• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OOTP Baseball 2016 League: Because We All Know The Show Will be Broken

I haven't been too active here, but Stanton is legitimately on the trade block. Right now I plan on keeping him unless I get an offer that I'm really happy with---want to see how my team does before I decide if I want to keep him for the 2nd half or if I want to make him a deadline deal. But like I said if I get an offer I can't turn down, he's on the block.

And for those who have inquired about him, I'm still listening, just wanted to throw this out there again though.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I haven't been too active here, but Stanton is legitimately on the trade block. Right now I plan on keeping him unless I get an offer that I'm really happy with---want to see how my team does before I decide if I want to keep him for the 2nd half or if I want to make him a deadline deal. But like I said if I get an offer I can't turn down, he's on the block.

And for those who have inquired about him, I'm still listening, just wanted to throw this out there again though.

Are you looking at the Heyward/Bumgarner deal as your benchmark? Not exactly comparable given the contract differences and all of course.

Rommel

For a brief moment I looked to see if I could fit in the contract... Yah there is no way :( my owner would murder me

I will throw add in Brian Moran if you make an offer I like. Looking for a close to major league ready CFer or Starting Pitcher. Or a young semi established guy.

No really. That was my offer. I'll take Zunino but only if you throw in Moran. Wait? You thought players would actually be offered up in return for Zunino?

o_0 Heyooooooooooooooooooooooo

brentech

7 day sim running.
Next sim will be slightly longer and take us to Feb 3rd, the preseason.

Indians interested in some power hitting at the RF or 3B positions.

kamikaze

I may have someone interested in the Yankees spot. He'll post here in the thread some time later.

i would be the someone if it's not too late.

not exactly the ideal team to take over with it's aging roster and bloated contracts but i'm a lifelong fan so why not?

eznark

Banned
7 day sim running.
Next sim will be slightly longer and take us to Feb 3rd, the preseason.

Indians interested in some power hitting at the RF or 3B positions.

nl-mvp-ryan-braun-award-dinner.jpg

i would be the someone if it's not too late.

not exactly the ideal team to take over with it's aging roster and bloated contracts but i'm a lifelong fan so why not?

Welcome!

Since we're in 2017, the aging roster and bloated contracts aren't as bad as they used to be. It's going to be fun.

brentech

Got caught up watching football. Adding kamikaze to the league and then simming to the 3rd as planned.
Let me know if you have any problems getting into the league.

Retired our many lost GMs.

brentech

There may or may not be an update today.
Doing a re-build on my computer and while I don't expect problems, there will be a lot to reinstall.

Also, I will be out of state from Sept 26 to Oct 3, so I will be unable to sim the league or export my team files. Hopefully eznark's game will finally allow him to sim again.

brentech

Had it up and running last night, but didn't download league files till now so it's currently simming 7 days and looks like all is working.

Kamikazi tried to download league file or anything yet?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Had it up and running last night, but didn't download league files till now so it's currently simming 7 days and looks like all is working.

Note he's in Singapore, so there's a time zone difference.

Rommel

My club house likes the leadership ole Tori Hunter brings. My yearly adopt a geriatric project.

We simming to ST next sim?

Keep thinking to myself "I need some OF".

Sigh John Jay at a big (for Oakland) free agent contract.

Doug Melvin doesn't even put him on the depth chart.

Perhaps I've underestimated my outfield lol.

Thirst to pick up Valencia off waivers is real.

kamikaze

yeah, sorry for the delay.

i've downloaded and got it running. time to take a look at how these yankees have done.

My team is gonna be really fast this year but I might not have anybody hit over 20 home runs except for Freeman.

I hope everybody learns their new positions quick!

Top Bottom