• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OOTP Baseball 2016 League: Because We All Know The Show Will be Broken

eznark

Banned
"St. Louis still has a spring training invitee on their roster - Paul Goldschmidt"

Fucking hell, this might take a bit of figuring. If anyone can help me find a fix that'd be great, kind of busy tonight

Did a google search and confirmed in game, he needs to be added to my 40 man roster manually (I thought being on the major league roster automatically puts the player on the secondary roster, guess not).

I figured it out, going through and doing it now with the traded guys. Bizarre they weren't added...
Yeah I don't get why not, same thing for Ziegler on the Cards.

I uploaded my team again but not sure if that will get used or not at this point. Simple fix in either case.

BigAT

I don't suppose there's any way to have it automatically download the new file when you open the franchise?

Shiv47

After going 5-1 this week, it could be the high point of the Phils' season. Have to do a screen cap of being above .500.

I have to say that the baseball nerd in me is having an orgasm from this game. :p I mentioned before that I've always played strat in the past, and while it's great fun for season replays, it doesn't suck me in like the concept of watching your franchise year over year, trying to put together a winner.

eznark

Banned
Oakland, I demoted Tyler Ledendorf to make room for Odorizzi. TB, you had room.

When you guys makes changes today, please IMPORT YOUR TEAM first.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Ike Davis is showing up as a FA for me and Jake Odorizzi is still in my rotation. Transactions log says the trade went through so I don't know if I did something wrong.

eznark

Banned
Ike Davis is showing up as a FA for me and Jake Odorizzi is still in my rotation. Transactions log says the trade went through so I don't know if I did something wrong.

I fixed it, it will go through in the next update. Did you try importing your team file?

brentech

Good job keeping pace everyone. Only 4 people haven't exported yet, and it's still early.

I consider the Blue Jays out of the league at this point unless we know they're just gone for a bit.

Beckx

Is that something different than downloading the latest league file? If it is not sure how to do that.

It's one of the options under "Available Actions" in the same menu where you export your file.

Importing your file imports the last file you exported.

Oakland, I demoted Tyler Ledendorf to make room for Odorizzi. TB, you had room.

When you guys makes changes today, please IMPORT YOUR TEAM first.

That's weird... so I download the league file, which had the trade okay, adjust my team based on that league file, then export the team and that doesn't work?

So strange.

So really the process is "Import League File" -> "Import Team File" -> adjust team -> "Export Team File"?

Thanks for fixing all that. I'll be sure to do this right in the future.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
It's one of the options under "Available Actions" in the same menu where you export your file.

Importing your file imports the last file you exported.

Honestly have no idea where this is. I always go File -> Online League -> Download Latest League file or Export team via FTP

EDIT - never mind. figured it out! took a while -_-

ryseing

I've just completed a trade with everyone's favorite insane GM.

Texas gives: RF Nomar Mazara

SS Josh Morgan

Arizona gives: LF Ender Inciarte

RP Bronson Arroyo

eznark

Banned
Jesus. Starting to think Rommel made the Goldy move to sandbag everyone into thinking he is an idiot. This trade is highway robbery.

I'll be uploading within the next three hours or so. The last 24 hours have been insane at work and haven't even had a chance to open the game up.

Rommel

Huh that sucks.

I'll move Pennington in place of Arroyo as the salary dump part of the deal.

Call up Sean jameison from AAA

Rommel

1/2 game out of first! Watch out Dodgers. Tied with Philly for the wild card... I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Odorizzi is no longer on my roster but Ike Davis is a FA... did I do something wrong?

edit - trying to import team via ftp and its saying wrong game date

Top Bottom