• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Sorian

Banned
YNNNY makes a good point, you all are boring this season. Why didn't this thread blow up when love boat town fucked up? Tsk tsk.

FluxWaveZ

YNNNY makes a good point, you all are boring this season. Why didn't this thread blow up when love boat town fucked up? Tsk tsk.

Well, how are the spectator threads? I don't really like to comment on other games as they're going on at all, and between the spectator threads and all of our private ones in Love Boat, that's a bunch of other isolated places for that stuff.

Sorian

Banned
Well, how are the spectator threads? I don't really like to comment on other games as they're going on at all, and between the spectator threads and all of our private ones in Love Boat, that's a bunch of other isolated places for that stuff.

This thread generally devolves into random conversation and sneers and jeers from the crowd. At least it did back in the day. You can't be uber specific in here but usually people poke fun and have general camaraderie.

Sawneeks

Banned

We're all talking behind your back and then deleting the posts before any of you can see it. Not to mention all the drugs going on in there, ooh boy.

Also lots of Sonic and Frozen Smut Fanfics narrated by Ouro

This thread generally devolves into random conversation and sneers and jeers from the crowd. At least it did back in the day. You can't be uber specific in here but usually people poke fun and have general camaraderie.

It..it hasn't been that long, has it? Is it now at the point where we can say 'back in my day' and get away with it?

Sawneeks

Banned
I WALKED UPHILL BOTH WAYS IN THE SNOW TO SCUMHUNT. I'M DEAF FROM ALL THE SHRAPNEL THAT WENT OFF IN NAM NX.

YOU KIDS HAVE IT EASY THESE DAYS. BACK IN HOPE'S PEAK ACADEMY WE HAD TO SCUMHUNT, GAMBIT, AND FIGHT THE [redacted] ALL WHILE IN FIGHT CLUB.

AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ABOUT OVERRIDES.

RetroMG

YOU KIDS HAVE IT EASY THESE DAYS. BACK IN HOPE'S PEAK ACADEMY WE HAD TO SCUMHUNT, GAMBIT, AND FIGHT THE [redacted] ALL WHILE IN FIGHT CLUB.

AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ABOUT OVERRIDES.

IN MY DAY WE HAD A MAP MECHANIC AND THREE GOSSIPS! AND QUICKTOPIC!

QUICKTOPIC!!

Sawneeks

Banned
IN MY DAY WE HAD A MAP MECHANIC AND THREE GOSSIPS! AND QUICKTOPIC!

QUICKTOPIC!!

Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

Which reminds me, are we ever going to try that Mafia game where everyone has a fake name again? I think it was called Target Mafia or something. Everyone was a dog.

Coppanuva

We need to bring back scum-aligned overrides. That shit was amazing.

I want a game based on Maximum Overdrive as the flavor but the premise is MAXIMUM OVERRIDE. All overrides. All game. Scumteam gets no night kills, only overrides. But there are some overriding overrides.

RetroMG

Well whose fault is it that we don't use quick topic any more?

Congratulations. Youplayedyourself.gif

You mean, "Who can we thank for not having to use Quicktopic anymore?"

You're welcome. ;)

Which reminds me, are we ever going to try that Mafia game where everyone has a fake name again? I think it was called Target Mafia or something. Everyone was a dog.

I have passed your request on to Burb. Outer Gafia can handle it in a couple different ways, we just need players and someone to run it.

When's that live video mafia happening? Gotta order a webcam off amazon for that.

Sometime between the next screening of the Mafia Movie and whenever we stream Keep Talking and No One Explodes.

Depends on my school schedule and when people want to do it.

Kawl_USC

Sometime between the next screening of the Mafia Movie and whenever we stream Keep Talking and No One Explodes.

Depends on my school schedule and when people want to do it.
Which day seemed to be the consensus? Although I refuse to play in Cabot is involved. I take enough abuse from him in PM.

Sawneeks

Banned
I want a game based on Maximum Overdrive as the flavor but the premise is MAXIMUM OVERRIDE. All overrides. All game. Scumteam gets no night kills, only overrides. But there are some overriding overrides.

Would it have an override-override-override? Could it eventually lead to a cascading override scenario?

Or go with CzarTim's Vig game and give people random priority. Guesses for all!

I have passed your request on to Burb. Outer Gafia can handle it in a couple different ways, we just need players and someone to run it.

:D

Thanks Ouro! I would be down to play a game if it was on the weekend.

I want to do another game with a map mechanic

Time to start working on Dora the Explorer Mafia for Season 6

Coppanuva

Would it have an override-override-override? Could it eventually lead to a cascading override scenario?

Or go with CzarTim's Vig game and give people random priority. Guesses for all!

:D

Thanks Ouro! I would be down to play a game if it was on the weekend.

Time to start working on Dora the Explorer Mafia for Season 6

Of course. Actually they're all weighted equally, after an override there's a 30 minute period where someone else can use one of their overrides to override it. Each player gets X overrides for the whole game.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
With marriage mechanic or amie?

RUB: Squidyj

omg sorian is so full of lies!

i didn't say people are boring ;____;

i just said i miss S3 when people had used to spill over where once the game thread wraps up for the day phases and then REACTION POSTS (and gifs) were abound *______* it was glorious ^________^

KAWL, I SAW WHAT U DID THERE

my condolences. princess is elegant and without silly d1 shenanigans. and we like it that way, yes. phbbbbbbbttttttttt

Coppanuva

i just said i miss S3 when people had used to spill over where once the game thread wraps up for the day phases and then REACTION POSTS (and gifs) were abound *______* it was glorious ^________^

my condolences. princess is elegant and without silly d1 shenanigans. and we like it that way, yes. phbbbbbbbttttttttt

Well I mean... Not all the days are over. I'm assuming the princesses are all putting on full decorum in the game and will come here to kick back and smash a few brewskis.

Kawl_USC

its okay yenny. Second best game is still fine. Most games would be proud of that title.

Sorian

Banned

She makes fun of you all in mod chat. She is vicious.

cabot

Which day seemed to be the consensus? Although I refuse to play in Cabot is involved. I take enough abuse from him in PM.

My plan for video mafia was just to play music really loudly while responding to others with a rye smile and saying 'scum'

In between swigs of gin, of course.

I might bring my love boat notes, there's a lot of flexibility with a D in play.

Top Bottom