• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! - 5 Year Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vexvegaz

Big Ass Ramp said:
I don't know what any of these things are.

luffeN said:
Googling serpent yields some RC car.

It is indeed a racing rc car...btw the kit and new transmitter came in today, still waiting on charger and PSU as well as some spare parts and upgrades.

IMG_7310.jpg

mpau25

23vz2m9.jpg

Nice job on the Super Famicom, do you mind me asking how you removed the gate so that a US SNES cart fits? Was thinking of trying this with a Japanese Super Famicom

nny

LiK said:
Quick story for ICO/SotC LE. YesAsia order was lost in mail after waiting 3 full weeks. They couldn't ship another so they canceled and refunded me. I had to pay $50 more for it from NCS. SIGH!

I still haven't received mine as well...I'm starting to worry.

Shadybiz

Back from Target, and ready for Saturday night!

IMAG0127.jpg

The Starbucks' is a "Black Eye." Two shots of espresso in regular coffee.

Ledsen

mpau25 said:
23vz2m9.jpg

Nice job on the Super Famicom, do you mind me asking how you removed the gate so that a US SNES cart fits? Was thinking of trying this with a Japanese Super Famicom

It's not a Super Famicom, it's a PAL SNES.

Yami

1e5e55a28dd47181405d54f6bcc1113c.jpg

Deaf Havana's Fools and Worthless Liars. Mate's copy came today, ripped that, and enjoying it very much. Getting my copy in a few days and seeing them on Wednesday in Kingston for an acoustic set and signing! Pumped!

I have not posted in a wile but this one I'm really stocked about so I thought I share it! :D

Was at the 25th Anniversary concert of Zelda in the UK it was totally AMAZING ! :D:D:D
best pickup I got where these.

2casll.jpg

2e3wccn.jpg

de8v86.jpg

se3u5g.jpg

2yl7clz.jpg

And a special one ^^ (no hover hand bullshit the real deal :p).

2m5l402.jpg

If yo do not know who she is:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zelda_Williams

And uncharted super special awesome EU edition came in the mail today ow god amazon why are you so awesome! :D:D:D:D.

25f4rw2.jpg

rr6nfc.jpg

2vxlk6d.jpg

1218wms.jpg

cm5oy.jpg

14tsy7p.jpg

11w56qd.jpg

2lvfvol.jpg

qs7d54.jpg

bdtn4w.jpg

kd69eh.jpg

jhyjgg.jpg

2cgj6no.jpg

2ypndoh.jpg

1xxjkm.jpg

svpc09.jpg

efs67k.jpg

106dj49.jpg

j8fwaa.jpg

67rvb9.jpg

2cmuq0z.jpg

13zn3up.jpg

28vwp4p.jpg

2vxok9i.jpg

160pzra.jpg

nwzy1u.jpg

And all together:

25jlboy.jpg

I seriously want to punch the artist of the statue and SONY for allowing that thing to exist. I bought the CE too, while knowing it didn't look like Drake, but once I opened it- my God..

SUPARSTARX

Square Triangle said:
I seriously want to punch the artist of the statue and SONY for allowing that thing to exist. I bought the CE too, while knowing it didn't look like Drake, but once I opened it- my God..
It just seems like the paint job is not up to par with the sculpt.

lawblob said:
Haha, that's awesome. Was she nice?
She is 100% genuine about zelda and gaming, she is one of the nicest persons I have ever met, it was a true honer.
She is really passioned about Zelda and the things she knows about the games are 100% real, no fake or PR here just 100% awesome, cute and lovely person.
And we talked about GAF for a brief moment to :p, when I mentions the name you looked at me a little strange and than I told her that I would say to you all BEHAVE GAF BEHAVE ^^.

Sinthetic

It really is shocking how bad that Drake figure is, totally ruins the feeling of regret I had for not picking up the CE.

leng jai

Sinthetic said:
It really is shocking how bad that Drake figure is, totally ruins the feeling of regret I had for not picking up the CE.

Reminds me of the LBP2 CE and the less than steller facial expression of the sackboy plushie.

Sealda

Banned
The Dutch Slayer said:
She is 100% genuine about zelda and gaming, she is one of the nicest persons I have ever met, it was a true boner.
She is really passioned about Zelda and the things she knows about the games are 100% real, no fake or PR here just 100% awesome, cute and lovely person.
And we talked about GAF for a brief moment to :p, when I mentions the name you looked at me a little strange and than I told her that I would say to you all BEHAVE GAF BEHAVE ^^.

Fixed

JEKKI

whoo~!!! there was a comic convention here in LA today!!

I went there, and then I went to Game Dude...

38b56216081d11e19896123138142014_7.jpg

d4c3559e080611e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

they also opened up a Fuku Burger here in Hollywood, so I went there too!!!

anywayz, the main reason why I went to the Comikaze expo was for...

UizDS.jpg

mother freakin ALL THAT reunion panel!!!

autographs were $10... each... ;_; didnt get them

highrider

Banned
pretty awesome there dutch slayer.. although it does make posting the used copy i got of space marine seem kind of pathetic now.

thebeeks

Banned
2hw0v.jpg

A local video game store was having a buy 2 get 1 free anniversary sale, so I wound up getting Final Fantasy III for free.
No complaints here :D

LiK

The Dutch Slayer said:
She is 100% genuine about zelda and gaming, she is one of the nicest persons I have ever met, it was a true honer.

dude, now i know what you look like. i always thought you were black and white. :(

krae_man

Pickups So far this month:
DSCN3063.jpg

Finally jumped on the Smartphone banwagon as well:
DSCN3065.jpg

Still not willing to spend $600 on a phone, but this will do nicely. I look forward to this twitter thing.

I also snagged some Wrestlemania tickets but those haven't arrived in the mail yet. April 1st can't come soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom