• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Sorian

Banned
Favourite moment is probably CzarTim (scum) using his override on Crab (town), and the subsequent trolling for the next day phase.

Personal highlight was probably the last day of election, forcing myself into a THUNDERDOME against Blarg (town) to stop town lynching CornBuddy (scum).

(Or maybe ONUW 7 and coming this damn close to a tanner win)

Oh man, I forgot about the bolded lol

Good times.

Favourite moment is probably CzarTim (scum) using his override on Crab (town), and the subsequent trolling for the next day phase.

Personal highlight was probably the last day of election, forcing myself into a THUNDERDOME against Blarg (town) to stop town lynching CornBuddy (scum).

(Or maybe ONUW 7 and coming this damn close to a tanner win)

I remember checking the Election thread at work during my break, and seeing that we missed a chance to win the game by taking advantage of a misplaced town vote.

roytheone

Posting for the first time as the medium in the afterlife was great, since I posted like nothing was weird about that. Seeing everyone there get super confused was amazing.

*Splinter

Posting for the first time as the medium in the afterlife was great, since I posted like nothing was weird about that. Seeing everyone there get super confused was amazing.
I loved how someone (Swamped?) started to question it, but then decided you had been dead all along :p

Coppanuva

I'll toss in Kalor's Medium role and Roy's investigating me in MGS as a fantastic moment too. Just the perfect storm of unexpected events coming together in the most beautiful way.

Sorian

Banned
Remember that one time Kingkitty left to go get a bagel?

Or that time that he lit a gossip chat on fire?

Kingkitty for president.

Kingkitty 2016

Okay. I don't want this to sound all melodramatic, but I'm gonna have to back out. I got some bad news today. So I'm being forced to retire, I guess that's a good way to put it. I'll be out of commission for the next 6 months or longer (completely), and beyond that I'm unclear.

I just wanted to say, if this turns out to be goodbye, that I've greatly enjoyed my time here in the last year. I wanted to think Crab for this existing, and the rest of you for keeping it running and fun. All of you are wonderful, and I wish you the best, for what it's worth.

Ourobolus

Banned
Okay. I don't want this to sound all melodramatic, but I'm gonna have to back out. I got some bad news today. So I'm being forced to retire, I guess that's a good way to put it. I'll be out of commission for the next 6 months or longer (completely), and beyond that I'm unclear.

I just wanted to say, if this turns out to be goodbye, that I've greatly enjoyed my time here in the last year. I wanted to think Crab for this existing, and the rest of you for keeping it running and fun. All of you are wonderful, and I wish you the best, for what it's worth.

Oof. That sucks, Cast. Hope you get back on your feet. You're on a winning streak with us, at least! :D

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion

We'll miss you, LoC. Come back soon buddy!

Coppanuva

Aww man... best wishes! Hope you come back someday, you'll always be welcome here and be missed.

Sorian

Banned

D: We'll miss you buddy. Hope whatever happened finds a way to turn itself around and, if not, hope you get through everything as best you can.

RetroMG

Damn. Good luck, Castamere. Hope everything turns out all right.

Swamped

Banned

Oh dear, hoping everything turns out alright. Do come back if possible, i still need to exact my revenge on you from the Star Wars game.

D:

Best of luck with whatever you're dealing with Cast.

Zatoth

Well. That doesn't sound too good. Hope everything turns out okay.

You will always be my number 1 Mafia partner, LoC (pants and RobotNinjaHornets too, of course).

roytheone

Damn, that sounds very serious. Hopefully everything turns out for the best. Father and son shouldn't be separated for long amounts of time! We have dirty mudbloods to insult!

Gorlak

Banned
All of you are wonderful, and I wish you the best, for what it's worth.

Hey, always remember you've made friends here! If there is anything we can do, just say the word. Especially when you need someone who listens to whatever is on your mind. I hope you are going to be alright!

squidyj

good luck!

Sawneeks

Banned

:(

Hope everything turns around and gets better for you, LoC. You ever need someone to chat with or anything we will be here for you. Good luck and I hope everything goes well!

Sorian

Banned
I'm listening to the newest episode of Night Vale and, in an attempt to be vague, I think it's ironic that I assisted UltraJay in our mafia game considering the roles we were playing. Didn't really think of that until now.

awwwww you will be missed castamere !

hope everything goes well and we look forward to seeing you again in the future :)

i was so looking forward to seeing a Princess Castamere too ;___;

I never played a mafia game before, and I until December I hadn't played any post-by-post game at all. I think this'll be fun though.

Pronoun: Male
Preferred game(s): Phoenix Wright
Time-zone: Brazil, -3 GMT

welcome!

:D

LoC, I know this will not be forever and we will keep you in our thoughts/prayers (if you are so inclined). Just know that whatever happens you have friends on this board.

hi guys,

just a reminder that some of you wont get assigned into your first preferences okies? :>

i may be helping crab out with the roster assignment and.... for example, phoenix wright already has 23 people with it as their primary choice but it only has 21 spots. so, there will be a few of you that will be assigned to your secondaries.

there's also other consideration like spreading out the high and low post styles and distributing the newbies evenly throughout the games, as well!

so, just remember, we're here for murderation of your fellow gaffers chiefly, and flavour is secondary ^____^

Palmer_v1

hi guys,

just a reminder that some of you wont get assigned into your first preferences okies? :>

i may be helping crab out with the roster assignment and.... for example, phoenix wright already has 23 people with it as their primary choice but it only has 21 spots. so, there will be a few of you that will be assigned to your secondaries.

there's also other consideration like spreading out the high and low post styles and distributing the newbies evenly throughout the games, as well!

so, just remember, we're here for murderation of your fellow gaffers chiefly, and flavour is secondary ^____^

???

Coppanuva

hi guys,

Wait how many games do we got going anyhow? Are we doing just 2 and having the leftovers be subs?

Wait how many games do we got going anyhow? Are we doing just 2 and having the leftovers be subs?

donno yet?

will wait until recruitment thread runs its course :>

i am not fussed about having to run my game. if there's not enough players, there's not enough players.

c'est la vie~

Zatoth

I'll keep it oldschool.

3d87rh9.png

Zu9UwZ4.png

wAmYfAO.png

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=166947097&postcount=2157

Gorlak

Banned
Taking notes is so overrated :p

If you're scum, everything is in the scum chat
If you're neutral, nothing really matters
If you're town, go with your instincts
(don't know if the last one is applicable, didn't have the privilege yet)

cabot

good luck LoC, my thoughts are with you.

If I am not in Love Boat, I will kill the person who made that decision.

roytheone

If I am not in Phoenix Wright, I will go to that guy that trains those eagles, and make him train Mr. Hooters so that he will snag food out of the hands of the people responsible :mad:

Top Bottom