• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OOTP Baseball 2016 League: Because We All Know The Show Will be Broken

Woo... Good series so far. Corbin giving my bullpen a rest... he's been awful, pulled a Cueto and came through when it counted.
I got bitch slapped in game 4 lol

If there is a game 7 you'll see Adam Conley :D

Though I am contemplating a short rest start for him. We will see

BTW Phee I tried to find an answer about the rest question earlier but I couldn't find any definitive information in the manual. It seems like it depends upon the simulation settings you use and the player's stamina rating. Once a pitcher hits 80% he is considered rested. For modern day simulations it is supposed to take 4 days of rest for a starter to reach 100% rested status.

Haven't checked the game or the thread in a few days. Dbacks vs Indians in The WS?

It would've been cool if there were more podcasts I enjoyed the first one but looks like not many people were interested.

EDIT: Wow Shelby Miller won the triple crown? Amazing.

He's a beast! Should be his 2nd Cy Young in a row. Too bad my offense is shit.

brentech

I just simmed 1 day so you guys can get a look at your player options and arbitration possibilities.

Posted a quick WS recap to the website. http://gobl.obleague.com

First day offseason I was told Cleveland's market size increased to 'average'. Just in time to sell all my players off to ensure we have a future!

Congrats D-backs! Good season.

So, we're Braves, Dodgers, D-backs in first three seasons. Need an AL champ next year. Twins aren't ready yet. Anybody...

brentech

Kluber is on the trade block. Brantley is being allowed to walk. A youth movement in Cleveland.
More players will be made available as well.

Interesting, one of my goals for the next season is "bring more of your drafted players up", that's a new one. Not really sure who I have besides Aiello that is close to ready but I guess we shall see!

Edit: My pitching coach and GM both retired and my scouting director left. Ouch!

Rommel

Such a pain getting a new scout. Reshuffles my entire minor leagues/team

On the market:

Patrick Corbin
Rubby De La Rosa

Rommel

13 million in profit this season but my budget was decreased 6 million. Fuck my owner

I feel your pain...

CamABuU.png

50 million in profit and revenue sharing... Guess he needed a new house or 10... nothing 31 million can't cover.

My owner right now

breaking-bad-money-bed.gif

my offense is horrible I really need to make some deals. Anybody need some young really good defensive infielders? Or maybe Chris Archer and Alex Gordon

brentech

I feel your pain...

CamABuU.png

50 million in profit and revenue sharing... Guess he needed a new house or 10... nothing 31 million can't cover.

My owner right now

breaking-bad-money-bed.gif
'if you can win with a low budget, you can do it again. Thanks for the money!'

I increased attendance by 4% two years in a row, but didn't hit his goal which was probably close to 7 this year.

I've had some offers for Stanton, and my universal message is that I might be able to keep the guy!?!?

We'll see after arbitration, but I'm not totally sure where my payroll is at right now. I think I'm leaning towards dealing him anyways, I have some outfielders in the pipeline that I am anxious to play.

Marisnick and Nash available. Others too, probably. Correa, Singleton, Adames, Lavisky and probably Springer are the only untouchables. (might listen on Springer if the return is solid.) Need a good starting pitcher.

Marisnick and Nash available. Others too, probably. Correa, Singleton, Adames, Lavisky and probably Springer are the only untouchables. (might listen on Springer if the return is solid.) Need a good starting pitcher.

Bro how about your other 1B, i forget the name, dont have the game open right now. I think he Dhed for you this year.

Top Bottom