• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OOTP Baseball 2016 League: Because We All Know The Show Will be Broken

Rommel

You'll always have the ASB Champion banner

Those were the days. Before my top 2 starters came up lame. On the plus side I get Corbin back early in the year and Bradley back a month later. Just hope the ducktape holds my rotation together until that blessed day.

Rommel

Brent, my clubs are ready so I won't get home to sim til like 6:30. If you want to do it before then go nuts.

Eznark had an incident on the 18th hole...

Lightening_Caddyshack2.gif

Dang. Thanks for putting those up Rommel, at least I won't feel too bad, Dodgers earned it that's for sure.
I think Garcia earned himself another 1 year contract.

Rommel

Excited for next year :) Going to be a war with the Dodgers, just hope they don't too far in front of me before my starters come back

Sanjuro

I'd have to try it just as a novelty item just so I could say I ate that once.

The sandwich portion is the novelty, as it was a cheap lunch in the early last century. Most of the time it's served normally. It's really good though. It's like that balance of cereal and milk where you have crispy noodles, and bottom has more gravy soaked goodness.

If your ever around I'll tell you where to go!

Rommel

The sandwich portion is the novelty, as it was a cheap lunch in the early last century. Most of the time it's served normally. It's really good though. It's like that balance of cereal and milk where you have crispy noodles, and bottom has more gravy soaked goodness.

If your ever around I'll tell you where to go!

I'll have to do that... too bad there is no joy in beantown tonight.

A's v Dodger's, should be a party

Has the World Series started? I tried updating yesterday but it failed and I don't feel like redoing everything to get it to work. I'm waiting for the next advance to fix it.

brentech

I would have simmed to the end, but you had a pitching injury and I want you to have a chance to make rotation changes if desired.
It's uploading right now.

Top Bottom