• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OOTP Baseball 2016 League: Because We All Know The Show Will be Broken

brentech

Should we advertise on OOTP forums to close the gaps?

Again, we don't want to have to monitor multiple locations for trades and what not. People already complain if we miss something because it got pushed up a page.
Will be simming today.

I'm 90% positive two of the teams that are still red will be back shortly, maybe 3.

brentech

AL East

Yankees – **OPEN**
Orioles – **OPEN**
Blue Jays – **OPEN**
Red Sox – Sanjuro
Rays – darkside31337

AL Central

Tigers – Got the Shakes
White Sox – TheCrow
Twins – synchronicity
Royals – **OPEN**
Indians – brentech

AL West

A’s – CosmicQueso
Angels – DUFFMCWALIN
Rangers – ryseing
Mariners – Purple Cheeto
Astros – acheron_xl

NL East

Mets – Dmncnby2k9
Braves – CrimsonCommie
Marlins – ph33nix
Nationals – **OPEN**
Phillies – **OPEN**

NL Central

Cubs – Mrbob
Reds – **OPEN**
Cards – Shalashaska
Brewers – eznark
Pirates – **OPEN**

NL West

Giants – XiaNaphryz
Dodgers – **OPEN**
Rockies – pistolpete2940
Padres – Nightz
D’Backs – Rommel
Team Update. If I marked your team open and you still intend to play, it's not a big deal, just let me know and I'll update the list.
That's 9 open teams. If you know anyone that might have an interest in playing, AND HAS A GAF ACCOUNT, just make them aware of the thread and we can get them in the league.

Team Update. If I marked your team open and you still intend to play, it's not a big deal, just let me know and I'll update the list.
That's 9 open teams. If you know anyone that might have an interest in playing, AND HAS A GAF ACCOUNT, just make them aware of the thread and we can get them in the league.

With the MLB thread being All Jays All the Time one would assume the Blue Jays wouldn't be available.

But then again, Canada and all. Most of those guys probably saw their first baseball game this year.

brentech

League advanced 7 days. We're on the day of arbitration.
If you haven't taken care of those offers, you must do so before the sim tomorrow.

Rommel

League advanced 7 days. We're on the day of arbitration.
If you haven't taken care of those offers, you must do so before the sim tomorrow.

Looks like you can't make anymore offers. Arbitration page is gone now. Now I get to see how much I'm going to be charged for Corbin. Guy who has pitched 1/2 a season in 2 years better not get 6 mil!

I'm afraid to make any updates until arbitration is over lol. I'm worried I'll break everything and be stuck with a qualifying offer to Josh Reddick.

brentech

Personally, I don't think I'm known by MLB-gaf enough for a majority of them to even give me a serious look. I've tried posting in the thread itself on down days to no avail

eznark

Banned
I posted in it a bunch and never really got any takers. I'm not super duper concerned with a third of teams being CPU, though it isn't ideal.

Can't force people to join and I was stunned we even had a full league at all!

Jose got 7.5, Ozuna got 4.9, Cosart got 4.5, Dee got 3.8 and Cishek got...11.3?

For fucks sake. And I don't have any money for FA.

Some big money requests out there. Some players will go unsigned again it looks like

Yeah, I was thinking of seeing what Cashner would want to be an Astro. Answer? Too goddamn much.

Dillon Gee signed for a cool 1.25mm though. Fans are pleased, for some reason.

Rommel

I'm gonna go sit at the lunch table with all the other poor kids :(

On plus side their prices will decrease as we go further into the offseason. Gordon last year halved his number from its starting point.

Of course to just stick it to ATL he got himself hurt.

I put in a couple of bids, mostly bench bats. I looked at starters but like the guys I have for fourth and fifth starters are about as good and don't cost millions.

Iwakuma told me he hates Lloyd McClendon :(

Yeah he ranked 17th among 1B when he was with me, which was bullshit.

Fortunately I didn't give up a ton to get him.

DeShields got pissed I sent him to the minors, and even after I called him up he continued to not hit. I mean whatever, it probably cost me a shot at the playoffs but I have too many first basemen.

Speaking of, if anyone wants to make an offer for Ji-Man Choi, Jesus Montero or Xavier Scruggs I'm open! Since they're basically all AAA filler (except maybe Choi) I'd accept other equally skilled AAA filler at other positions (I could use a third baseman or two).

On plus side their prices will decrease as we go further into the offseason. Gordon last year halved his number from its starting point.

Of course to just stick it to ATL he got himself hurt.

He couldn't afford health insurance after taking half of what he wanted. Thanks Obama!

Top Bottom