• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Enker

they will be sent this afternoon!

few hours away~ all my princesses will get their dresses~

^___^

#Scumtell, Gaston is in there somewhere with his overinflated ego and you’re trying to hide it ;)

Disney Princess Mafia |OT| We’re Especially Good at Mislynching Doctors (Oh what a vote that went wrong!)

roytheone

I expect vote counts every 5 posts in Sorian's game.

And 3 of those 5 posts will be made by Sorian himself :)

Too bad none of the neutrals were.

Hey, Gorlak was on our side! Kinda...sorta.

But yeah, that was another issue with HP, to many neutrals that also had very powerful powers. You can never predict which side a neutral will ally themselves with, and if all the neutrals ally themselves to the same side, that will totally break the balance of your game if they are too powerful.

roytheone

Volcano Island scum was completely done for once the neutral sided with town.

Yeah, and that neutral was always going to side with town since we were the only ones that could kill him.

A neutral being one of the few roles to interact with the horcruxes in HP (while scum had no way to interact with them) was also a huge problem, even more so when you take into account the horcruxes were given out lore appropriate, so he could kinda become another cop (while town already had like 6 roles + 1 neutral that aligned herself with town that could technically behave like a cop, and I am not even exaggerating there).

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
When are we opening bets on first death?

I'm going with Sorian; it's only good play.

Sorian

Banned
Ughhhh I wanna salty bet so badly! Can I PM you guys my bet choices for D1 of DP and PW? I'll do it ASAP if you guys tell me how many points I can bet on each.

We can just do standard Salva rules:

We also are introducing SALTY BETS. Now extra Salty! Bet on what player is getting lynched or killed during the night or the day! Win extra points if you predict its alignment and the number of votes

You can bet in ALL 3 Mafia games!

You have 10 points to use and bet on who you think is going to be evicted or killed tonight! Here is how its going to work:

Bets introduced in the first IN REAL LIFE Day: Win x10 (If you bet 10 points, you win 100 points!)
Bets introduced in the second or third IN REAL LIFE Day: Win x5
Bets introduced in the last IN REAL LIFE day, or when the day ends but a result have not been submitted yet: Win x2.
Bets introduced on the night BEFORE SPOILERS Win x5
Bets introduced on the night AFTER SPOILERS Win x2

Once you submit a bet you can cancel it and change it if you feel like it.

You can bet on as many players as you want, just remember you only have 10 points! As you win points you can bet even more points!

Bonus Points IN THE FIRST 24 HOURS of the Day/Night (If you predict correctly):

Predict the alignment (Town, Mafia or Neutral) of the player you are betting on (Winnings x3)
Predict how many votes the player will receive (Winnings x3)
Predict the side (alignment) who gave him the most votes (Winnings x2)

Here is an example of how to submit your bet:

Salty Bet:

Cabot: 8 points (Town, voted by 15 players, Neutral)

Mazre: 2 points (Mafia, voted by 9 players, Town)

You can bet again every day and night cycle and will be given 10 points. Have fun!

You can PM it to me and I'll add it to the spec thread for posterity.

roytheone

I've seen quite a few Crab posts in the politics topics so... probably that.

I do see why he keeps getting banned though, I keep wanting to angrily post in them then think to myself "What would crab do?" and then do the opposite.

Whenever I read a politics topic, I always end up thinking : "Americans are weird".

Sorian

Banned
Crab is most definitely feeling the Bern

Which is funny because if I recall right, one of his bans last year was because he went into a Bernie thread and was saying how he was tired of seeing Bernie sanders everywhere. (Obviously he was much more forward with his opinion).

Coppanuva

Which is funny because if I recall right, one of his bans last year was because he went into a Bernie thread and was saying how he was tired of seeing Bernie sanders everywhere. (Obviously he was much more forward with his opinion).

I guess crab was just feeling a little...

caruso-sunglasses.jpg

BERN'D OUT on GAFia.

roytheone

Those damn Bernie v Hillary threads are tearing NeoGAF apart!

See, this is what I don't get, who cares about hillary Vs Bernie, the more important thing is to keep those insane guys that escaped from a mental institution from winning. I think you guys call them "Republican candidates" ?

Sorian

Banned
See, this is what I don't get, who cares about hillary Vs Bernie, the more important thing is to keep those insane guys that escaped from a mental institution from winning. I think you guys call them "Republican candidates" ?

The big worry right now is that Hillary vs. Bernie is going to get so stupid heated that whichever side loses is going to have a hissy fit and just refuse to vote. :(

Edit: We getting political now, can't wait to lose some friends over it >_>

The big worry right now is that Hillary vs. Bernie is going to get so stupid heated that whichever side loses is going to have a hissy fit and just refuse to vote. :(

The only correct vote is for Vermin Supreme

roytheone

That's super dumb, please don't fuck up the world again Americans, you did so good the last two elections!

Also, don't worry about losing my friendship over this.
I am not your friend anyway.

Kawl_USC

Largely its boiling down to some people feeling Bernie is a shot for "actual" change and liberal policies while Hillary is seen as much more moderate versus people who think Bernie is entirely too radical and idealistic to actually accomplish much if elected and weaker to attack from Repubs in the general. Lots of strong feelings on both sides so it can get nasty even if people are on the same side so to speak.

By all of which I mean of course that Sorian's opinion is wrong and we are not friends.

Coppanuva

Don't worry! I promise to try to remember to actually register to vote and do so this time. Maybe. Anyhow, I don't really hold anyone's political views against them, even if I disagree with them. It's not something that really bothers me too much.

Ourobolus

Banned
Weird, I always thought Crab was a die-hard Trump fan. I mean, it sure seems that way.

I hope he is screaming at his monitor and crying because he can't respond.

Top Bottom