't resist at least trying it out.

DSCF2134s.jpg

A bundle of retro goodies, including what looks to be the last PS2 game I'll ever buy from my local GameStop. Not a single one in sight on my last two visits. :(

DSCF2108s.jpg

Some old Now compilations and a few soundtracks, including (bizarrely) a 2-disc dance compilation they released as a soundtrack for Series 1 of Big Brother in the UK.
From the little I've seen of it, I've never heard a single bit of music featured in that show besides the theme tune.

DSCF2128s.jpg

More CDs (of varying levels of quality).

DSCF2099s.jpg

DSCF2095s.jpg

And finally, a bevy of DVD box sets. Man, there are some great deals to had on these now. I guess the format must finally be on the wane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom