• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OOTP Baseball 2016 League: Because We All Know The Show Will be Broken

You should look at their pitch counts too. Pete mentioned it to me early in the season every pitcher throws a ridiculous amount of pitches most games.

BigAT

You should look at their pitch counts too. Pete mentioned it to me early in the season every pitcher throws a ridiculous amount of pitches most games.

I've noticed this too. When I was playing single player guys like Felix and Kershaw don't start getting tired until well over 100 pitches.

In that 10.2 IP game Felix threw 144 pitches! He then threw 126 the next week!

There are like 20 pitchers right now with more than 200 innings pitched and there's still a month left in the season. Mat Latos is on pace to throw 278 innings.

Yeah I noticed Wei-Yin Chen had 16 CG and 215 IP and I was like wut.

421 CG in the AL 354 CG in the NL.

In 2014 there were 61 in the AL and 57 in the NL.

KaYotiX

Banned
Love how my 1st baseman wants an extension, but when I go to give him one he is all "i want to test out free agency"......what a dick

and yeah starting Pitchers are pitching ALOT of innings

I have an injured player so I put him on the DL. However his injury is unkown and he's out for an estimated 33 months? I don't know what's going on there.

I have an injured player so I put him on the DL. However his injury is unkown and he's out for an estimated 33 months? I don't know what's going on there.

All injuries are shown as 33 months if you put a player on the DL before your doctor diagnoses him. Next sim you will find out how badly he actually is injured.

eznark

Banned
Yep. One way or another. Just downloaded the latest file at work, got a "could not unpack archive" folder though, so it might be on Brent!

Will keep you posted.

Also, we're going to 9/1. That means you need to have your playoff rosters in order today, but you'll still have the full month for your September call-ups.

brentech

Yep. One way or another. Just downloaded the latest file at work, got a "could not unpack archive" folder though, so it might be on Brent!

Will keep you posted.

Also, we're going to 9/1. That means you need to have your playoff rosters in order today, but you'll still have the full month for your September call-ups.
Just send me a message on steam or leave one in here if you don't think you're able to upload today.
Working on some random stuff, but should largely be around today for a scheduled upload.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Yeah personally feel like pitchers don't throw enough pitches. I've had my guys on a 90 pitch count for most of the season and they will still almost go 6-7 innings. Just put that limit on so my manager would actually use my bullpen instead of keeping my SP in there for an entire game for no reason

Yeah personally feel like pitchers don't throw enough pitches. I've had my guys on a 90 pitch count for most of the season and they will still almost go 6-7 innings. Just put that limit on so my manager would actually use my bullpen instead of keeping my SP in there for an entire game for no reason

I tweeted OOTP about the pitching thing, they wanted to know if our settings had been changed in any way.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Three good division races going into the final month. NL wildcard is going to be a nailbiter.

All my injuries are probably gonna cost me a shot at a wildcard spot. Hell, even my #1 draft pick is going to be out for over a month due to injury. So many broken hands. And these guys are rated as "durable." :(

My team is 1st in batting avg, 2nd in steals, 2nd in starters era in the NL but 7th in runs scored, 13th in home runs, and 12th in bullpen era. My bull pen and lack of power is really hurting us.
I'm top 6 in everything on the team home screen except HR (8th) and and SB (13th). Guess I still have a chance at the wild card, but Heyward is now out for basically all of September so.. bleh

Mrbob

20-8 in August and 10-1 to finish the month. Still 11 games under .500 though heading into September.

Draft stock going into the tank.

What an awful week for the Royals. Pretty much have to sweep Detroit to stay in it. 6 games out of the division, 3.5 out of the Wild Card. The Tigers were a sleeping giant.

Rommel

At this stage I need my team to stop winning. I'll still put the best team on the field, but the guys need to learn they are playing for the #1 pick!

What an awful week for the Royals. Pretty much have to sweep Detroit to stay in it. 6 games out of the division, 3.5 out of the Wild Card. The Tigers were a sleeping giant.

Injures really hurt. I'm still without Anabal Sanchez for the rest of the year, and Alfredo Simon has been so terrible that he got pulled out of the starting rotation and put into middle relief. To be honest, I;m not even sure how I stayed in the race long enough to still actually have a shot of winning the division.

Top Bottom