• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Gorlak

Banned
omg sorian is so full of lies!

i didn't say people are boring ;____;

i just said i miss S3 when people had used to spill over where once the game thread wraps up for the day phases and then REACTION POSTS (and gifs) were abound *______* it was glorious ^________^

Well, everytime Xam tries to be a smartass in Love Boat, he gets yelled at.
I for one love Xam, Xam please visit us more often, you liften my mood in between all those dorks :x

cabot

I for one love Xam, Xam please visit us more often, you liften my mood in between all those dorks :x

There's a time and a place. It's called dusk when the day ends. it's not during the game.

Gorlak

Banned
There's a time and a place. It's called dusk when the day ends. it's not during the game.

You're a
Tk4ybKS.png

well! he shouldn't butt into other games! it's disrespectful to the game he's in, and to the other murderous court room mates and GM!

but we used to spill over to the main rec thread when the day was over for some glorious reactionary posts/ gifs :>

it was organic though and not like i was dispirited about it, just nostalgia over S3 is all

LIKE WHEN YOU TRIPPED ME UP, YOU KGB SCUM YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

nevar forgivu >:O

roytheone

YNNNY makes a good point, you all are boring this season. Why didn't this thread blow up when love boat town fucked up? Tsk tsk.

I am waiting until the princesses inevitably also fuck up, and then I can rub it in their stupid, PR killing faces how superior PW was!

I WALKED UPHILL BOTH WAYS IN THE SNOW TO SCUMHUNT. I'M DEAF FROM ALL THE SHRAPNEL THAT WENT OFF IN NAM NX.

I WAS SCUM IN NX, SCUM IN HP AND A RIDICLIOUS ROLE IN VI! ALL THIS SHIT IS CHILD'S PLAY COMPARED TO THE THINGS I WENT THROUGH!!!!

With marriage mechanic or amie?

RUB: Squidyj

I can only condone this kind of behavior if the Rubs are of the belly variety.

She makes fun of you all in mod chat. She is vicious.

I mean, does somebody honestly NOT think that Yeeny her posting style is just a front that hides an evil creature that feeds on the anguish of others?

He's a Sorian? I mean, yeah, Cabot sucks, but that is going a bit far, isn't it? You can be too mean.

nin1000

Banned
1355707973_1.jpg

Coming soon !
probably 2017, since there are so many effin games open and ready to go, but well since every game will be played this one may start sooner. Just be vocal about it!

cabot

1355707973_1.jpg

Coming soon !
probably 2017, since there are so many effin games open and ready to go, but well since every game will be played this one may start sooner. Just be vocal about it!

nin, you know I'm there for this.

all day, every day.

NqceS.gif

I WALKED UPHILL BOTH WAYS IN THE SNOW TO SCUMHUNT. I'M DEAF FROM ALL THE SHRAPNEL THAT WENT OFF IN NAM NX.

YOU KIDS HAVE IT EASY THESE DAYS. BACK IN HOPE'S PEAK ACADEMY WE HAD TO SCUMHUNT, GAMBIT, AND FIGHT THE [redacted] ALL WHILE IN FIGHT CLUB.

AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ABOUT OVERRIDES.

I WAS SCUM IN NX, SCUM IN HP AND A RIDICLIOUS ROLE IN VI! ALL THIS SHIT IS CHILD'S PLAY COMPARED TO THE THINGS I WENT THROUGH!!!!
I HAD TO KILL A CHILD

A GODDAMNED CHILD

AND BY THE TIME ALL THE BASTARDS WERE GONE THERE WAS ONLY ME AND ONE OTHER PERSON LEFT IN THE VILLAGE

Sometime between the next screening of the Mafia Movie and whenever we stream Keep Talking and No One Explodes.

Depends on my school schedule and when people want to do it.
Bomb game you say?

roytheone

1355707973_1.jpg

Coming soon !

How many mid season games do we have planned right now? Like 30+? Someone could seriously make that meta game where every role is a planned game :)

nin1000

Banned
How many mid season games do we have planned right now? Like 30+? Someone could seriously make that meta game where every role is a planned game :)

planned is one thing. Actually working and ready to go is another :D
If everything works out thought we will be releasing them in a timely matter in order to keep y'all entertained.

planned is one thing. Actually working and ready to go is another :D
If everything works out thought we will be releasing them in a timely matter in order to keep y'all entertained.

I'm confident Ynnny's and my game will be fully ready once Princess is wrapped up. Here, have a sneak peak for first hype:

sneakpeak07slm.png

nin1000

Banned
I'm confident Ynnny's and my game will be fully ready once Princess is wrapped up. Here, have a sneak peak for first hype:

sneakpeak07slm.png

Like with Gorlak and his DB game. We will all have to get in line lol

But we can be like the chines and have no line at all. Just scream loud enough and say. GAME IS READY! and it shall start.

But we can be like the chines and have no line at all. Just scream loud enough and say. GAME IS READY! and it shall start.

to be fair, we announced it somewhere during S4 and did the burocrazy of actually submitting it officially to S5.5 as can be seen on the OG board.

Edit: I also feel teribble for Terrabyte whose game now didn't get any love for the second consecutive season. I tried :(

roytheone

HEY GUYS, MY GAME IS R....

*Stupid bear storms in and tackles me*

Wait, is 5.5 full? How do i sign up for half seasons?
not yet not yet

just some eagerbeavers!

we will announce some news about 5.5 maybe soonishly but nothing's set in stone as of the moment

at the very least, the general rule is that at least one main game should have wrapped up first before any midseason games are launched

RetroMG

The mods had a pretty lengthy discussion last night about how games are going to be organized going forward and what to do with games that don't get voted in. Hopefully we'll have something to announce soon.

The mods had a pretty lengthy discussion last night about how games are going to be organized going forward and what to do with games that don't get voted in. Hopefully we'll have something to announce soon.

I'm not sure I like this top-down "The mods did X" approach...

RetroMG

I'm not sure I like this top-down "The mods did X" approach...

Perhaps I should have worded it better.

The mods discussed how to crush you all under our feet and make you worship us.

(Seriously, we just talked about how to organize the massive amounts of games in process. We will talk to you guys as well.)

Perhaps I should have worded it better.

The mods discussed how to crush you all under our feet and make you worship us.

(Seriously, we just talked about how to organize the massive amounts of games in process. We will talk to you guys as well.)
You've always been our overlords
Admit it

If I wanted to kill some time reading old Gafia games, what are some of the best ones to read? Any particular order?

Star Wars and Animal Crossing always get quoted (I haven't read them myself yet). For personal reasons I also think Danganronpa was interesting (my first game altough just as replacement)

Read the very first game last, because then you realize it's actually possible to play mafia politely.

That thread is so cutecute ^______^ and quite paced, as well. Ran over 3 months or something. Only like less than 5 posts per posters for every real day (in average). Very innocent!

Look what we have done to the community now :O Our innocence gone so quickly ;____;

I blame Sorian.
Always blame SORRY-AN

Top Bottom