• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OOTP Baseball 2016 League: Because We All Know The Show Will be Broken

Two games. TWO GAMES BACK OAKLAND.

628x471.jpg

Can't stop laughing. Every single time I see that picture.

brentech

Haven't heard back from eznark so I'll sim shortly. Internet has been up and down so I'll let you know when the file is up.

brentech

Currently uploading. Be up in a couple minutes.

Game kept giving an error when using the simulator, so I had to manually sim each day which doesn't generate a recap email. Hopefully the errors are taken care of now and will work normal in the future though.

My reputation as GM has increased to Good! Shelby Miller better win the Cy Young since Kershaw and Jose are hurt.

But Freddie is listed as DTD for 2 weeks ):

Rommel

WTF... No email notification or anything... something is weird as hell...if this would have happened in the normal course of game events there would be mail about this. Something is seriously wrong here for a 3 month injury to go like this.

mrkgEhC.png

eznark

Banned
Is that your SP prospect? There was a notification a couple sims back that it went sideways.

Maybe your owner had to fire all of your medical staff?

Yeah. Even I was shocked how deep you got dicked.

It's going to be the story of my team for the foreseeable future. Lots of hitting talent. Rotation full of scrubs.

Sent about half a dozen people back to the minors for more seasoning. Entirely too many guys hitting under .200.

Rommel

I'm down to a rotation of scrubs myself now too. 4/5 of my starting rotation didn't start the year in it

What time are we simming today?

Rommel

Yah my team is just treading water right now. Fortunately the warm bodies I've been throwing into the rotation have been decent. De La Rosa still confounds me but I'll take it.

My team is doing a piss-poor job going for an early draft pick, going 5-1 this sim. I'm not even in last in the division anymore!

Correa is developing just beautifully too. Gonna be a 6 win player this season.

ryseing

My team is doing a piss-poor job going for an early draft pick, going 5-1 this sim. I'm not even in last in the division anymore!

Correa is developing just beautifully too. Gonna be a 6 win player this season.

For real?

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK

Fuck the inability for me to have any decent pitching, and fuck the stupid contracts I got saddled with.

And Fielder got injured. Wonderful sim for me.

Lost a game in the WC standings, gained a game in the division standings.

Time to see if my hail mary of signing the corpses of Ryan Howard and Michael Bourn to save my offense in September works out!

Just got back from my excursion. I'll try to catch up on this thread and my team asap. Hopefully I won't have another absence of this duration anytime soon.

Any major events or news to be aware of regarding the league or OOTP itself over the past 8 or 9 days?

Just got back from my excursion. I'll try to catch up on this thread and my team asap. Hopefully I won't have another absence of this duration anytime soon.

Any major events or news to be aware of regarding the league or OOTP itself over the past 8 or 9 days?

We are in September so rosters have expanded. Most minor league systems are done or in the playoffs.

One of my relievers is leaving at the end of the season to join the Navy.

This game.

And wow is the AL Central getting tight.

edit: And now Correa is officially an OSA top-20 player. Youngest one on the list! I didn't think he'd develop power so early. Must be Bichette's tutelage.

My rookie CF that just got hot is now hurt for 4 months. Fuck this game! Finally found a good OF to replace all the other injured ones and now he's out for the season.

Broke his ankle on a defensive play, god damn!

Top Bottom