• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OOTP Baseball 2016 League: Because We All Know The Show Will be Broken

When will the next update be? I think there's a few guys I want to give a shot in Spring Training who aren't but just wondering how much time I have

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
And already the first major spring training casualty.

Torn elbow tendon for Longoria, out 7 months.

Also brentech, when you get the chance can you check the Preseason Predictions report on your side so it can get generated for the rest of us next time you upload? Curious to see what the game thinks will happen this time around.

EDIT: Also, if anyone's interested in trading prospects I have Brandon Crawford, Martin Agosta, and Joan Gregorio available. I may also be interested in moving Brandon Belt for the right prospect(s).

brentech

7 Day sim in progress.

Have another new GM joining the league as the Kansas City Royals: Drek

AL East

Yankees – kamikaze
Orioles – **OPEN**
Blue Jays – **OPEN**
Red Sox – Sanjuro
Rays – darkside31337

AL Central

Tigers – Got the Shakes
White Sox – **OPEN**
Twins – synchronicity
Royals – Drek
Indians – brentech

AL West

A’s – CosmicQueso
Angels – DUFFMCWALIN
Rangers – ryseing
Mariners – Purple Cheeto
Astros – acheron_xl

NL East

Mets – Dmncnby2k9
Braves – CrimsonCommie
Marlins – ph33nix
Nationals – **OPEN**
Phillies – **OPEN**

NL Central

Cubs – Mrbob
Reds – **OPEN**
Cards – Shalashaska
Brewers – eznark
Pirates – **OPEN**

NL West

Giants – XiaNaphryz
Dodgers – **OPEN**
Rockies – pistolpete2940
Padres – Nightz
D’Backs – Rommel
League website: http://gobl.obleague.com/ :: League News/Stats

Managers can find when the league was last updated and if they have exported their team file since the last update with the export reader: http://gobl.obleague.com/lg/reports/news/html/leagues/export_reader.php. After making any changes, be sure to export your team.

brentech

Yeah, I think he quit 1/2 through that season, but I made confirmed in the offseason.

Holy shit, Stanton to miss another 7 months due to concussion. I get the sense this will be the career ender. If that happens, does Miam's money woes go away?
I personally have no idea how that works in MLB.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, I think he quit 1/2 through that season, but I made confirmed in the offseason.

Holy shit, Stanton to miss another 7 months due to concussion. I get the sense this will be the career ender. If that happens, does Miam's money woes go away?
I personally have no idea how that works in MLB.

Same as any other sport. Theyd reach an injury settlement and Stanton would retire.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Are you fucking kidding me

Damn.

Shortly after the Bumgarner/Heyward trading deadline deal fell through you had brought up Stanton was available for the right deal. I thought about it for a little bit but then Shalashaska PM'd me about restarting the talks in the offseason.

Humans that suck at OOTP.

So true.

lfQDsre.jpg

This must be how the machines start to take over.

brentech

Going to have eznark advance the league for the next week or whatever. I'm out of town and not bringing a laptop with me. Will have my phone to read this thread when we're on land.

Please don't die while I'm away Cleveland.

eznark

Banned
Going to have eznark advance the league for the next week or whatever. I'm out of town and not bringing a laptop with me. Will have my phone to read this thread when we're on land.

Please don't die while I'm away Cleveland.

Next advance will be tomorrow evening.

Drek

My upload didn't take either. Strange. Never happened before.

I brought up a bunch of guys for spring training, but the file didn't reflect that in the latest download.

I haven't been able to get an upload to work since joining about a week ago, keep getting a 201 error.

I had to flush my OOTP folder and redownload the league files. Somehow the folder got to something like 15 gigs. Since I redownloaded things are fine. Weird.

brentech

So the next advance will take us to opening day, but not through it.
I understand there may be some people that aren't able to export right now? If you're getting the 201 error, you're likely missing the settings files that holds that info.

Not loading the game right now, what happened with him. Was it a rule 5 player?

Nope. I traded for him before the deadline last season. He was on my until a few updates ago when my whole download was corrupted. When I redownloaded from the website he was no longer on my roster but back on Texas' roster.

Top Bottom