• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OOTP Baseball 2016 League: Because We All Know The Show Will be Broken

brentech

Moved him back to your team. Simmed one day so you can make a roster move.
We are one day out from OPENING DAY. Get your rosters right. Next sim will by 7 days into the regular season.

If you can't export, please let me know.

eznark

Banned
Brent, wait to upload til like 10pm tonight please. Thought I had it fixed at my office but I do not.

My team is set Brent.

Scooter Gennett is available.

brentech

No league update :(
A LOT of problems trying to get the game to sim. So many players around the league on the active roster that aren't on the 40 man. Have to manually add them for every team.
Then the Angels had 2 of those players, but a full 40 man, so I had to waive and designate two guys.
Bunch of teams over 25 men I had to force the CPU to adjust. Whole thing was a real bummer.

Finally uploading. Not all games may be included on your sim recap email because of all the failure errors. When a sim errors it doesn't generate an email even if it got through a day or 2.

A LOT of problems trying to get the game to sim. So many players around the league on the active roster that aren't on the 40 man. Have to manually add them for every team.
Then the Angels had 2 of those players, but a full 40 man, so I had to waive and designate two guys.
Bunch of teams over 25 men I had to force the CPU to adjust. Whole thing was a real bummer.

Finally uploading. Not all games may be included on your sim recap email because of all the failure errors. When a sim errors it doesn't generate an email even if it got through a day or 2.

Shit I thought I fixed that. My bad, sorry. The last few updates have been playing around with my rosters in a weird way.

Sorry :( I thank you for uploading and I do my best to keep my roster in good shape to prevent you from having issues.

Looks like my offensive additions have been a bust so far. Alex Jackson and his .793 slugging percentage in AA might be getting called up soon.

Rommel

Sorry :( I thank you for uploading and I do my best to keep my roster in good shape to prevent you from having issues.

Looks like my offensive additions have been a bust so far. Alex Jackson and his .793 slugging percentage in AA might be getting called up soon.

Or you could trade A-Jax to me :D

Gonna be a rough season for the Braves. Hopefully these young guys work out how I hope.

Wisler didn't even make it through the first inning in his first start. ERA over 100!

Wish I knew how a pitcher that went 24-14 with a 2.72 ERA and 5.1 WAR over the last two seasons dropped from a 57 overall to 20 ovr and 22 potential in one offseason. Same thing is happening to Chris Archer too. The better he pitches the faster his ratings go down.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Gonna be a rough season for the Braves. Hopefully these young guys work out how I hope.

Wisler didn't even make it through the first inning in his first start. ERA over 100!

Wish I knew how a pitcher that went 24-14 with a 2.72 ERA and 5.1 WAR over the last two seasons dropped from a 57 overall to 20 ovr and 22 potential in one offseason. Same thing is happening to Chris Archer too. The better he pitches the faster his ratings go down.

Maybe you have a pending Rick Ankiel situation...move him to the outfield!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Whoo 4-0 to start the season.

My manager is insane. Used Tazawa 5 innings straight in a 13 inning game. I just paid him good money dammit, his arm won't even last through April.

And for some reason Jose Bautista has already logged 3 innings for me... at third base. At least he's creative I guess in trying to fill the void left by Longo's inury :(

brentech

Forgot to sim yesterday until it was about 11pm, so held off until the usual time today. Sim is processing.

7 days going up.

In a hurry I asked the AI to set up my entire system. They called up Justin Twine (SS) and Isael Soto (RF) to the majors (Due to injuries/bad players) a year or two earlier than I'd like, but hey, this is going to be fun!

They're like 21 and 20 lol

1st in the power rankings bitches!!!!!!

just like last season :(

In a hurry I asked the AI to set up my entire system. They called up Justin Twine (SS) and Isael Soto (RF) to the majors (Due to injuries/bad players) a year or two earlier than I'd like, but hey, this is going to be fun!

They're like 21 and 20 lol

It's kinda fun letting the AI do its thing and then wondering if it's the human that's really dumb because of all the changes or if the AI is crazy.

brentech

4 day sim. Would have been a normal 7, but I believe some of the smaller leagues are starting up and a couple teams error out for not having enough players on those rosters. I didn't feel like dealing with that again.

Check out your rosters and make sure you can field a team in each minor league.
Uploading now.

brentech

I've been building a defensive team and somehow lead in runs and batting average. Add that to lowest runs against and the Indians are 20-6. I keep starting strong and then dropping hard in the last season.

I do have a couple injuries right now with Kipnis out all this past sim and will miss tomorrows as well. Brantley D2D and Kipnis's backup missing a week (he's been fantastic).

Country Breakfast wants an extension.

As a real life A's fan, the idea of disappointing Billy Butler, even if it is in a make believe computer simulation, makes me squee with glee inside.

I noticed. :p Mine isn't that hot either. I am fielding a really young team, for the most part, but that's little consolation.

I mean I started the season with 2 Rule 5 guys in the lineup, plus a super young first baseman and an inexperienced left fielder, and a 30 year old rookie right fielder.

So I guess I shouldn't be shocked that a lot of them cratered.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Posey has just not been producing much the last 2 seasons or so.

Wonder if I should put him on the block...

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
somehow my team keeps trucking along even with my bullpen being a complete dumpster fire. spent a lot of money on it in the offseason too which sucks

Well I'm extremely pleased with my team's performance so far. Guys are hitting. Pitchers are pitching well. Fielders are doing great work. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but I feel a bit vindicated so far that I ignored the order from the owner to start rebuilding.

Top Bottom