• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Coppanuva

I was debating if I wanted to play or not, given what happened last season.... but a spider came by my hiding place in a mysterious land far away, and suggested that I sign up for Love Boat. A man with a fist set on crimson fire also suggested Love Boat to me not too long before that... So therefore I'll give it a shot, this time with a different approach to how I play. Third time's a charm?

Pronoun: She.
Preferred game(s): Love Boat.
Time-zone: US Eastern

Yay! Good to see you back!

Sophia

Also that certain spider is responsible if a fine young lad or poor maiden is driven mentally insane has their heart broken during our journey due to roleplaying. There must sadly be some concessions made in the name of love down a winding tunnel~!

Also that certain spider is responsible if a fine young lad or poor maiden is driven mentally insane has their heart broken during our journey due to roleplaying. There must sadly be some concessions made in the name of love down a winding tunnel~!

heart broken?

gurl~ we playing murderation!

they'd be lucky to get only their heart damaged

*prepares all sorts of unspeakable terrors for the princesses*

acsj1sy.gif

squidyj

why would you want to damage or break such beautiful hearts when you can put them on display for all the world to see?

Gorlak

Banned

No, NX was the best game ever! The most enjoyable game to watch of all time! You just have to read a lot. Post counts exploded!

game-spoilers:
batsnacks the pro-newbie lynched d1
Karkador's best #unnecessary gambit (he was the cop, right?)
scum kill-switch fireblend fuckup
Launchpad scum mvp as town
Darryl reading only 5%
Sorian the cow licking microsoft employee with his subliminal advertising
The absolutely incredible Mario Party modkill game
CzarTim as the host
Flavour was top-notch (brownie baking becky override?!)

All those memories! I surely forgot some funny and amazing events. NX was definitely the most entertaining game for me :)

Great Photoshop skillz!
SfnD3VX.png

roytheone

No, NX was the best game ever! The most enjoyable game to watch of all time! You just have to read a lot. Post counts exploded!

batsnacks the pro-newbie lynched d1
Karkador's best #unnecessary gambit (he was the cop, right?)
scum kill-switch fireblend fuckup
Launchpad scum mvp as town
Darryl reading only 5%
Sorian the cow licking microsoft employee with his subliminal advertising
The absolutely incredible Mario Party modkill game
CzarTim as the host
Flavour was top-notch (brownie baking becky override?!)

All those memories! I surely forgot some funny and amazing events. NX was definitely the most entertaining game for me :)

Great Photoshop skillz!
SfnD3VX.png

I am sure NX was great to watch, but for me, being scum for the first time in that game while only having 2 in game days of mafia experience in total, it wasn't that fun to play unfortunately :(

Gorlak

Banned
I am sure NX was great to watch, but for me, being scum for the first time in that game while only having 2 in game days of mafia experience in total, it wasn't that fun to play unfortunately :(

Stop whining pls, at least you did good and won the game!

Try being the second replacement of an inactive scum member, while having zero experience and having to understand some weird mission mechanic :p Getting lynched after killing somebody and not being able to defend oneself proberly was hard, but than you get to read how horribly you defended yourself, thanks! In comparison your game was a piece of cake :p

Ah, sure... please dear lurker join in on the fun, it's the best!

Stop whining pls, at least you did good and won the game!

Try being the second replacement of an inactive scum member, while having zero experience and having to understand some weird mission mechanic :p Getting lynched after killing somebody and not being able to defend oneself proberly was hard, but than you get to read how horribly you defended yourself, thanks! In comparison your game was a piece of cake :p

Ah, sure... please dear lurker join in on the fun, it's the best!

i fought hard for u in archer, gorlakie >:C

nevar forgivvvvvv

nevaaaar

Gorlak

Banned
i fought hard for u in archer, gorlakie >:C

nevar forgivvvvvv

nevaaaar

YES! YOU WERE AWESOME! I'll never forget you're truly heroic attitude towards me, even though your addiction to Mike triggered the whole scenario and ultimately lead to the demise of my beloved scum team.

You were the only one who believed ma story and then you never played again :(

YES! YOU WERE AWESOME! I'll never forget you're truly heroic attitude towards me, even though your addiction to Mike triggered the whole scenario and ultimately lead to the demise of my beloved scum team.

You were the only one who believed ma story and then you never played again :(

the scarzzzz

they 4 lyfe yo

;___;

trauma~

cabot

Yeeny has a reputation to uphold? Thought she kissed humped bye-bye to that during Archer Mafia.

giphy.gif

Who's for lunch?

Pronoun: "shrug"
Preferred game(s): Disney, Phoenix
Time-zone: Central

Don't worry YesNo. You're only sixteen, you don't have a rep yet.

Gorlak

Banned
How do I use "shrug" as a pronoun
Help I am cry

Don't worry, you don't have to adress shrug. Just do your usual out of nowhere town role claim and be done with the game... or you'll be policy lynched. Either way, you won't be in the game for long :p

Gorlak

Banned
C'mon that joke wasn't so bad :(
---

Do other people have connections to communities on GAF? I don't get overinvolved in other OTs, so I'd feel uncomfortable to advertise anywhere.

Coppanuva

---

Do other people have connections to communities on GAF? I don't get overinvolved in other OTs, so I'd feel uncomfortable to advertise anywhere.

I've been kinda active in the Chicken Parm OT if that counts? Also the SmashGAF IRC channel, but that place got kinda quiet (I do think one of the people who was there knew someone who played this, but I forgot who it was and who they knew... if it sounds like I'm talking about you you should drag them in!).

---

If you see "0.5 posts per month" as connections to communties, I have connections to three communities. But I doubt my name will ring any bells if you ask them if they know me :D

This actually makes me think of: Why did raindoc quit playing?

Oh god. Well, it was good knowing you guys, I now have to go and hide for the police.
I knew Mr Hooters wasn't a good influence on you...

Sorian

Banned
Could advertise in the Phoenix Wright OT, but it feels like that game is a bit oversubscribed right now.

New players are given priority to an extent so yes, I'd let them know if you are inclined. I feel like Phoenix Wright inclined people would just like mafia as a game regardless >_>

Think of it this way, if after we are all signed up, the sign up list is 70% old players and 30% new players then I think the idea is to keep that same spread in each game. I don't actually know off-hand what my % is now for old and new players though in PW.

Sorian

Banned
Could advertise in the Phoenix Wright OT, but it feels like that game is a bit oversubscribed right now.

I think the consensus from the over seers is yes, feel free to poke the Phoenix Wright bear and see what shows up. I figure you or Flux would have more sway in doing that then me.

Could always poke persona-GAF again since that's how we got a bunch of you :p

Top Bottom