• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OOTP Baseball 2016 League: Because We All Know The Show Will be Broken

They are already there in real life. You are failing the virtual citizens of Houston far more than the real life Astros organization.

My team is in some pretty serious dire straits right now. Gonna need my 3 rookies to get their shit together or it'll get pretty rough. Damn you Longo for getting hurt.

Real Houston has Real Keuchel, and he's way better than the guy I have.

brentech

Let's do the initial one then since people have already dealt with it. How do I do that?! Also I look forward to watching Correa with that contract!

I'll just re-upload it now. Then you just need to download it and you can advance for today from there.

File will be available in 8 minutes. No one but eznark needs to download this one guys.

eznark

Banned
My god at these contract. Correa obviously takes the cake, spending an extra $40m minimum for 3 years of control 6 years from now, but why would you buy out ALL of Pollack's arb years, Arizona? AND you only got one extra year of control. Bizarre.

Matt Adams.............my God you are worse when you actually have money. You're paying him MORE than you would've paid Goldschmidt!!!!!!!!!!

eznark

Banned
So which teams are available?

Looks like Phee flaked out. And we haven't had an upload from Washington, Toronto or the LA Dodgers in over a month.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
My game's crashing now after trying to redownload the reverted update. Going to delete my save and try from scratch.

Beckx

Surprised Neil Walker hasn't been extended or traded.

I'm holding on to hope my team would make a run.

I don't remotely have the money to sign him and be financially healthy.

And Bastardo still hates Hurdle and refuses to sign an extension. Fucker.

Rommel

I'm holding on to hope my team would make a run.

I don't remotely have the money to sign him and be financially healthy.

And Bastardo still hates Hurdle and refuses to sign an extension. Fucker.

I have the same problem with De La Rosa and Corbin. But they have to stick around for a few years anyways so maybe that will change.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Noticed that my minor league managers are pretty fucking terrible at giving playing time to my actually good players so I had to clean house on my rosters so they can't even choose to not play guys. One of my minor league teams had like 20 relievers on it too lol (17 of them being garbage).

Noticed that my minor league managers are pretty fucking terrible at giving playing time to my actually good players so I had to clean house on my rosters so they can't even choose to not play guys. One of my minor league teams had like 20 relievers on it too lol (17 of them being garbage).

Yeah, I took full control of my minor league squads early on, having noticed the same thing. I don't pay much attention to the overall teams other than making sure my top prospects are getting plenty of time on the mound or in the lineup.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
If anyone is interested in Ernesto Frieri lemme know. Will move him for really any half decent prospect. Kevin Jepsen also available but will require a slightly better prospect.

When I look at some of my players profiles their potential rating from my scout will show one number and the scouting report from my scout will show a totally different number. I noticed this the other day when one of my better prospects was showing he only had like 40 potential and his scouting report still showed 70s from just a few days prior. So I requested a new scouting report and it still showed his potential in the 70s but now his potential on his profile is showing high 30s. I know I'm looking at the numbers from my scout on both pages but I don't know what the fuck is going on?

TheCrow

When I look at some of my players profiles their potential rating from my scout will show one number and the scouting report from my scout will show a totally different number. I noticed this the other day when one of my better prospects was showing he only had like 40 potential and his scouting report still showed 70s from just a few days prior. So I requested a new scouting report and it still showed his potential in the 70s but now his potential on his profile is showing high 30s. I know I'm looking at the numbers from my scout on both pages but I don't know what the fuck is going on?
Yeah it's pretty annoying. Came across that a lot when I was setting up my draft board.

eznark

Banned

Which player?

I think one is potential relative to MLB and the other is potential relative to current level.

Edit: Texas, what do you want for Delino DeShields Jr?

Which player?

It was Albies(sp?) one of my SS prospects that I first noticed it. There was a couple of others too but there wasn't as much of a difference.

I think one is potential relative to MLB and the other is potential relative to current level.

Edit: Texas, what do you want for Delino DeShields Jr?

Oh well that would make sense. When I order my own scouting report it said his potential was still in the 70s relative to GOBL

eznark

Banned
Looks like there isn't exactly a flurry of activity here at the deadline so I am going to start the upload at 4:30 as per usual

Pyrogeek

Thank you for the welcome!

I hope I won't completely derail Bacon's great progress this season.

One quick question, assuming I don't want to make any changes, I just need to reload the save game to get the latest upload once it has completed?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Looks like there isn't exactly a flurry of activity here at the deadline so I am going to start the upload at 4:30 as per usual

I was trying to see if I could get a deal done for Hamels, but Shiv is still having issues getting the current league files. Ah well!

TheCrow

July was god awful for my team. From number 1 pitching staff to middle of the pack and my hitters stunk it up too. Hopefully we can it around in August but my current 3 game losing streak isn't leaving me with much confidence.
dac15_sad.gif

Top Bottom