• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Karkador

Banned
"Backup doctor" reminds me of Season 1, when I roleclaimed Doctor and there was actually a red herring "backup doctor" role in the game.

Sorian

Banned
Game of Doctors

If two Doctors save the same target, it creates malpractice and the target dies.

The next day phase is also a lengthy trial that ends with a settlement for the target's family that is much too small to actually cover the crippling debt incurred from their hospital bills.

Hah.

I just realized I don't have as much time in my hands, and don't really understand much of the gameplay so I didn't wanna be a bother. :x

Hey, it's my first mafia game too!

Basically you yell at people that they're a bad guy until they have a mental breakdown and agree. Then you kill em.

But don't copy my play style unless you want everyone to think you're a weirdo with far fetched ideas and no clue.*

*May be an accurate assessment, but that's irrelevant.

Sorian

Banned
Hey, it's my first mafia game too!

Basically you yell at people that they're a bad guy until they have a mental breakdown and agree. Then you kill em.

But don't copy my play style unless you want everyone to think you're a weirdo with far fetched ideas and no clue.*

*May be an accurate assessment, but that's irrelevant.

The bolded is how you play phoenix wright games as well.

Snap was like the worst purchase I ever made as a kid. Saved up my money for like half a year to afford it, then beat it in less than 3 hours. I can imagine a version with all 722 having more longevity, but then you'd have the issue of the gameplay getting repetitive.

lol

> Buying Snap

You rent that shit.

roytheone

*gives high fives to the other two towns*

Good job all around, guys (and princesses of course)! Let's meet up in the lounge for free snacks!

Mazre

l5wlbwN.gif

RetroMG

So I have good news and bad news, folks.

The bad news is that I'm not going to be hosting the Undertale game this season after all. I know, I know, it's tragic, but I'll keep it in reserve for a future mid-season.

On the upside, guess what I got in the mail today!

JiCaHQk.png

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
So I have good news and bad news, folks.

The bad news is that I'm not going to be hosting the Undertale game this season after all. I know, I know, it's tragic, but I'll keep it in reserve for a future mid-season.

On the upside, guess what I got in the mail today!

JiCaHQk.png
Wait so gafia all stars... Is an all star game?

Or am I just reading too much into the flavor?

RetroMG

Wait so gafia all stars... Is an all star game?

Or am I just reading too much into the flavor?

Gafia's a game where the roles are members of our community. Launchpad hosted the first one last year, and it was generally agreed that it should become a tradition. Swamped was going to host this one, themed for her wedding, but she's going to be busy, so I am going to run it.

As for who gets to play... stay tuned.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Gafia's a game where the roles are members of our community. Launchpad hosted the first one last year, and it was generally agreed that it should become a tradition. Swamped was going to host this one, themed for her wedding, but she's going to be busy, so I am going to run it.

That last part is what I was referring to, I played in the first one.

gryvan

Inb452peoplejoin

Top Bottom