• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OOTP Baseball 2016 League: Because We All Know The Show Will be Broken

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Just got home, my AZL league says I have 30 players on the roster? I'll reupload just in case, but I'm not seeing the issue. Odd.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I had the same kind of issue earlier in the season.I cut a ton of dudes because my minor league number of players were out of control and then one of my minor league teams only had 2 players on it. Shit was weird, always let the AI handle minor league promotions and it just decided to basically kill off a team so I had to manually edit a team together. Seemed to be back to normal after a sim though.

brentech

I simmed dat bitch.

Simulation: 7 Days
2016 Season: July 22 - July 29
Notes: Trade deadline is July 31. Get your deals done or they'll have to pass through wavers.

XiaNaphryz

I had the same kind of issue earlier in the season.I cut a ton of dudes because my minor league number of players were out of control and then one of my minor league teams only had 2 players on it. Shit was weird, always let the AI handle minor league promotions and it just decided to basically kill off a team so I had to manually edit a team together. Seemed to be back to normal after a sim though.

But that's the thing, I never cut below 30 people on any of my rosters. No idea why it reported only 8 guys on my rookie club, it never showed that on my end.

EDIT: brent, I uploaded from the latest, let me know if it does any weird roster reporting again.

Rommel

Free to a good home... catcher depth extraordinaire! Quintana on the waiver wire just waiting for your claim.

In one week, Lavisky is already reaping dividends.

Jason Castro (46 games) - 0 HR, 8 RBI, .173 avg. -.6 WAR
Alex Lavisky (4 games) - 1 HR, 4 RBI, .364 avg, .3 WAR.

I hope Moore works out for you Brent, because I love this guy.

And I'm 13-9 in July. Feels bad that I'm playing out of the top draft pick, but I never thought this team was that bad in the first place.

ryseing

FUCK went 0-6, and Perez got hurt again.

As long as I stay out of the AL West basement I'll consider this season a success.

brentech

Yeah, I went 2-5. Rough sim.
Moore pitched well in his first outing for the Indians. Gave up just 1 run through 6.2 innings. Loss went to a reliever.

Jose Ramirez took over DH for me due to injury, and had 3 HR in one game, so that's something.

Rommel

What have you done?!

Flores.0.0.png

Because that's what it takes to sign promising young stars in real life.

I know. But The Braves in real life offer ridiculous contracts to promising scrubs like Markakis, Chris Johnson, and BJ Upton who we had to give away the best closer in the league just to get rid of his contract.

And now Freeman is having his worse season right before his contract jumps up to 20 mil a season. I need a bigger budget!

I just can't find the time to play this game as much as I would like. I'm getting about one sim every week... if I'm lucky. Every two weeks is more like it.

If no takers, you can put them auto-pilot. Sorry to have to leave.

brentech

Tried to sim. Took like 3 attempts because teams across the league don't have enough players on all their minor league teams. Everything is all split it, but not much I can do about it.

Only ended up simming like 4 or 5 days before I gave up. Still at least one or two teams with too few players on their lowest minor league team rosters that errored out the simulation.

Prospect reports are all weird. 98 of the top 100 prospects are pitchers. Most team's top prospect lists are 19 or 20 pitchers and one batter.

Prospect reports are all weird. 98 of the top 100 prospects are pitchers. Most team's top prospect lists are 19 or 20 pitchers and one batter.

Yeah I noticed this too. It has to be a weird recent glitch because it wasn't always this way.

I liked that the #1 prospect in GOBL is a reliever in the Yankees system who has pitched in 1 game, threw 4 pitches to 1 batter, did not walk him but did not record an out.

XiaNaphryz

Tried to sim. Took like 3 attempts because teams across the league don't have enough players on all their minor league teams. Everything is all split it, but not much I can do about it.

Is this actually the case or is there some weird bug? Because ez said I had too few people on my AZL team a few days back, but when I checked I had 30 guys on that roster.

brentech

Is this actually the case or is there some weird bug? Because ez said I had too few people on my AZL team a few days back, but when I checked I had 30 guys on that roster.

Your AZL again had 8 on it.
Others had less on teams you couldn't see from the rosters screen unless you went straight to minor league tab.
Some seems buggy, some doesn't. I don't know, based on I don't know who has what settings running for their AGM

Pyrogeek

I'm back to being unable to load the game from the server, even after completing removing the save game and trying again. This was after loading originally and having all of my players in my roster appear wrong.

I think I'm out.

Wtf the guy I called to replace my injured OFs is now hurt for 2-3 weeks. 7 or 8th injury to my OF this season. He had 2 HRs and was batting over .270 in 4 games too. Quentin will finally be back in 3 days though!

Man my bullpen has been garbage the last couple of weeks. My two best middle relievers are injured for 1-2 weeks ):

XiaNaphryz

Your AZL again had 8 on it.
Others had less on teams you couldn't see from the rosters screen unless you went straight to minor league tab.
Some seems buggy, some doesn't. I don't know, based on I don't know who has what settings running for their AGM

All my minor league teams are visible on my Rosters screen. I don't get it.

brentech

Believe this is correct:

AL East

Yankees - Ferny
Orioles - KaYotiX
Blue Jays - **OPEN**
Red Sox - Sanjuro
Rays - darkside31337

AL Central

Tigers - Got the Shakes
White Sox - TheCrow
Twins - synchronicity
Royals - **OPEN**
Indians - brentech

AL West

A's - CosmicQueso
Angels - DUFFMCWALIN
Rangers - ryseing
Mariners - Purple Cheeto
Astros - acheron_xl

NL East

Mets - Dmncnby2k9
Braves - CrimsonCommie
Marlins - ph33nix
Nationals - **OPEN**
Phillies - **OPEN**

NL Central

Cubs - Mrbob
Reds - BigAT
Cards - Shalashaska
Brewers - eznark
Pirates - **OPEN**

NL West

Giants - XiaNaphryz
Dodgers - **OPEN**
Rockies - pistolpete2940
Padres - Nightz
D'Backs - Rommel

ryseing

I find it funny that the players who are sending me "I want to play for a contender messages" are the ones who I can't get shit for in a trade. You want to be traded? Hit above .200.

Top Bottom