• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Sawneeks

Banned
Ahh wouldn't be right to start a season without Crab being banned.

lol

It's like breaking a bottle of champagne to christen a boat. Can't be a new Season of Mafia without Crab getting banned. :p

So I managed to get my hands on a copy of the Mafia movie.

It's still in Russian, though.

Run it through Google translate. I'm sure nothing with be lost and the movie will still be of the highest quality.

Coppanuva

I've actually considered this, but how would you suggest I stream it?

A valid point... I'd have to think. Probably against most major ToS though.

Twitch, duh

I feel like they probably have some copyright detection code on it though (I can try to get some info, but I don't think they're quite integrated into the main intranet)... also Retro would be risking his account on it which I wouldn't be comfortable asking him to do. Maybe a less popular streaming site he DGAF about would work.

RetroMG

A valid point... I'd have to think. Probably against most major ToS though.

I feel like they probably have some copyright detection code on it though (I can try to get some info, but I don't think they're quite integrated into the main intranet)... also Retro would be risking his account on it which I wouldn't be comfortable asking him to do. Maybe a less popular streaming site he DGAF about would work.

I'm not going to risk my personal account or the Gafia Games account, but let's see... a throwaway *might* work. It's a brand new movie from Russia, so it's possible that it wouldn't trigger copyright.

I'm willing to give that a shot.

cabot

I never go into Poligaf, but Crab is usually pretty chill in UK poligaf, along with most other people in that thread.

I can only imagine what it takes to set him off.

Gorlak

Banned

coming soon

cabot

12733506_10207767886946907_2825380098746268245_n.jpg

Love begins at 6pm.

You believe in God?

side note: auto login is boning me hard here, and I am struggling to delete this hacked profile :(

Can any number of persons who do not want to play in the midseason game by yeeny and me (I hope we can run it *looks at the other potential midseason games*) inspired by Greek Mythology please PM me for a quick experiment (around 5 minutes of your time)? Thanks.

cabot

Can any number of persons who do not want to play in the midseason game by yeeny and me (I hope we can run it *looks at the other potential midseason games*) inspired by Greek Mythology please PM me for a quick experiment (around 5 minutes of your time)? Thanks.

I can be your guinea pig, my friend.

Ourobolus

Banned
So I have an idea for a very...um...experimental Mafia game. I posted in the mod chat about it, but if anyone wants to take a look at it, PM me.

Top Bottom